Eric Hunt vs Fritz Berg Debate - TRANSCRIPT - needs proofing

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
katana

Postby katana » 2 years 7 months ago (Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:14 am)

A very rough machine transcript of the debate between Eric Hunt and Fritz Berg is now available. The transcript needs to be proofed and as such, I'm asking for volunteers to help in this.

Please do your bit to help out so that it is done in a timely manner. Thank you.

https://katana17.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/anc-report-holocaust-debate-eric-hunt-vs-fritz-berg-2017-transcript/

"Some stories are true that never happened." — Elie the "Weasel"

Hieldner
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Eric Hunt vs Fritz Berg Debate - TRANSCRIPT - needs proofing

Postby Hieldner » 2 years 7 months ago (Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:03 am)

Thanks katana, I’ll look into it.
»[Holocaust soap] odor, if captured and retained… would preserve the core of an individual soul… The undesirable smell of the extract spoke of the spectral Derridian trace… that continued to remind its consumers of their own bio-ontology.«—B. Shallcross

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 2 years 7 months ago (Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:25 am)

Sorry, I've no time to do this myself. But just skimming down a bit I found this little gem, which surely deserves to be recorded for posterity before it gets corrected away:
Fritz has never been afraid to defend his views and has debated for Berto mewling camps.

:lol:
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

Hieldner
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hieldner » 2 years 7 months ago (Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:32 pm)

Kladderadatsch wrote:Sorry, I've no time to do this myself. But just skimming down a bit I found this little gem, which surely deserves to be recorded for posterity before it gets corrected away:
Fritz has never been afraid to defend his views and has debated for Berto mewling camps.

:lol:

:lol: (Berto mewling camps is Roberto Muehlenkamp’s new secret name)
»[Holocaust soap] odor, if captured and retained… would preserve the core of an individual soul… The undesirable smell of the extract spoke of the spectral Derridian trace… that continued to remind its consumers of their own bio-ontology.«—B. Shallcross

katana

Postby katana » 2 years 7 months ago (Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:27 pm)

Proofing update: The first 20 minutes have been completed.

Please do your bit to help out so that it is done in a timely manner. Thank you.

https://katana17.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/anc-report-holocaust-debate-eric-hunt-vs-fritz-berg-2017-transcript/
Attachments
Eric hunt debates Fritz Berg - Progress Chart 03.jpg
Eric hunt debates Fritz Berg - Progress Chart 03.jpg (148.26 KiB) Viewed 2939 times

katana

Postby katana » 2 years 7 months ago (Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:32 am)

Proofing update: The first 60 minutes have been completed.

https://katana17.wordpress.com/2017/02/ ... ranscript/

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 years 7 months ago (Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:26 am)

Good work!

Where is the audio mp3 of this debate stored?

katana

Postby katana » 2 years 7 months ago (Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:37 pm)

Hektor wrote:Good work!

Where is the audio mp3 of this debate stored?

Thanks Hektor.

The audio files (in 4 parts) can be found here: https://archive.org/details/EricHFriedrichBergPart1Of4/Eric+H-+Friedrich+Berg+-+Part+1+of+4.mp3

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 years 7 months ago (Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:09 pm)

katana wrote:....
Thanks Hektor.

The audio files (in 4 parts) can be found here: https://archive.org/details/EricHFriedrichBergPart1Of4/Eric+H-+Friedrich+Berg+-+Part+1+of+4.mp3

Listening to it. While Eric doesn't pose any solid argument for his position, he comes over far more sober in his debating style than Fritz does. Fritz is clearly upset and makes ad hominem's at times. Unnecessarily I think.

Eric's "argument" is essentially the old canard of "Where did the Jews go, if they weren't gassed?". That's actually a pretty silly argument, if you analyse it. "Where's my million pound, if you haven't stolen it?: Would be a similar argument.

Essentially Eric perpetuates the Holocaust narrative with the usual arguments from ignorance and innuendo or uncritical acceptance of selected "testimony".

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 2 years 5 months ago (Sat May 06, 2017 11:33 pm)

I agree that Fritz Berg does not come off well in terms of delivery.

Interesting anecdote here:
Fritz Berg: My uncle, by marriage and named Boyen, Franz Boyen [sp?] was a German military intelligence officer. He was in Auschwitz twice, interrogating Russian prisoners. He told me very clearly aft the war in my presence and [with] great confidence, that he was in Auschwitz and there was nothing wrong with the place! Nothing was wrong with that camp! And the two Russian prisoners, they both were very open with him about their situation. One of them in a second interview said, “The way this war is going, we’re going to outlive you!” To my uncle, a German military officer! And my uncle, unfortunately, had to agree with him at that time in 1944. So, there are plenty of Germans if you go around and do some serious interviewing, who will tell you there was nothing there to support the claim that anyone was gassed.

