Testimonies of SS-Men Regarding Gassing Vans

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JackBQuick

Testimonies of SS-Men Regarding Gassing Vans

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:24 pm)

The Kommando member detailed as driver would start the engine right away so that the people inside the lorry were suffocated by the exhaust gases. Once this had taken place, the union between the exhaust and the inside of the lorry was disconnected and the van was driven to the camp in the woods were the bodies were unloaded. In the early days they were initially burned in mass graves, later incinerated... I then drove the van back to the castle and parked it there. Here it would be cleaned of the excretions of the people that had died in it. Afterwards it would once again be used for gassing.... I can no longer say what I thought at the time or whether I thought of anything at all. I can also no longer say today whether I was too influenced by the propaganda of the time to have refused to have carried out the orders I had been given.

More...

I couldn't bring myself to look closely, even once. I didn't look inside the entire time. I couldn't, no, I couldn't take any more. The screaming and, and, I was too upset and so on. I also said that to [SS-Obergruppenfuehrer] Mueller when I submitted my report. He did not get much from my report. I then followed the van - I must have been with some of the people from there who knew the way. Then I saw the most horrifying thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

The van drove up to a long trench, the door was opened and bodies thrown out. They still seemed alive, their limbs were so supple. They were thrown in, I can still remember a civilian pulling out teeth with some pliers and then I just got the hell out of there. I got into the car, went off and did not say anything else... I'd had more than I could take. I only know that a doctor there in a white coat said to me that I should look through a peep-hole at them in the lorry. I refused to do that. I could not, I could not say anything, I had to get away.

These are the people that carried out the gassings, you can read about them here;

http://fcit.coedu.usf.edu/holocaust/tim ... ocGasT.htm

Here's a quote from a survivor of a concentration camp;

Twice a day we carried sand to Birkenau to cover the ashes of the dead. The sand was to cover the ashes that came from the crematoria. I did this for more than a year.

The ovens were on one side of the crematoria, and the ashes came out this side. The other side was where the gas chamber was. The Sonderkommando, took the ashes out of the ovens. There were big holes for the ashes and we covered the ashes with sand.

I saw when the transports came. I saw the people who were going in, who to the right and who to the left. I saw who was going to the gas chambers. I saw the people going to the real showers, and I saw the people going to the gas. In August and September of 1944 I saw them throw living children into the crematorium. They would grab them by an arm and a leg and throw them in

Source: http://www.holocaustsurvivors.org/cgi-b ... ivors&ke=7

Are these all lies?? :?
The Holocaust belief was doomed from the beginning; it rests on a rotten foundation.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:54 pm)

No.
These are preposterous lies, not just lies.
I have a jewish friend whose mother was BORN in a german camp.

Temporary on hold

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:29 pm)

I'm sure one of the capable revisionists here will link you to a debunking of gas vans. I've read Gauss on it myself.

I can tell you of a personal debate I had on another site over this. The promoter was arguing that he had finally figured it out and that the gas van was stationary when the gassing occured.

Of course I had won the debate at that point because I went back and showed him the very "confession" he had quoted where it said "the victims never realized they were being gassed as the van drove along."

You need to read the entire debunking evidence, however, it centers around the standard German-issue Saurer trucks and their diesel engines. German army trucks had diesel engines. The idea of "quickly gassing the occupants without them noticing" is obviously ridiculous. If you read the Berg science on diesel gassing it would have been very difficult to pull off as "confessed".

My opponent then tried to argue that the victims choked on the oily particulates contained in the exhaust. He was only making it worse for himself because this would hardly have been "unnoticed" by the victims. Since Saurer trucks were diesel, and the confession tells of finally figuring out the right way to gas them without them noticing, we can say the "screaming" that bothered the confessor makes the description not work. After all, they couldn't have been screaming and not noticing at the same time.

He then chose not to respond and broke off the debate...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:41 pm)

See this thread for a thorough debunking of 'gas vans', there is an assortment of posts:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=73

[Edited by Moderator2]
The same articles are at (easier to read):

Gas Vans - forgeries galore ! [Part I : SS Just to SS Rauff] - 'Holocaust History Project' fraud
Gas Vans - forgeries galore ! [Part II : Wetzel to Lohse]

written by Widukind

Also search 'gas vans' with our search function for more.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:22 pm)

Ah, more babies tossed alive into bonfires and ovens galore.

I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

Image Image

Anyway, I clicked on one of the links posted above and got this gem:

The victims would enter this door, which would be hermetically sealed. The victims would then be in the gas chamber. There was no undressing room, and the victims had to be paraded in sight of the whole camp, which had a demoralizing effect. These defects would be corrected in crematoria II, III, IV and V, which were located in remote areas of Birkenau camp.

http://www.holocaustsurvivors.org/cgi-bin/data.show.pl?di=record&da=photos&sf=file_name&st=auschwitz1_cremo_entrance%2ejpg

That is very interesting since this door was cut into the concrete after the crematoria building was converted into a bomb shelter and no longer used as a gaschamber. OOPS.

Anyway, some of the testimony says that Saurer diesel vans were used to kill from engine exhaust while stationary, i.e., unloaded. But a diesel engine must be heavily loaded to get adequate carbon monoxide out of it, so no soap there.

:D

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”