Jews want Amazon to ban Holocaust denial books.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1989
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Jews want Amazon to ban Holocaust denial books.

Postby borjastick » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:33 am)

This story is hanging around like a bad smell and comes up again in a variety of forms. Recently they have asked for more controls of the internet so as to stop people criticising them and their holocaust. Now they are asking Amazon to simply stop selling anything that criticises or doubts the truth of the holocaust.
The Yad Vashem Holocaust museum called on Amazon to stop selling books which promote Holocaust denial and to remove the offensive material from their website.

The British newspaper the Independent reported earlier this month that Amazon was selling the books "Did Six Million Really Die?”“The Six Million: Fact or Fiction?,” and “The Myth of the Extermination of the Jews” in the UK and the US.

Dr. Robert Rozett, the director of the libraries at Yad Vashem, wrote a personal appeal to the CEO of Amazon, Jeff Bezos, asking him to cease selling and promoting the books.

Dr. Rozett wrote: "It has been clear for many years now that Holocaust denial literature is freely available for purchase over Amazon. Many of the items appear with glowing readers’ reviews and recommendations for further reading in the same vein,” Rozett wrote, attaching to his message several examples of rave reviews of books titled "True History of the Holocaust. Did six million really die?" and "The Hoax of the Twentieth Century: The Case against the Presumed Extermination of European Jewry.""

He continued: “Once again, given the presence of anti-Semitism around the globe, which has become more prevalent in recent years, we strongly urge you to remove books that deny, distort and trivialize the Holocaust from your store.”


This is from Daily Stormer today http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/jews-beg- ... ials/88172

A point well made is that they want these books removed from sale not because they might be factually incorrect but because they cause offence to the jews.
Notice how the Jews want these materials removed because they perceive them to be "offensive." None of them want to debate the facts presented in these materials because they fully expose the Holocaust as the biggest lie of the 20th century. That's why the Jews rely upon emotional manipulation. When you look at any of their Holocaust claims logically, it is obvious that none of these things happened.


'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Jews want Amazon to ban Holocaust denial books.

Postby hermod » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:52 am)

Isn't this what the people with the truth on their side and mountains of evidence to prove it, always do? :roll:

Image

Image

And why do various Jewish organizations (including the renowned & prestigious Yad Vashem itself) try so hard to protect 'Holocaust deniers' from public humiliation & disgrace by preventing most people from seeing with their own eyes that their work is as ludicrous and empty as claimed? Makes no sense. Unless what is often claimed about 'Holocaust deniers' is nothing but deceptive BS...

Image
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

avatar
Pia Kahn
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Jews want Amazon to ban Holocaust denial books.

Postby Pia Kahn » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:32 am)

This shows desparation on the part of Yad Vashem. The holocaust industry has hundreds of millions of dollars for promoting their version of history. Countless hollywood movies and TV series have spread their version of the events. The holocaust industry is helped by all the school books in the western world that promote their version of history.

Yet, Yad Vashem fears the books that cast doubt on their version of the events. These books are written by few people who are ostracized and imprisoned for their publications. Their books are not promoted by any media campaign and their authors can hardly make a living by publishing them. Yet, Yad Vashem's fear of these books is so strong that they urge amazon to stop selling them.

Yad Vashem's reaction shows that these books are more powerful than their multimillion dollar budget. Therefore, the books need to be banned. What have they got to fear? What is more powerfull than all the government and mainstream media, the multimillion dollar budget and mainstream school education, the holocaust denial laws and on and on and on.... What can possibly be so powerful to pose a threat to all of that?

I think we all know the answer.

Things are going to get a lot worse until they get better. The holocaust censorship campaign is now in top gear. The last bastion of hope is America, where freedom of speech is protected like in no other country in the world. Since "they" cannot get the american government to outlaw the other side of the debate, they are now pressuring google and amazon to do the censorship for them. I am curious whether this will work. But, I have little hope. So far noone has stood up against these attacks on our freedoms.

avatar
ikig
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:00 pm

Re: Jews want Amazon to ban Holocaust denial books.