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 2 years 5 months ago (Sat May 06, 2017 11:52 pm)

Of note, this exchange. Fritz Berg is sidetracked into defending the difficult position that Auschwitz inmates were "snacking and picknicking," hyberbole from Berg, which Eric Hunt bashes for a while as a strawman. Hunt gets Berg to fall for it at first, then Berg realizes the trap and muddles through trying to change the subject.

[Slightly edited for clarity]

Fritz Berg: These people were not restrained physically at all. They were snacking and picnicking on the way supposedly to the gas chambers! Crazy, crazy, crazy! [...]

[53:30]
Eric Hunt: If you look at the Auschwitz Album the people I’m talking about, they’re actually photographed walking from the train station, walking past the central sauna. The central sauna was the perfect place for them to be deloused, to receive a shower, to get new clothing. Instead they walked past the central sauna and they’re shown corralled outside of crematorium IV and V. They look quite distressed. Some of the children appear to be picking at their clothing as if, you know, after the day’s journey on the train, they’re very filthy. Possibly infested with lice and fleas.

Fritz Berg: Some of them are! Not all of them. Not all of them at all!

Eric Hunt: I would say the majority of them look quite stressed, Fritz. They’re not having a picnic as you say.

Fritz Berg: They are all having a picnic. They are snacking. In some of the pictures they are nibbling on sandwiches and having a gay old time! They're not...

Eric Hunt: Fritz, it was not a picnic, or a gay old time! These people were shown, …

Fritz Berg: It was! Your completely wrong! Completely wrong. [garbled]

Eric Hunt: [chuckling] Auschwitz was a “gay old time”!

Ryan Dawson (Moderator and Host): “Man’s Search for Meaning”. This is interesting and makes a point for both of you. Victor Frankl was a psychologist, a Jewish psychologist who was also a prisoner at Auschwitz. And he wrote a long book about, you know, those who survive, and those who didn’t, because certainly near the end of the war, people started to starve to death, because the Germans themselves were starving to death. So, of course, prisoners are last on the list that you’re going to take care of. He doesn’t mention any gassings, or anything, even though he was at Auschwitz the entire time and survived. But Auschwitz was certainly not a picnic. He said how he used to have dreams of getting the thick part of the soup from the bottom of the bowl. And that kind of thing. And how horrible it was and how little food they had, especially towards the end of the war. So certainly not a picnic.

Eric Hunt: Auschwitz was not a picnic, or a “gay old time”. It was, …

Fritz Berg: I have a discussion on my website.

Eric Hunt: It’s not, it’s not worth debating with someone who says Auschwitz was a “gay old time” and a “picnic”, Fritz! Can I talk about the evidence, quickly. About what we’re talking about the Auschwitz Album?

Fritz Berg: No, no, no! Let’s, …

Eric Hunt: A “gay old time” Auschwitz!

Fritz Berg: Listen Ryan Dawson, please let me interrupt here. Let Eric come back to the alleged diesel gas chambers which were supposedly used at Treblinka. Tell me something about them and why you believe people were killed with diesel exhaust?

Eric Hunt: Were going into your stock phrase comfort area. I’m talking about what we were talking about, …

Fritz Berg: Yeah my comfort area! We’ve been dealing with your comfort area long enough. Let’s try to get back to mine, …

Tommo

Postby Tommo » 2 years 5 months ago (Sun May 07, 2017 7:31 am)

How can Hunt survive ANY debate with a revisionist now.

It's not even physically possible for the gas chambers.

His bloody "Auschwitz Album", I took a look at that, they look basically as anybody would expect jail inmates would look.

Both Fritz and Eric exaggerated their appearance. They didn't look like they were having a bloody picnic LOL

But they certainly didn't look like they were heading to an extermination either, they neither looked that distressed and in fact were posing for pics in some.

Obviously, if all those Jew's were going to be exterminated, they'd REVOLT.

Hunt knows it's a lie, you have to work from the position that Hunt KNOWS it's a lie.

The most dangerous Jew puppet exterminationist, is the smashed denier. Because it's not only the most demoralising publically for the truth, but because the revisionist knows the subject better than any Jewish professor, they can make lies seem rational.

Eric's good on the lip too. Problem.
What are you angry about? By proving the gas chambers a lie, I just knocked off half the holocaust and SAVED 3 million Jew's for you!

I just saved more Jew's than Oskar Schindler allegedly ever did! :lol:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”