Fare well

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Fare well

Postby neugierig » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:00 pm)

Dear Friends.

I have been battling skin cancer for about two decades, some of it made it inside and a few days ago the Doctor told me that I have ‘month’ left. Getting to know you has been a huge benefit, I learned a lot, thank you. Thanks also to those who assisted me in my research, and please, keep up the good fight, the Truth will prevail.

Regards
Wilf

Webmaster
Administration
Administration

Re: Fare well

Postby Webmaster » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:22 pm)

I am very saddened to hear this news, Wilf. Your devotion to the truth is exemplary for us all.

:(
Webmaster

Postby Moderator » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:19 pm)

Wilf,
Myself, CODOH, and friends are sincerely sorry to read this bad news. Your contributions to truth and justice have been immense at this forum and elsewhere. You have made a difference.
I certainly hope you continue to post here while you are able.

Will see you in Valhalla.

God Bless, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

vadermask

Postby vadermask » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:35 pm)

I'm a newbie on here (though not to Holocaust™ revisionism), and it sucks to hear this about you.
A notice pops up in my facebook alerts or whatever they're called, and I immediately clicked on it to
get here. I'm a Catholic & I do believe in the power of prayer. I will pray for you, "Wilf." Fine if you're
not a Catholic, other Christian, or any religion or spiritually inclined. No time to argue pesky details.
As the mod above me said, see you in Valhalla! (or heaven or wherever we go...)
--Ernest

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:36 am)

Wilf my friend, this is very sad. I have no words of advice or experience of course but I am thinking of you and wish you God's grace and love. Thanks for everything.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:11 am)

Very sad to hear this, Wilf. Thank you for being a party of this revisionist community and sharing your thoughts with us over the years. Peace to you and yours.

-Dave
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

atomMan

Postby atomMan » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:24 am)

if you choose to fight, there are many alternatives available - you can find some information here

personally, i would be using chlorine dioxide

more resources here

also i have been reading a lot of articles in the past year or more (a couple in just the last couple of days) where people seem to be benefiting greatly from cannabis

Government-Run Cancer Institute Quietly Acknowledges That Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells

Dad Arrested, His 2-yo Daughter Taken, for Successfully Treating Her Cancer with Cannabis Oil

Cancer: The Forbidden Cures

Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows

etc...
help inform others by sharing the Jewish Holocaust Quiz

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:42 am)

I am sorry to hear this news Wilf.

I have read and benefited from your contributions over several years and you were always helpful and informative.

Keep up the good fight.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:54 am)

Wilf, my old friend:

You and I go back many years, decades actually. You have consistently given our cause invaluable insights and information.
Everyone has benefited mightily from your efforts, for that there is no doubt.
In the short time remaining if there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to ask. I would be honored to assist in any way possible.

You can be proud that you have left an indelible mark on the quest for truth and free speech. You are one of kind.

Valhalla, indeed!

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:07 pm)

I learned a lot from you, Wilf.....thank you for that, and thank you for the Light you have shined in this Dark Age!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Spect3r » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:13 pm)

Very sad news, i truly hope the medics are wrong.
In either case, hope you can enjoy these days on the company of the ones you most love and cherish.
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

sweetie pie

Postby sweetie pie » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:04 pm)

Wilf, you are a humble man. Some of the work you have done has been outstanding and important. It should be, and will be, compiled and archived. Thank you for your friendship and help over the years. As a true servant of the True Germany, you will be in the company of those shining revisionists when you leave here. You've earned it.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:54 pm)

Sorry to hear of this, Wilf - all the best you, and many thanks for all you have done for Revisionism!

------

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 3 years 7 months ago (Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:20 pm)

I'm sorry to hear about your illness. Thank you for your comments and input to CODOH.

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 3 years 7 months ago (Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:44 pm)

I have known you online for what I consider to be a long time, particularly as I am still a young lad. I think I've known you for almost ten years now, Mr. Heink. Maybe more. I will always remember you as the most kindhearted man — even in the face of immense hostility emanating from those who fuel and profit from anti-German horror stories; it never seemed to have any effect on you, as you always remained a kindhearted gentleman.

I am proud to have known you, even if it was only on the Internet.

Faithfully,
-k0nsl

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”