Fare well

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Fare well

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 3 years 10 months ago (Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:24 pm)

Hi Neugierig,

This makes me sad. I remember you posting here for since I first joined. And I've profited from reading your insights.

Bonesy

Postby Bonesy » 3 years 10 months ago (Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:41 am)

neugierig, so sorry to hear about your condition. You will be missed.

We will keep fighting on and we will (eventually) win this.

God speed.
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 3 years 10 months ago (Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:25 am)

Thank you. Your writings at Inconvenient History are excellent. I will appreciate your work as long as I live, and I am not yet 30.

Wilfried Heink's Essays

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 10 months ago (Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:04 pm)

neugierig wrote:Dear Friends.

I have been battling skin cancer for about two decades, some of it made it inside and a few days ago the Doctor told me that I have ‘month’ left. Getting to know you has been a huge benefit, I learned a lot, thank you. Thanks also to those who assisted me in my research, and please, keep up the good fight, the Truth will prevail.

Regards
Wilf

Sad to hear, but I'm hopeful that it still can take a turn for you to a longer life.

Anyway, I hope you made sure that the materials you collected are in electronic format and will be made available on the internet so that those that live on will be able to make use of it.

Esoteric Red

Postby Esoteric Red » 3 years 10 months ago (Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:45 pm)

Though I have only been reading on this forum for about 3 months and am a very recent member to the CODOH community, I can feel, of course not even remotely as deeply as the many scholars of truth on this forum, the feeling. I hope that your aids to the field of revisionism (which I don't believe I have read, but I will look into; I have only studied the subject for about a year now, and am still learning the many contributors to challenging this great deception) are not in vein. The community here is amongst the most supportive I have come across on any subject, and the support projected to you on here just shows how the "hate mongelors", as virtually anyone who challenges this tale is dubbed, are much more than some "boogeyman" out to expose what is likely the greatest misconception of recent history. I wish you well, and hope that your remaining time is spent with those who care for you and respect the honorable sacrifices you have likely made to pursue this taboo of a topic in many places. I hope that if these alternate, as their labeled, treatments for the most dreaded ill-bringer work for you and if not, I hope that whatever occurs when people move on is experienced in a tranquil manner for you.

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 3 years 10 months ago (Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:34 pm)

I am so sorry to hear this. May God, who is Truth, give you - who have fought and hard in defense of the truth- strength, hope and peace.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 10 months ago (Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:06 pm)

To die, to sleep
To sleep, perchance to dream
Ay, there's the rub
For in this sleep of death
What dreams may come

Shakespear
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 3 years 10 months ago (Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:44 am)

So very sad.to hear this. Thank you ever so much for everything you have done for Revisionism, truly. My heart goes out to you and your family. You will be remembered.
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 3 years 10 months ago (Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:01 pm)

Thanks Sannhet for posting Wilfried Heink's Essays

http://revblog.codoh.com/?s=wilf&x=0&y=0

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 3 years 10 months ago (Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:39 pm)

This is a humbling experience, thanks’ to all for the very kind words.

And please, keep up the good fight, the Truth will prevail.

Regards
Wilf

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 3 years 10 months ago (Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:08 pm)

Hektor, I use the ‘chaotic’ filing system, nothing to be proud of, some of it is in electronic format. Daughter offered to help organize, but she is busy.

Regards
Wilf

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 10 months ago (Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:08 am)

neugierig wrote:Hektor, I use the ‘chaotic’ filing system, nothing to be proud of, some of it is in electronic format. Daughter offered to help organize, but she is busy.

Neugierig, got it similar with the files. That's why I started uploading and disseminating them so that they remain reachable. Hope you can get something right to keep up your legacy.

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 3 years 10 months ago (Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:29 pm)

Wilf, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I hope that you will be able to make the most of your remaining time with family and friends.

You will be missed. I have always enjoyed reading your contributions, here and on IH, and have learned a great deal from them. It's a crazy, mixed up world, but I have faith that the truth will prevail at last. You can be proud of doing your part to get us there.

Thank you, friend.
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

sweetie pie

Postby sweetie pie » 3 years 6 months ago (Thu May 26, 2016 12:20 pm)

I got word today that Wilf passed away on April 27 at 9:30 am. I had talked to his daughter about one week before that. He was in a lot of pain so it was a blessing. His work needs to be gathered together and posted at a dedicated website. Thank you Wilf, for your wonderful mind and big, big heart. Alles gut.

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 3 years 6 months ago (Thu May 26, 2016 12:44 pm)

Mr. Heink will be greatly missed by me, sweetie pie. Well, he will be missed by all of us, I'm sure!
He was one of the most humble men I ever spoke to.

:salute:

Faithfully,
-k0nsl

sweetie pie wrote:I got word today that Wilf passed away on April 27 at 9:30 am. I had talked to his daughter about one week before that. He was in a lot of pain so it was a blessing. His work needs to be gathered together and posted at a dedicated website. Thank you Wilf, for your wonderful mind and big, big heart. Alles gut.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”