Postby ikig » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:13 pm)

I am surprised by the amount of revisionist channels on YouTube that have not been pulled by Google. Google will suspend accounts for the smallest infraction without notice and without reason for the Google user. I know Google and Amazon are separate entities, so in that regards we will see what Amazon does. I also figure Amazon will do things given the country of origin. In the USA we supposedly still have freedom of speech. I also know there is that gray area of what is free speech and what is so called hate speech. I still know where to go to get my books and it does not have to be Amazon.

avatar
ChronoMachete
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Re: Jews want Amazon to ban Holocaust denial books.

Postby ChronoMachete » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:55 pm)

Even if Amazon did stop selling them: Who's stopping us from buying the series from Barnes & Noble? Amazon isn't going to stoop that low, though.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Jews want Amazon to ban Holocaust denial books.

Postby hermod » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:23 am)

Couldn't Amazon have the 2 books below removed from sale because some specific groups of people dislike their content? If I were a Creationist or a Geocentrist, I would give it a try without delay...

Image
https://www.amazon.com/Origin-Species-1 ... 0451529065

Image
https://www.amazon.com/Dialogue-Concern ... eo+galilei
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2730
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Jews want Amazon to ban Holocaust denial books.

Postby Hektor » 4 months 1 week ago (Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:27 am)

hermod wrote:Couldn't Amazon have the 2 books below removed from sale because some specific groups of people dislike their content? If I were a Creationist or a Geocentrist, I would give it a try without delay...

Image
https://www.amazon.com/Origin-Species-1 ... 0451529065

Image
https://www.amazon.com/Dialogue-Concern ... eo+galilei


But those groups don't have power to pull something like that off.

Besides that, they may not at all feel threaten by such books, but welcome a healthy debate on the subject.

Not so the Holocaust lobby, they would like to ban any single text, statement or thought of disbelief in their beloved Holocaust narrative. Since they can't do that in absolute, they try to demonize thought criminals in that regard.

Admittedly there seems to be a fraction of Holocaust believers that seems to be quite happy to have found an enemy to debate against.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Jews want Amazon to ban Holocaust denial books.

Postby hermod » 4 months 1 week ago (Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:28 am)

Hektor wrote:But those groups don't have power to pull something like that off.


I know that. But the rejection of such a request would expose the fact that the whole thing is not about an alleged concern for the feelings of a specific group of people as claimed.

Besides that, they may not at all feel threaten by such books, but welcome a healthy debate on the subject.


If you say so...

Not so the Holocaust lobby, they would like to ban any single text, statement or thought of disbelief in their beloved Holocaust narrative. Since they can't do that in absolute, they try to demonize thought criminals in that regard.


Crystal clear.

Admittedly there seems to be a fraction of Holocaust believers that seems to be quite happy to have found an enemy to debate against.


I haven't met that fraction yet. All the Holocaust believers I've met so far, gesticulated and postured as much as they could in order to refuse their due burden of proof and portray me as a paranoid conspiracy theorist in doctrinaire denial.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2730
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Jews want Amazon to ban Holocaust denial books.

Postby Hektor » 4 months 1 week ago (Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:35 pm)

hermod wrote:
Hektor wrote:...Admittedly there seems to be a fraction of Holocaust believers that seems to be quite happy to have found an enemy to debate against.


I haven't met that fraction yet. All the Holocaust believers I've met so far, gesticulated and postured as much as they could in order to refuse their due burden of proof and portray me as a paranoid conspiracy theorist in doctrinaire denial.

Of course. That they will dodge proving their point rationally and based on empirical evidence is certainly not in dispute. They rather relay on debating techniques like:
- "You are a Nazi". - "Apologist for Hitler's crimes"
- "It's consensus that the Holocaust happened".
- "Are you saying all witnesses, confession Nazis did lie".
- "If the Jews weren't gassed, where did they go.".
- "You call all documents that prove the Holocaust forgeries".

I think you can add a few fallacies talking points to the list as well.

But there still are some that engage in some type of debate, while I won't call that serious debating by any means. It's a result of having thrown the Trivium out of the syllabus and everything in Humanities, which includes History, is about feelz now.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], Revisionist, roberto and 13 guests