'Black Book of Polish Jewry', believe it or you will be arrested in 16 Euro. countries & Israel

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

'Black Book of Polish Jewry', believe it or you will be arrested in 16 Euro. countries & Israel

Postby Breker » 4 months 1 week ago (Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:30 pm)

The 1943 The Black Book of Polish Jewry
http://www.xoxol.org/dem/blackbook01.html

We believe this has been mentioned here, yet I find it interesting to see the actual text before our very eyes.
Be forewarned that if you refuse to accept this WWII propaganda you will arrested in 16 European countries and Israel.

We see that "mass extermination by electrocutions & steam chambers" were 'factual, proven', and even endorsed by notables.
Link provides much more.
B.

Preface from the site:
The 1943 The Black Book of Polish Jewry (BBPJ) statement on Treblinka assists us in tracing the evolution of our understanding of Treblinka from its earliest manifestations to the version presented by the State of Israel at the 1987-1988 Jerusalem trial of John Demjanjuk for crimes committed as Ivan the Terrible of Treblinka in 1942-1943.

Below are reproduced two descriptions of Treblinka that are found in the BBPJ:

a half-page statement by Dr. Ignacy Schwarzbart, member of the Polish National Council, made on 15-Nov-1942 (the Schwarzbart statement can be scrolled to below, or accessed by clicking on "Schwarzbart" within any links bar, as for example the one above) and all seven pages of Chapter 9 titled "Treblinka," which is identified as an "Official Report Submitted to the Polish Government" (accessible by scrolling down, or else clicking on any of the page numbers that follow "Official Report" within any links bar).

The BBPJ statement on Treblinka is particularly noteworthy for its seeming authority — the book's list of sponsors (click on "Sponsors") includes one first lady, one Nobel Laureate whose name has become synonymous with genius, three U.S. Congressmen, one U.S. Senator, one mayor of New York City, one U.S. Cabinet member, and other notables. Did ever a piece of Jewish-holocaust literature come more highly recommended than this one?
On top of such illustrious sponsors, the BBPJ also lists fifteen members of the Publication Committee (click on "Committee)," five of whom are accorded the title "Dr," and gives special acknowledgement to Abraham Goldberg, former chairman of the Administrative Council of the American Federation for Polish Jews, and following that on the same page lists nineteen contributing authors.

The number and prestige of the BBPJ's patrons and endorsers, together with its temporal proximity to the events described, leads us to expect an account of Treblinka that is superlatively accurate.

http://www.xoxol.org/dem/blackbook01.html
some incredible bits:
Dr. Ignacy Schwarzbart, member of the Polish National Council, stated in London on November 15, 1942:
"The methods applied in this mass extermination are, apart from executions, firing squads, electrocution and lethal gas-chambers. An electrocution station is installed at Belzec camp. Transports of settlers arrive at a siding, on the spot where the execution is to take place. The camp is policed by Ukrainians. The victims are ordered to strip naked ostensibly to have a bath and are then led to a barracks with a metal plate for floor. The door is then locked, electric current passes through the victims and their death is almost instantaneous. The bodies are loaded on the wagons and taken to a mass grave some distance from the camp. A large digging machine has been installed recently at Treblinka. It works ceaselessly, digging ditches, mass graves for Jews who are to meet their death there. The Ukrainian guards, witnesses of the mass murders, are allowed to keep the money stolen from the victims. These bestial murders sometimes take place in the presence of the local non-Jewish Polish population, who are helpless and overcome with horror with the sight of such inhuman violence."

The steam-room is adjacent to the building. Inside the steam-room there is a large vat which produces the steam. The hot steam comes into the chambers through pipes installed there, each having the prescribed number of vents. While this machinery of death is in action, the doors and valves are hermetically closed. The floor in the chambers has a terra-cotta inlay which becomes very slippery when water is poured over it. There is a well next to the steam-room, the only well in the whole area of Treblinka B.

In one of the first days of September, the chief of Treblinka thus murdered 500 young Jews by shooting them one after another with his gun; what is startling is that not one of this group of a few hundred men attempted to resist death. The execution lasted from 7:30 to 3 P.M.

