What's the deal with the scene in this photo?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
TimeTraveler
Member
Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: Georgia, USA
Contact:

What's the deal with the scene in this photo?

Postby TimeTraveler » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:46 pm)

This photo has probably been talked about on here before but I can't find anything on it.
I've seen this photo quite a few times. I think I heard once that the scene of it was taken from a movie or something. The scene looks a little modern to me. It's obviously a fake though because there is an original photo without that scene which is pictured. Honestly I'm just curious about the scene in the bottom picture.
Attachments
dbe79f4435757fba8d49b5f732d52872o.png
dbe79f4435757fba8d49b5f732d52872o.png (428.59 KiB) Viewed 1839 times



User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: What's the deal with the scene in this photo?

Postby Hannover » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:52 am)

I've seen that one before, but no surprise. Just another of the countless 'holocaust' related forgeries, fakes, & phony captions.
Only liars do that.
see may more here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11179
ex.:
ImageImage Image
fake version here:
http://libguides.merrimack.edu/CourageT ... nihilation

a classic here:
Samuel Willenberg - Last Treblinka "deathcamp" survivor has died
viewtopic.php?t=10196

Image
"crane lifting corpses destined for cremation"

See any corpses? :lol:

- H.

“It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
- Voltaire
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

avatar
JohnDemianiuk
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:47 am

Re: What's the deal with the scene in this photo?

Postby JohnDemianiuk » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:36 am)

Image

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3220
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: What's the deal with the scene in this photo?

Postby Hektor » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:54 pm)

JohnDemianiuk wrote:Image

It seems to be a picture of newer date.

Most phony "Nazi atrocity" photos seem to be from the 1940s to 1960. Although they hardly show the quality of real German photos.

avatar
JohnDemianiuk
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:47 am

Re: What's the deal with the scene in this photo?

Postby JohnDemianiuk » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:36 pm)

These are modern reenactors.

User avatar
TimeTraveler
Member
Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: What's the deal with the scene in this photo?

Postby TimeTraveler » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:31 pm)

JohnDemianiuk wrote:Image


Thanks just what I was asking for. Yeah remember hearing that it was a scene from a movie or a reenactment.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2316
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: What's the deal with the scene in this photo?

Postby borjastick » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:42 am)

TimeTraveler wrote:
JohnDemianiuk wrote:Image


Thanks just what I was asking for. Yeah remember hearing that it was a scene from a movie or a reenactment.


But look carefully and see that it essentially the same picture, doctored. The kneeling guy on the right has exactly the same uniform in the same location as the woman in the first pic. The guy on the left has the same hand as the woman on the left in the first shot. So this suggests someone very adept at photoshop placing these same pisc with different heads in different locations. Hoaxers perhaps?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
TimeTraveler
Member
Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: What's the deal with the scene in this photo?

Postby TimeTraveler » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:32 pm)

borjastick wrote:
TimeTraveler wrote:
JohnDemianiuk wrote:Image


Thanks just what I was asking for. Yeah remember hearing that it was a scene from a movie or a reenactment.


But look carefully and see that it essentially the same picture, doctored. The kneeling guy on the right has exactly the same uniform in the same location as the woman in the first pic. The guy on the left has the same hand as the woman on the left in the first shot. So this suggests someone very adept at photoshop placing these same pisc with different heads in different locations. Hoaxers perhaps?


Yeah I noticed that the men's faces have just been replaced by woman's faces. Also you can see the same little group of trees twice in the background which that and some of the land was replicated and used to cover up the German soldier in the original photo.

avatar
Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Re: What's the deal with the scene in this photo?

Postby Elroy » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:53 am)

Some observations:

Just look at the 2 German soldier's in the original- would they really look like they were calm as a cow during a brutal military conflict? Er no.

The man squatting to the left- doesn't look paritcularly terrified and he even had time to do his hair perfectly for the shot :lol:

And for the fake (well fake of a fake actually)...

Yes the German's would allow photographs of them holding 2 women at gun point :lol:

And not "kill/confiscate" if someone illegally took it.

And not "destoryed the evidence" as it's claimed they did.

How could anybody possibly believe is beyond me.

User avatar
HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm
Location: Euro-Zion

Re: What's the deal with the scene in this photo?

Postby HeiligeSturm » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:24 pm)

Look at the treeline in the bottom picture of the original post to see how whoever made that photo copied and pasted the same trees a couple of times.
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

avatar
Rogal Dorn
Member
Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: What's the deal with the scene in this photo?

Postby Rogal Dorn » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:01 pm)

The question regarding the bottom photo isn't so much *that* it is a fake, but *who* made the fake. I searched the web a lot but always ever see these particular set of photos posted side-by-side, i.e. already in the "exposed!" state, rather than in the more crucial state where some propaganda book is trying to pass them off as genuine holocaust photos. So on these websites that show them in pairs, the allegation accompanying them is, that holohoaxers' forgeries have finally been exposed, but it's never specified who. Anyone who has more info?

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: What's the deal with the scene in this photo?

Postby Hannover » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:13 pm)

Rogal Dorn wrote:The question regarding the bottom photo isn't so much *that* it is a fake, but *who* made the fake. I searched the web a lot but always ever see these particular set of photos posted side-by-side, i.e. already in the "exposed!" state, rather than in the more crucial state where some propaganda book is trying to pass them off as genuine holocaust photos. So on these websites that show them in pairs, the allegation accompanying them is, that holohoaxers' forgeries have finally been exposed, but it's never specified who. Anyone who has more info?

Rogal:
Zionist propaganda 'holocaust' books, films, & websites are filled with fake everything. Many of the fake tales, fake claims, fake photos are exposed & debunked here. I assume you realize that.

I suggest that you ask those that use such fakes about their origin.

- Hannover

"I owe my permission to submit the Zionist plan for the final solution of the Jewish Question."
- 'Father of [political] Zionism' Theodor Herzl, letter to the Czar, November 22, 1899.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3220
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: What's the deal with the scene in this photo?

Postby Hektor » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:46 am)

Hannover wrote:
Rogal Dorn wrote:The question regarding the bottom photo isn't so much *that* it is a fake, but *who* made the fake. I searched the web a lot but always ever see these particular set of photos posted side-by-side, i.e. already in the "exposed!" state, rather than in the more crucial state where some propaganda book is trying to pass them off as genuine holocaust photos. So on these websites that show them in pairs, the allegation accompanying them is, that holohoaxers' forgeries have finally been exposed, but it's never specified who. Anyone who has more info?

Rogal:
Zionist propaganda 'holocaust' books, films, & websites are filled with fake everything. Many of the fake tales, fake claims, fake photos are exposed & debunked here. I assume you realize that.

I suggest that you ask those that use such fakes about their origin.
....

I think what he means is that this fake photo was, unlike the pictures exposed by e.g. Udo Walendy, not in any of the Holocaust related literature first.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 29 guests