Youtube film lies from start to finish

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Youtube film lies from start to finish

Postby borjastick » 2 months 4 days ago (Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:43 am)

Please take a look at this film on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsmDCXksn8Q

It claims to show proof of sonderkommando actions at Auschwitz and Treblinka, yet when one looks one sees that it is a total pack of lies, manipulation and make believe from start to finish.

But this is what we face. Imagine someone young or someone who has little more than a passing knowledge on the holocaust and they see this pile of steaming dog poo. That person would probably accept what is said and shown as fact and proof of the mass murder in the claimed holocaust.

The comments below it seem to have found him out, which is good. Hopefully they will be read and leave some doubt in the viewer's mind.

Youtube is a vibrant location for both believers peddling their stories and revisionists countering these lies with reasoned argument. I invite many more to do just that.

'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Rmbrmb21

Re: Youtube film lies from start to finish

Postby Rmbrmb21 » 2 months 4 days ago (Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:22 pm)

There seems to be way more revisionists than I ever would have thought possible in YouTube comment sections. Sure, there are still many more blind believers who will comment "how can you deny when we have so many testimonies?" and "my _insert family member_ was at _insert camp_ how dare you deny it happened".

But then again, there's always at least 1 revisionist for every 5 or so believers that will comment back, to which the believers respond by spiraling the comments into ad hominem-land. That's pretty awesome in my book.

On top of that, revisionist videos garner hundreds of thousands of views, usually with a favorable like to dislike ratio. For all the talk about revision being dead and only existing on the fringe, I see lots of people showing me otherwise on YouTube.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 months 4 days ago (Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:44 am)

And notice how Andy Mathis phd pops up to suggest we should debate him and his type on other discussion sites. Firstly we should understand that he uses phd simply to sound self important, as if we care what qualifications he claims to have. Secondly Andy Mathis, aka Johnny, is a registered user here and could quite easily come here to discuss this particular film section by section, lie by lie. But he rarely visits this site because the bar of proof, evidence and intelligent discourse is much higher.

If anyone went to one of his chosen sites they would endure gang abuse and keyboard warriors (((SJWs))) screaming and shouting, hurling violent laden abuse but short on intellect and evidence based proof. So much for his claimed phd eh?

Hannover's best friend Johnny Mathis should come here to have a chat.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 months 2 days ago (Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:46 pm)

Rmbrmb21 wrote:There seems to be way more revisionists than I ever would have thought possible in YouTube comment sections. Sure, there are still many more blind believers who will comment "how can you deny when we have so many testimonies?" and "my _insert family member_ was at _insert camp_ how dare you deny it happened".

They still believe testimonies are on their side? Well, they are not. The vast majority of testimonies and potential witnesses DO NOT confirm the extermination narrative. Apparently they just decided to ignore this uncanny fact.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 months 2 days ago (Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:04 am)

Hektor wrote:
Rmbrmb21 wrote:There seems to be way more revisionists than I ever would have thought possible in YouTube comment sections. Sure, there are still many more blind believers who will comment "how can you deny when we have so many testimonies?" and "my _insert family member_ was at _insert camp_ how dare you deny it happened".

They still believe testimonies are on their side? Well, they are not. The vast majority of testimonies and potential witnesses DO NOT confirm the extermination narrative. Apparently they just decided to ignore this uncanny fact.

- When they start that nonsense you must remind them that based upon "so many testimonies" witchcraft then becomes fact.
There are countless witchcraft 'testimonies', worldwide. Many, many more than 'holocaust' fantasy tales.

- Then you must ask them to be specific. What 'testimonies'? What did that person actually say?
Then you have them as the absurd contradictions and statements about laughable impossibilities are the norm in these so called 'testimonies'.

Of course, this is the hammer:
- We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.

- Hannover

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”.
Arthur Schopenhauer
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:13 am)

For those looking for a summer time giggle look no further than the comments added to the viewer response panel this last few days.

Andrew Mathis PHOD gets stuck in with filthy language calling me all sorts that my grand mother would blush at, so I responded with language that my grand father would and did use to put people firmly in their place.

But then we get a very curiously obscure comment from a certain Tammy somebody who thinks that even though the photographs don't match the claims and the captions, that doesn't matter because we all know it happened so the pictures don't matter and make zero difference. :shock:

So it seems that a film all about photographic evidence proving mass murder of jews by the Einsatzgruppen, but then doesn't show any photographic evidence of such events is all ok, and that not showing photographic evidence and lying about the pictures they do show, which are generally nothing to do with the claims and are from different parts of the war, is perfectly reasonable.

And I thought holocaust believers were well educated intelligent people!!!

Further this film will be viewed by people who are unable to identify fake pictures used deliberately to fool them and will go back to school or college etc claiming they have seen real footage proving the claims of the chosenites that millions of jews were mass murdered and lampshaded, because 'I saw it on youtube'.

This kind of fakery, deception, abuse and brainwashing is what we are up against and must continue to counter.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”