The new death-house provides for the liquidation of 8,000 to 10,000 victims. If we consider that right now 2,000,000 murdered Jews, or the greater part of Polish Jewry, are already buried in the area of Treblinka, the disturbing question arises: for whom do the S.S.-men intend that new house of death; who are to utter their last breaths in that slaughter-house? Most probably the death-machine, once started, will not limit itself to murdering Jews. At present, the specter of death in steam chambers rises before the Polish population; there have already been some signs of it: according to a report of an eyewitness, the Germans exterminated a group of Poles in death-house No. 1, in the second half of August.

SPONSORED BY

MRS. ELEANOR ROOSEVELT

PROFESSOR SALO W. BARON
Columbia University

HON. SOL. BLOOM
Chairman, Foreign Affairs Committee
of the House of Representatives

HON. EMANUEL CELLER
U.S. Congressman

PROFESSOR ALBERT EINSTEIN

HON. FIORELLO H. LAGUARDIA
Mayor of the City of New York

HON. HAROLD L. ICKES
Secretary of the Interior

FREDA KIRCHWEY
Editor, The Nation

HON. A. J. SABATH
Chairman, Committee on Rules of the
House of Representatives

DR. IGNACY SCHWARZBART
Member of the Polish National Council

HON. JOS. T. SHARKEY
Vice-Chairman and Majority Leader,
New York City Council

SYLWIN STRAKACZ
Polish Minister Plenipotentiary

PROFESSOR CHAIM TCHERNOWITZ
Jewish Institute of Religion

HENRI TORRES

HON. ROBERT H. WAGNER
U.S. Senator

Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust Industry" narrative is the message.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: 'Black Book of Polish Jewry', believe it or you will be arrested in 16 Euro. countries & Israel

Postby Hektor » 4 months 1 week ago (Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:21 am)

Any verifications for the alleged execution methods/executions?

I just note that the list of sponsors is full of highly biased people, especially given the point in time.

We should have a closer look at the sponsors and what the motives for their sponsorship may have been. I'm not on the ad hominem trail here. It's just odd why people would allow their names to be used to give credence to a publication they can assume to be highly biased and false in the first place.

The highly overrated Albert Einstein isn't for the first time engaged in "war against Germany". Take for instance this article series here:

As for the source I can also note the following

An apparently full copy of the book can be downloaded here:
https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.48624

Notably there also exist an older version coined on Poland as a whole:

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: 'Black Book of Polish Jewry', believe it or you will be arrested in 16 Euro. countries & Israel

Postby hermod » 4 months 1 week ago (Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:21 am)

Hektor wrote:I just note that the list of sponsors is full of highly biased people, especially given the point in time.

We should have a closer look at the sponsors and what the motives for their sponsorship may have been. I'm not on the ad hominem trail here. It's just odd why people would allow their names to be used to give credence to a publication they can assume to be highly biased and false in the first place.

As far as Eleanor Roosevelt, Sol Bloom, Emanuel Celler, Albert Einstein, Fiorello LaGuardia, Ignacy Schwarzbart and Robert Wagner are concerned, you don't need to look any further than the founder of US political Zionism, rabbi Stephen Wise. But the link between fervent Zionists and the wartime construction of Israel's founding myth is probably just a coincidence and an insignificant detail, I guess. :roll:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Hieldner

Postby Hieldner » 4 months 4 days ago (Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:34 pm)

Hektor wrote:Any verifications for the alleged execution methods/executions?

I just note that the list of sponsors is full of highly biased people, especially given the point in time.

The highly overrated Albert Einstein isn't for the first time engaged in "war against Germany". Take for instance this article series here:

Simply staggering. Is there a version of this article with higher resolution?

Hektor wrote:As for the source I can also note the following

Thanks, but that’s accidentally the same link twice.
[Holocaust soap] odor, if captured and retained…would preserve the core of an individual soul…The undesirable smell of the extract spoke of the spectral Derridian trace, of the illusive core that continued to remind its consumers of their own bio-ontology

Hieldner

'Black Book of Polish jewry': Belzec “eyewitness testimony”

Postby Hieldner » 4 months 4 days ago (Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:57 pm)

Eyewitness Report on the Extermination

A Pole who escaped from Poland in February, 1943, made the following
report to the Representation of Polish Jewry. (News Bulletin,
September, 1943.)

