Nazis killed Jews with magic atomic bomb...

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
disillusioned

Nazis killed Jews with magic atomic bomb...

Postby disillusioned » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:20 am)

Interesting quote:

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: Now, I have certain information, which was placed in my hands, of an experiment which was carried out near Auschwitz and I would like to ask you [Albert Speer] if you heard about it or knew about it. The purpose of the experiment was to find a quick and complete way of destroying people without the delay and trouble of shooting and gassing and burning, as it had been carried out, and this is the experiment, as I am advised. A village, a small village was provisionally erected, with temporary structures, and in it approximately 20,000 Jews were put. By means of this newly invented weapon of destruction, these 20,000 people were eradicated almost instantaneously, and in such a way that there was no trace left of them; that it developed the explosive developed, temperatures of from 400 to 500 degrees centigrade and destroyed them without leaving any trace at all.

Does anyone know where this came from? What is the story behind this? I found it on a web-site without references...

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:55 am)

disillusioned found some Holocaust nonsense and asks:
'Does anyone know where this came from? What is the story behind this? I found it on a web-site without references...'

Jackson was a lead judge and or prosecutor at the Nuremberg Tribunals. Where he got it from? Who knows. It's an ideal example of Tribunal nonsense and it's in the records.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:17 am)

My records indicate this source for that:

Nuremberg trial transcript IMT XVI pp. 579-580 (German text)

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:09 pm)

[joke mode on]Of course, Nazis worked together with zionists to cram all jews into Tel-Aviv immediately after the war ends, and then Kaboom! with a previously unknown nazi nuke. That would explain that "statement from Hitler to the Mufti of Al-Quds".[mode joke off]

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:56 pm)

I'd like to see what Albert Speer's answer was before passing judgment on the question.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:49 pm)

You mean the Albert Speer who stated that his original memoirs were different from those published? :wink:

However, it was stated in these 'memoirs', which were not even written completely by him (creatively written by Wolf Jobst Siedler, Annette Etienne and Joachim Fest from questionnaires put to Speer) that the SS had an atomic 'program'.

from Nuremberg:
"Mr. Justice Jackson:
And certain experiments were also conducted and certain researches conducted in atomic energy, were they not?

"Speer:
We had not got as far as that, unfortunately, because the finest experts we had in atomic research had emigrated to America ...

"Mr. Justice Jackson:
Now, I have certain information, which was placed in my hands, of an experiment which was carried out near Auschwitz. The purpose of the experiment was to find a quick and complete way of destroying people without the delay and trouble of shooting and gassing and burning, as it had been carried out, and this is the experiment, as I am advised. A village, a small village, was provisionally erected, with temporary structures, and in it approximately 20,000 Jews were put. By means of this newly invented weapon of destruction, these 20,000 people were eradicated almost instantaneously, and in such a way that there was no trace ..."

According to Irving:
In fact it is plain that Speer saw no future in the atomic research programme, and he effectively killed it in a conference with Adolf Hitler in June 1942.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/History_03 ... 60603.html

The point is that the Nazi atomic bomb claim at Nuremberg is typical of the fraudulent 'documents' introduced at Nuremberg. Thanks Trojan for helping make that rather obvious point.

- Hannover

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:14 pm)

What I was looking for was the transcript quotation ... If Speer was posed this questions under oath, how did he respond?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:01 pm)

Please pay attention, I gave you a transcript quotation, here's more:
Justice Jackson:
Do you know about that experiment?

Speer:
No, and I consider it utterly improbable. If we had had such a weapon under preparation, I should have known about it. But we did not have such a weapon. It is clear that in chemical warfare attempts were made on both sides to carry out research on all the weapons one could think of, because one did not know which party would start chemical warfare first.

So there you have it, no atomic weapons by the Germans; but yet a 'document' alleging 20,000 Jews were killed by an atomic device was produced for Nuremberg and presented to Justice Jackson.

- Hannover

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:34 pm)

Thanks, that's what I was looking for, Speer's answer to the question.

However, I don't see what the big deal is ... it looks like it was dismissed as an absurd idea and not given much credence.

Did anyone ever come forth with the "document" in question?

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:40 pm)

Curious, I just found this ... it looks like Justice Jackson did not believe this report and was attempting to dismiss it out of hand (in fact the line of questioning was not even meant to demonstrate that Jews were killed).

Jackson: The reports, then, of a new and secret weapon were exaggerated for the purpose of keeping the German people in the war?

Speer: That was the case mostly during the last phase of the war. From August, or rather June or July 1944 on I very often went to the front. I visited about 40 front-line divisions in their sectors and could not help seeing that the troops, just like the German people, were given hopes about a new weapon coming, new weapons and wonder-weapons which, without requiring the use of soldiers, without military forces, would guarantee victory. In this belief lies the secret why so many people in Germany offered their lives, although common sense told them that the war was over. They believed that within the near future this new weapon would arrive.

Curious, why did our knowledgeble deniers not include this quote?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:44 pm)

Trojan asks:
Did anyone ever come forth with the "document" in question?

Yes, Justice Jackson....as shown.

The big deal is that it was presented at Nuremberg as fact by the Allies; which is typical of the Nuremberg sham.

- Hannover

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:47 pm)

That's not true, it was presented to demonstrate that the Nazi's lied to their own people to keep them in a war that they were losing, it was NOT presented as fact that concerning the murder of jews.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:37 pm)

Trojan,
Wrong. You're attempting to mix apples and oranges. You're trying to say that the Germans (in order to deceive their public) created this absurd document that alleges atomic bomb killings of 20,000 Jews. You then try to force fit it into what Speer said about secret weapons.

The Germans had secret weapon programs which became known later as V-2 rockets, jet fighters, which the German public was led to believe would be influential, that is what Speer is referring to.

The Germans did not create the cited document which Justice Jackson presented and you can present no evidence to show they did.

You are undoubtedly attempting to use shyster Jamie McCarthy's Nizkor canard presented here:
http://www.nizkor.org/features/techniqu ... ic-01.html

Nizkor's desperation couldn't be any more obvious.

- Hannover

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:01 am)

Hannover wrote:The Germans did not create the cited document which Justice Jackson presented and you can present no evidence to show they did.

Can you show who created the document?

Besides, Jackson wasn't trying to determine if Jews were killed, he was trying to determine if an atomic weapons program existed.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:57 pm)

Trojan says:
Besides, Jackson wasn't trying to determine if Jews were killed, he was trying to determine if an atomic weapons program existed.

Oh really? Why wouldn't he be trying to determine whether 20,000 Jews were killed? That's what the 'document' said.

It's ludicrous to think the Germans would manufacture a document which in essence would reinforce the lies about them having an 'extermination' plan.

The origins of this 'document' are the same as the origins of the human skin lampshades, human soap, human fertilizer, gas chambers 'documents, etc., etc. All patently absurd.

Such is the 'holocau$t' as alleged.

- Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”