9-11 truthers turning to holocaust doubt

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

9-11 truthers turning to holocaust doubt

Postby Pia Kahn » 6 days 8 hours ago (Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:30 pm)

Christopher Bollyn and Adam Green openly question the holocaust in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDgR9QE40FM

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: 9-11 truthers turning to holocaust doubt

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 6 days 7 hours ago (Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:30 pm)

where? At what minute?

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 5 days 12 hours ago (Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:11 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:where? At what minute?

"It starts at around 1:20

Balfour declaration and Rothchild,..

Then, Holocaust

censorship in Germany

Number 6 million...

4 -> 1 million Auschwitz,..."

It is only a very short sequence. Then the comment section explodes on the topic.

The myth about 9-11 is making people turn to the holocaust and they start asking questions.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 days 8 hours ago (Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:58 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:
Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:where? At what minute?

"It starts at around 1:20

I think you mean 1:20:00

He points out that Holocaust debating is illegal in Germany. And the myths being created.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 5 days 8 hours ago (Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:47 pm)

"I think you mean 1:20:00"

true!

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 days 9 hours ago (Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:21 pm)

I don't think there is any myth about 9-11, but there is and will be massive discussion about it and who did it and how it happened or didn't, depending on your bent. That's what we need more of on the holocaust. Some will always believe it was true and get really deeply offended when it is questioned. But others are truly shocked and intrigued when they see something, however small, that questions the holocaust claims and which makes sense to them.

That's what we need more of.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 2 days 18 hours ago (Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:16 am)

borjastick wrote:... But others are truly shocked and intrigued when they see something, however small, that questions the holocaust claims and which makes sense to them.

That's what we need more of.

I agree. But since we holocaust doubters have been vilified to such an extent that most mainstream brainwashed people - I used to be one of them! - won't even talk to us - don't talk with the devil!. Thus, we have a hard time even at starting a discussion. Once people even begin to listen and talk rationally they will start to doubt. There is no way around that.

The 9-11 truth movement has suffered similar abuse, not as bad but still repectable. Furthermore, they have learned not to trust the government - the majority appears to believe in some kind of involvement of parts of the US government in 9-11.

Thus, the idea that the holocaust may be the big lie does not sound so outrageous to them. If the government can lie about 9-11, then they can also lie about the holocaust.

There are lots of examples, think of James Fetzer but also Monika and Alfred Schaefer. They were first 9-11 truthers before they took a close look at the holocaust.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 days 17 hours ago (Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:00 am)

Sorry but I don't see any connection between 9-11 truth movement and holocaust revisionism.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 2 days 17 hours ago (Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:22 am)

borjastick wrote:Sorry but I don't see any connection between 9-11 truth movement and holocaust revisionism.

There is no connection in terms of content. They are two separate historical events.

But, there is a connection between the movements in terms of mentality and their experience of vilification and government distrust. It is no coincidence that several 9/11 truthers have turned to holocaust revisionism. Nicholas Kollerstrom is another example.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 days 9 hours ago (Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:22 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:
borjastick wrote:Sorry but I don't see any connection between 9-11 truth movement and holocaust revisionism.

There is no connection in terms of content. They are two separate historical events.

But, there is a connection between the movements in terms of mentality and their experience of vilification and government distrust. It is no coincidence that several 9/11 truthers have turned to holocaust revisionism. Nicholas Kollerstrom is another example.

We may be on the same page, perhaps not, so I'll make my position clear.

The holocaust is an event in history manufactured by the Russians and the jews/zionist supporters and then rammed home by media and governments, which is not true. The holocaust didn't happen and revisionism is all about exposing that truth.

9-11 was an event in history which happened in front of world wide television. It was two jets flying into the twin towers having been hijacked by a bunch of Arab lunatics who hated the US. The claims of it being an inside job, that the towers were rigged etc etc etc make me fall asleep because they are ridiculous.

Summary; the holocaust we are told happened when in fact it didn't. 9-11 did happen but people don't want to believe that simple truth.

The only connection between the two events is that it is likely the jews featured quite heavily in both events.

Spect3r

Postby Spect3r » 2 days 9 hours ago (Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:35 pm)

borjastick wrote:
We may be on the same page, perhaps not, so I'll make my position clear.

The holocaust is an event in history manufactured by the Russians and the jews/zionist supporters and then rammed home by media and governments, which is not true. The holocaust didn't happen and revisionism is all about exposing that truth.

9-11 was an event in history which happened in front of world wide television. It was two jets flying into the twin towers having been hijacked by a bunch of Arab lunatics who hated the US. The claims of it being an inside job, that the towers were rigged etc etc etc make me fall asleep because they are ridiculous.

Summary; the holocaust we are told happened when in fact it didn't. 9-11 did happen but people don't want to believe that simple truth.

The only connection between the two events is that it is likely the jews featured quite heavily in both events.

I do understand what you mean by happen/didnt happen, but they arent that far away from each other as you may think, in the sense that they are 2 monumental historical happenings that were used to advance a political agenda, and with both "official versions" having a lot of holes.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 2 days 3 hours ago (Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:15 pm)

"9-11 was an event in history which happened in front of world wide television. It was two jets flying into the twin towers having been hijacked by a bunch of Arab lunatics who hated the US. "

That's what you saw on television. But how did three skyscrapers completely collapse into their footprint with only two jets flying into them.

Apparently, you have never heard anything about world trade centre 7.

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/vid ... building-7

"The claims of it being an inside job, that the towers were rigged etc etc etc make me fall asleep because they are ridiculous."

If you can solve the riddle of WTC-7 then you have a point. Otherwise you are not "falling asleep" you are just fast asleep. Please explain how the building fell in free fall symmetrically as a result of office fires. Do not violate the Newtonian laws of motion.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 day 20 hours ago (Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:57 am)

Pia Kahn wrote:"9-11 was an event in history which happened in front of world wide television. It was two jets flying into the twin towers having been hijacked by a bunch of Arab lunatics who hated the US. "

That's what you saw on television. But how did three skyscrapers completely collapse into their footprint with only two jets flying into them.

Apparently, you have never heard anything about world trade centre 7.

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/vid ... building-7

"The claims of it being an inside job, that the towers were rigged etc etc etc make me fall asleep because they are ridiculous."

If you can solve the riddle of WTC-7 then you have a point. Otherwise you are not "falling asleep" you are just fast asleep. Please explain how the building fell in free fall symmetrically as a result of office fires. Do not violate the Newtonian laws of motion.

I'd love to answer your questions here but the Mods won't allow it. We are here to discuss holocaust matters. However I will send you a PM with my thoughts on the matter. The first question I need answered is are you from the US? PM coming later today.

Postby Moderator » 1 day 19 hours ago (Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:31 am)

borjastick:
I'd love to answer your questions here but the Mods won't allow it. We are here to discuss holocaust matters. However I will send you a PM with my thoughts on the matter. The first question I need answered is are you from the US? PM coming later today.

No question, it's a great subject for discussion, but it's not what we do here. Sorry.

Pia's actual point is well taken and worthy of discussion, but we would need to keep it from being a detailed debate on 9/11, if possible, which I doubt.

I suppose if enough people want it, I could make a specific forum here just for 9/11.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 day 19 hours ago (Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:48 am)

"... I'd love to answer your questions here but the Mods won't allow it. We are here to discuss holocaust matters. However I will send you a PM with my thoughts on the matter. The first question I need answered is are you from the US? PM coming later today."

Sure, send me a PM.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”