Samuel Willenberg - Last Treblinka "deathcamp" survivor has died

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Ave et Finlandia

Samuel Willenberg - Last Treblinka "deathcamp" survivor has died

Postby Ave et Finlandia » 4 years 1 month ago (Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:23 pm)

""Samuel Willenberg, the last survivor of Treblinka, the Nazi death camp where 875,000 people were killed, has died in Israel at the age of 93.

[875k, where are the mass graves? Where are the remains of burned bodies? How was the killing, burying and re-opening the alleged mass graves&burning the bodies operated? I'm pretty sure that burning 875 000 people in pits leaves traces of burning and where were the alleged remains scattered to?]

Willenberg was among a group of Jews who in 1943 set fire to the camp in occupied Poland and headed to the woods. Hundreds fled, but most were killed by Nazi troops in the surrounding minefields or captured by Polish villagers. Willenberg survived and went on to fight in the Polish resistance.

The Nazis and their collaborators killed 6 million Jews during the second world war.
[We are only missing murder weapons, millions of alleged victims, mass graves etc...]

Willenberg described in 2010 how he had been shot in the leg as he climbed over bodies piled at the barbed wire fence and catapulted over. After the war he moved to Israel and became an artist.
[He was shot in the leg while climbing over bodies piled at the barbed wire fence? Catapulted over? Maybe my english is bad as this story makes no sense to me?]

He is survived by a daughter and grandchildren.
[Again sorry my bad english, this sentence makes no sense to me neither]""

SOURCE:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/f ... es-aged-93

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Samuel Willenberg - Last Treblinka "deathcamp" survivor has died

Postby Hannover » 4 years 1 month ago (Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:29 pm)

Indeed, this is the same lying Samuel Willenberg who told us about the amazing Treblinka excavator.

caption:
crane lifting corpses destined for cremation
source: 'Surviving Treblinka', by Samuel Willenberg.

See any "corpses"? :lol:

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Ave et Finlandia

Postby Ave et Finlandia » 4 years 1 month ago (Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:45 pm)

Hannover wrote:Indeed, this is the same lying Samuel Willenberg who told us about the amazing Treblinka excavator.

caption:
crane lifting corpses destined for cremation
source: 'Surviving Treblinka', by Samuel Willenberg.

See any "corpses"? :lol:

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

Yes, same man... :D the other picture posted on the other topic where the two guys are standing on that old small excavator makes one wonder: "How long would it have taken to re-open the "mass graves" and move the "875 000 bodies" to burning pits"

Ps. Nope, I dont see any "corpses" on the picture :D

Ave et Finlandia

Postby Ave et Finlandia » 4 years 1 month ago (Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:51 pm)

Maybe "Dodging challenges master": "onetruth" , could finally answer some questions given to him?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 years 1 month ago (Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:27 am)

Willenberg was such a fraud, that his book, first published by Israeli military if I'm not mistaking, has a passage where after escaping Treblinka, he robs a Nazi run factory (of all things to rob) in order to get cash for his underground organization.

But his Mom works in the factory, and in the middle of the robbery, they exchange written information!

There's a big secret there too somewhere. He has Ghetto Fighter's House connections, where Yankel Wiernik (or the person who became Yankel Wiernik) was, and Willenberg bears a resemblance to the person who became Weirnik. Will the real story ever come to light?

I emailed his daughter, Orit, years ago (an architect with a lot of commissions) to ask her about that moment, when her grandmother met her dad while her dad was robbing the factory. Surely that must have come up at the dinner table a few times!

She didn't know what I was talking about, she replied, after I had explained it quite clearly. Then she quit communicating.

She went on to design the Israeli Embassy in Berlin.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 1 month ago (Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:33 am)

I wonder if the lies of Treblinka will die with this man.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:37 am)

borjastick wrote:I wonder if the lies of Treblinka will die with this man.

It's a shame to lose the guy, even if personal honesty wasn't his strong suit. I don't think he was ever one of the primary Treblinka witnesses though, he just came along later and told much the same story as Wiernik's One Year in Trebinka. I last saw him repeating it in the Caroline Sturdy-Colls documentary. Incidentally, her thesis must be open access next year.
Ave et Finlandia wrote:Willenberg described in 2010 how he had been shot in the leg as he climbed over bodies piled at the barbed wire fence and catapulted over. After the war he moved to Israel and became an artist.
[He was shot in the leg while climbing over bodies piled at the barbed wire fence? Catapulted over? Maybe my english is bad as this story makes no sense to me?]

It is a nonsensical story, but perhaps something was lost when it was translated into English. Or perhaps not.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:13 am)

"After the war he moved to Israel and became an artist"

Yeah.....a con artist.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”