http://www.mauthausen-memorial.gv.at/en ... ichte.html
"The partially tiled gas chamber, masked as a shower room (3,7 by 3.5 meters) had two hermetically sealed doors; each with a peep hole. On the ceiling there was a functioning shower system with 16 rosettes."
Then Jewish 'holocaust' historian Olga Wormser-Migot ("Le Système concentrationnaire nazi", Le problème des chambres à gaz, p. 544) remarks that :
"...the declarations on the gaz chamber at Ravensbrück place the beginning of its existence in Febr. 1945, date of the arrival of those evacuated from Auschwitz, date when the Ravensbrück detainees discovered the existence of gaz chambers at Auschwitz.
And on the claims about Oranienburg and Mauthausen :
"These assertions seem to be of a mythical order." (p. 541, footnote n. 2)
Too bad Mike.
Another interesting observation is that the doors with peepholes clearly read "Olomouc Lutin" around the peephole, which means that they were manufactured in Moravia by a Czech company prior to the German takeover (the German name for Olomouc is "Olmuetz".) It follows that the doors were probably made before 1939. So -- were the Czechs making gas chamber doors in 1938, or what?