Trump's son-in-law's grandfather 'lived in a hole in the ground in Russia for 3 years' / another 'holocaust miracle'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Trump's son-in-law's grandfather 'lived in a hole in the ground in Russia for 3 years' / another 'holocaust miracle'

Postby Hannover » 2 years 10 months ago (Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:28 pm)

Another incredible 'holocaust' miracle. Imagine living in a hole in the ground for three years. I tell ya' what, these "survivors" were some kind of supermen.

This is loaded with ridiculous nonsense. Have fun with yet another impossible 'holocaust' tale.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

- Hannover

http://observer.com/2016/07/jared-kushn ... mp-i-know/
Jared Kushner: The Donald Trump I Know

excerpt:
This is not idle philosophy to me. I am the grandson of Holocaust survivors. On December 7, 1941—Pearl Harbor Day—the Nazis surrounded the ghetto of Novogroduk, and sorted the residents into two lines: those selected to die were put on the right; those who would live were put on the left. My grandmother’s sister, Esther, raced into a building to hide. A boy who had seen her running dragged her out and she was one of about 5100 Jews to be killed during this first slaughter of the Jews in Novogrudok. On the night before Rosh Hashana 1943, the 250 Jews who remained of the town’s 20,000 plotted an escape through a tunnel they had painstakingly dug beneath the fence. The searchlights were disabled and the Jews removed nails from the metal roof so that it would rattle in the wind and hopefully mask the sounds of the escaping prisoners.

My grandmother and her sister didn’t want to leave their father behind. They went to the back of the line to be near him. When the first Jews emerged from the tunnel, the Nazis were waiting for them and began shooting. My grandmother’s brother Chanon, for whom my father is named, was killed along with about 50 others. My grandmother made it to the woods, where she joined the Bielski Brigade of partisan resistance fighters. There she met my grandfather, who had escaped from a labor camp called Voritz. He had lived in a hole in the woods—a literal hole that he had dug—for three years, foraging for food, staying out of sight and sleeping in that hole for the duration of the brutal Russian winter.

"Alone the fact that one may not question the Jewish "holocaust" and that Jewish pressure has inflicted laws on democratic societies to prevent questions—while incessant promotion and indoctrination of the same averredly incontestable ‘holocaust’ occur—gives the game away. It proves that it must be a lie. Why else would one not be allowed to question it? Because it might offend the "survivors"? Because it "dishonors the dead"? Hardly sufficient reason to outlaw discussion. No, because the exposure of this leading lie might precipitate questions about so many other lies and cause the whole ramshackle fabrication to crumble."

- Gerard Menuhin / Revisionist Jew, son of famous violinist
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Trump's son-in-law's grandfather 'lived in a hole in the ground in Russia for 3 years' / another 'holocaust miracle

Postby hermod » 2 years 10 months ago (Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:13 pm)

Hannover wrote:http://observer.com/2016/07/jared-kushn ... mp-i-know/
Jared Kushner: The Donald Trump I Know

excerpt:
My grandmother and her sister didn’t want to leave their father behind. They went to the back of the line to be near him. When the first Jews emerged from the tunnel, the Nazis were waiting for them and began shooting. My grandmother’s brother Chanon, for whom my father is named, was killed along with about 50 others. My grandmother made it to the woods, where she joined the Bielski Brigade of partisan resistance fighters.

So the first Jews emerging from the tunnel were shot but the last ones could nevertheless make it to the woods?!? Did the Nazis supposedly fall short on bullets or something? Anybody with a few brain cells alive realizes that it is ridiculous to claim that grandma or anyone else was able to escape after the exit hole of a tunnel had been found out by some German gaolers.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Trump's son-in-law's grandfather 'lived in a hole in the ground in Russia for 3 years' / another 'holocaust miracle

Postby cold beer » 2 years 10 months ago (Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:26 am)

His grandfather was a member of the murderous Bielski Brigade, how wonderful.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 years 9 months ago (Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:28 pm)

There were far more people that had to live in "holes in the ground" and it wasn't the tse eewell Dschermans fault.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 9 months ago (Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:20 pm)

I wonder what British adventurer Bear Grylls would think about a man claiming he spent 3 years in a hole in Russia...

"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 2 years 9 months ago (Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:19 pm)

My grandmother and her sister didn’t want to leave their father behind. They went to the back of the line to be near him. When the first Jews emerged from the tunnel, the Nazis were waiting for them and began shooting. My grandmother’s brother Chanon, for whom my father is named, was killed along with about 50 others. My grandmother made it to the woods, where she joined the Bielski Brigade of partisan resistance fighters. There she met my grandfather, who had escaped from a labor camp called Voritz. He had lived in a hole in the woods—a literal hole that he had dug—for three years, foraging for food, staying out of sight and sleeping in that hole for the duration of the brutal Russian winter.

This is so blindingly absurd it hurts! While German soldiers battled the unbearable cold, suffering unimaginable cases of exposure, frostbite and so forth on that Eastern Front, they didn't realize all they needed to do was did a hole to jump in and everything would have been fine. Oh wait...they did dig foxholes by the hundreds of thousands...and still froze frightfully! Strange...they must not have dug their holes right.

Hermod : So the first Jews emerging from the tunnel were shot but the last ones could nevertheless make it to the woods?!? Did the Nazis supposedly fall short on bullets or something? Anybody with a few brain cells alive realizes that it is ridiculous to claim that grandma or anyone else was able to escape after the exit hole of a tunnel had been found out by some German gaolers.

This must have been like those "ran out of gas at the gas-chamber" stories - you know, the ones where the "survivor" was saved by this gas-shortage "miracle" and then, apparently, no further attempt to murder them was ever made...ever...for some reason...which is never provided, etc. :roll:

------

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 2 years 9 months ago (Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:46 pm)

"He had lived in a hole in the woods—a literal hole that he had dug—for three years, foraging for food, staying out of sight and sleeping in that hole for the duration of the brutal Russian winter"

That would be for the duration of THREE brutal Russian winters.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 2 years 9 months ago (Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:49 am)

Maybe jews can hibernate

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 9 months ago (Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:32 am)

Inquisitor wrote:
Hermod : So the first Jews emerging from the tunnel were shot but the last ones could nevertheless make it to the woods?!? Did the Nazis supposedly fall short on bullets or something? Anybody with a few brain cells alive realizes that it is ridiculous to claim that grandma or anyone else was able to escape after the exit hole of a tunnel had been found out by some German gaolers.

This must have been like those "ran out of gas at the gas-chamber" stories - you know, the ones where the "survivor" was saved by this gas-shortage "miracle" and then, apparently, no further attempt to murder them was ever made...ever...for some reason...which is never provided, etc. :roll:

Apparently, the German guards in this story had not only decided not to kill these alleged lucky Jews at any moment but they had even decided to let them go and quietly make it to the woods. :roll:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”