[…]

“In a death camp 12 kilometers outside of Belzec (Near Lublin) I
myself witnessed the following horrible scenes: about 5,000 Jews had
been brought there. About one-fourth of them were quartered in very
primitive barracks, the rest had to remain outdoors under the open
sky. They had been permitted to bring along with them 15 kilograms of
baggage (food, clothing and valuables). The valuables were
immediately taken from them by the Germans. They were forced to wait
about 8 days, with no food or even water to drink. Some of those who
had brought no food with them soon died of starvation. Even those who
had brought along supplies were reluctant to share them with less
fortunate ones, afraid to deprive their own children of food. There
were no sanitation facilities what ever in the camp and the air
constantly reeked with foul odor of human excrements. After a few
days, I saw a number of naked Jewish corpses lying about in the
fields. Relatives, friends or even total strangers had stripped the
bodies of clothing. Women went mad, walking about tearing their hair
out. I saw an old Jew, naked, sitting in petrified silence. Nobody
paid any attention to him. After eight days, the Jews were led to a
long passageway, built of wood and wire-lathes, and directed them into
waiting freight trains. They had to pass through a gauntlet of
Gestapo men who shot at anyone who lagged behind. Several Gestapo men
stood at the doors of the freight-cars to watch that none of the Jews
touched the walls of the passage. If they did they were shot at once.
Each of these freight-cars is ordinarily intended to accommodate
either 8 horses or forty persons. But the Jews were driven in tightly
packed ranks and as many as 120-140 people were pushed into one car,
although the utmost capacity could not possibly have been for more
than 100 people. The last car was filled first. When it was filled
to the bursting limit, the next group (for the car ahead) were
literally forced to clamber over the heads of the Jews in the previous
car to reach their own. There were some 50 or 60 of these cars.
About 300 Jews were shot or choked to death then and there. The
floors of the car had been covered with a layer of quick-lime and
chloride. As the packed mass of humanity performed its normal
physical needs, the lime and chloride reacted chemically and the fumes
which rose from the floor ultimately asphyxiated the Jews. In this
way, the Germans rapidly “liquidated” the 6,000 Jews whom they had
deported from the Warsaw Ghetto. Dante’s Inferno is as nothing to the
hell which prevailed there.
The cars reechoed with shrieks and wild
cries. This lasted about 8 hours. The trains were despatched [sic]
to some point “North”—where, I do not know.
After a journey of
several days, the cars were shunted off somewhere in a field and
eventually their human freight perished. I have heard that the
Germans utilized those bodies for the manufacture of fertilizer
Jacob Apenszlak, ed. (1943). The Black Book of Polish Jewry, pp. 329, 331–332.

I don’t think I have ever read about the vicious urine train trap for Jews. I don’t know why first there are 5,000 Jews and then the Germans liquidated 6,000 of them, why he writes that first “the Germans rapidly “liquidated” the 6,000 Jews,” and then, after some days, “eventually their human freight perished,” again. But if we leave out this loony stuff, this is actually an “eyewitness” describing how Jews weren’t gassed, but kept in the camp, displaying typhus symptoms, and then dispatched to some place else in the “North.”
[Holocaust soap] odor, if captured and retained…would preserve the core of an individual soul…The undesirable smell of the extract spoke of the spectral Derridian trace, of the illusive core that continued to remind its consumers of their own bio-ontology

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 months 4 days ago (Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:30 pm)

Hieldner wrote:
Hektor wrote:....

Simply staggering. Is there a version of this article with higher resolution?

I vaguely recall having read a version with higher resolution in the past. Perhaps some online newspaper archive got it?
The pesky and raging rants against Germany by prominent people at the time are widely ignored.

Hieldner wrote:
Hektor wrote:As for the source I can also note the following

Thanks, but that’s accidentally the same link twice.

Sorry here is that version I meant to post:
https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.48604

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”