Challenge to supporters of the "transit camp" theory

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Challenge to supporters of the "transit camp" theory

Postby Hektor » 5 days 21 hours ago (Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:28 am)

Reviso wrote:
Hektor wrote:
Reviso wrote:
May I ask where these names come from ? Were these people evacuated to the East ? Thanks.
R.

They come from a variety of sources mostly "personal" testimony from partisans, but also ordinary people. Yes, from the testimony/documents it appeared they were Jews evacuated from West to East (Minsk).

Thanks. Did they stay in some of the camps Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór or Treblinka ?

They were people with quite different biographies; and from different sources by that. What exact routes they followed can be read in the documents of which many are in Yad Vashem. I don't think the reports are 100% complete, though.

Reviso wrote:I wonder if it is really necessary to prove that Jews were evacuated to the East via Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór or Treblinka. If I'm not wrong, Eric Hunt has shown that Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór or Treblinka were used as transit camps, even if not to the East. On the other hand, it seems certain that Jews were evacuated to the East, even if not via Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór or Treblinka. Thus, where is the problem ?

In any case, I would like to know what Roberto has to say about your list.

They were used as transit camps and there is reference made to this in official records, although I don't have that at hand right now.

Most people transferred through those camps, probably did not know they were ever at those places. Just another train station. I don't recall through which towns I traveled years ago, neither.

Metal Murphy

Postby Metal Murphy » 5 days 12 hours ago (Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:27 pm)

It's the implausibility of the murder methods, that's what made me realize that these were transit camps. You'd think the Germans, with all of their technical knowledge, would come up with a better execution method.

CWhite

Postby CWhite » 3 days 6 hours ago (Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:01 pm)

I see over on that "other site" that Roberto Muehlenkamp is pretending to not know the difference between "beyond a reasonable doubt" and "beyond a shadow of a doubt."

:lol:

CWhite

Postby CWhite » 3 days 6 hours ago (Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:10 pm)

More interesting stuff from that "other forum:"

Greg Gerdes asked Muehlenkamp:

How many names is it possible for the "supporters of the 'transit camp' theory" to gather?

And Roberto answered:

Zero, meaning that the "transit camp" theory is just hollow humbug. If it were not, "Revisionists" would be wading in evidence showing that all or a substantial part of the aforementioned Jews were not murdered at the mentioned camps but transported from there to what Korherr called the "Russian East". Names of such "transited" Jews would be all over the place. But "Revisionists" cannot provide even one name of a Jewish individual duly proven to have ben "transited" via these camps to the "Russian East". Which means they have lost the came and should pack up.

Then Greg Gerdes said:

So roberto admits to having set up a "challenge" which he alleges cannot be won.

And Roberto confirmed the admission with this:

That's not an admission but a point. The fact that the challenge can't be met shows the intellectual bankruptcy of "Revisionism"...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 days 6 hours ago (Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:18 pm)

CWhite wrote:I see over on that "other site" that Roberto Muehlenkamp is pretending to not know the difference between "beyond a reasonable doubt" and "beyond a shadow of a doubt."

That's the same site where Roberto & 'onetruth' claim that '100 Remarks in English by Nazis' prove extermination.'

But when challenged to produce the original texts for those faked 'remarks' they fail to do so, even though both claim they can. :lol:

What do we see? Nothing. It's all bluff, which is the way the 'holocaust' storyline is. All empty claims & bluff.

Yep, another massive dodge by Roberto.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 days 1 hour ago (Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:13 am)

Reading the above comments over a cup of tea and chocolate biscuit this early morning, I am left thinking that if we supposedly cannot prove they went east and there is zero proof of murder and massive piles of remains at the camps, where are they? We all know the numbers of jews claimed to have been controlled and brutalised by the Germans couldn't have possibly been true.

To me roberto and co are full of hot air and bull. They must take extra strength-dodging pills each morning. They never accept the premise of any question they know they cannot answer with a positive slant on the exterminationists position. So they duck and dive, weave and wobble, divert and scheme.

The bottom line to anyone not hell bent on proving jewish victim hood, is that the simple common sense logic of the stories about Treblinka etc shows that while there were deaths in transit, there could never have been any mass murder on anything like the scale claimed and perhaps none at all.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 3 days 30 minutes ago (Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:09 am)

Metal Murphy wrote:It's the implausibility of the murder methods, that's what made me realize that these were transit camps. You'd think the Germans, with all of their technical knowledge, would come up with a better execution method.

It's not just the implausibility of the murder methods but the burial method. It's claimed that somewhere around 750,000 were gassed and buried before Himmler allegedly gave the order to exhume the bodies and cremate them. If we use Mattogno's more than generous estimate of eight bodies per cubic meter of grave space, then 93,750 cubic meters of burial space will be required. Additional excavation will be needed to provide grave cover and covering the layers of bodies plus the excavated material will gain in volume by anywhere from 10% to 20%. Obviously, excavated material will total over 100,000 cubic meters.

The clamshell equipped M&H dragline had about a 35 foot boom as can be seen in the ARC photos and could build a single cone stockpile about 16 feet or 5 meters tall. That's confirmed by the ARC photos. The angle of repose for wet sand is 45 degrees so there would be about 25 cubic meters of excavated material per meter of single cone stockpile. All of the models of Treblinka show the excavated material from the graves in single cone stockpiles. However, that requires a stockpile at least 4 kilometers long. Some of the excavated material would be used in the graves and for covering the graves but that is negligible. At a minimum there would be 3.5 kilometers of stockpiled material plus the surface area of the graves. How was that supposed to fit inside the extermination area/camp 2 of Treblinka?

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 2 days 10 hours ago (Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:46 pm)

I should add that a stockpile 10 meters wide at the base and 3,500 meters long is 35,000 square meters. That converts to 8.7 (8.65) acres plus the surface area of the graves. I don't recall the extermination area being even that large.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 1 day 7 hours ago (Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:06 pm)

For our guests, it should be noted that the "extermination area" of Treblinka was about 5 hectares or ~10 acres. No exterminationist has ever been able to explain how the ~750,000 Jews were buried in that small area given the constraints of the type of equipment that was supposedly used. The extermination area included both the old and the new gas chambers, the magic Jew cremation grill, the prisoner barracks and the lazarett. Those are not the claims of the revisionists but is what is said by the true believers. The question becomes, are you gullible enough to believe such nonsense?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”