African American "Holocaust denier" Chico Cromartie running for office

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

African American "Holocaust denier" Chico Cromartie running for office

Postby Lamprecht » 5 days 7 hours ago (Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:44 am)

Racist Jews try to create the false impression that what they call "Holocaust denial" is some sort of "white supremacist / neo nazi conspiracy theory" where a bunch of hateful White people just decide to pretend the "Holocaust" did not happen in order to make people hate Jews. However, the truth of the matter is that people all around the world of every race, culture and creed have come to the conclusion that the so-called "Holocaust" is a completely absurd and impossible narrative.

In America, a growing number of African-Americans (Blacks) have accepted that the "Holocaust" is a load of nonsense. This is not surprising at all, because Blacks can not be made to feel racial guilt or into feeling sorry for Jews because of their people's own experience of slavery, persecution, and discrimination that greatly exceeds anything the Jews have experienced in America. And when you compare average income and social success between Black and Jewish Americans, you see perhaps the largest disparity that exists. And finally, the historical mistreatment of Blacks by Jews in America and elsewhere will likely contribute to this. Despite this, Jews in America pretend to be perpetual victims of unprovoked persecution despite quite obviously being the most wealthy and privileged group in America.

Chico Cromartie is a Black American property manager from Florida. A recent article states:
He opposes gays, denies Holocaust and is running for Pinellas commission

Chico Cromartie, 48, lost his bid for St. Pete City Council in August. In his county race, he said he is pushing “conservative values and principles."

On Aug. 27, Chico Cromartie lost his bid to unseat St. Petersburg City Council member Lisa Wheeler-Bowman when he secured just 142 votes in the four-way race.
Cromartie, a vocal critic of equal rights for gay people who also believes the Holocaust did not happen, is now running for the Pinellas County Commission District 7 seat being vacated by Ken Welch, who is stepping down to run for St. Pete mayor.
On Oct. 28, Cromartie wrote a post questioning why American taxpayers are “paying for a so called Jewish Holocaust that allegedly happened in Germany during WWII.”

Cromartie, in an interview, said he does not believe the Holocaust occurred and “I haven’t seen enough evidence to say for sure that six million Jewish people were killed.”

“If the Holocaust did happen, why are American tax dollars going to fund these initiatives?” he said, referring to foreign aid and Holocaust remembrance initiatives. “I don’t want my tax dollars paying for it even if it did happen.”

The mass genocide of six million Jews by Adolf Hitler’s Nazi regime from is well documented in eyewitness testimony and also Nazi documents obtained during the Nuremburg [SIC] military tribunals held after World War II.
https://archive.is/hfPBN or http://web.archive.org/web/201912031330 ... ommission/

The article claims the "Holocaust" story is "well documented" because of "eyewitness testimony" and "documents" from the Nuremberg trials. Funny how the author of this article, "Tracey McManus" can not even spell Nuremberg correctly yet insists the "Holocaust" was proved there. She does not seem like an expert to me!

I do believe that Blacks will play a very key role in the widespread acceptance of Holocaust Revisionism. None of the tactics used by racist Jews against White "deniers" will work on Blacks, and they simply are not prepared to deal with this situation. Even more importantly: to convince millions of Blacks that the "Holocaust" is a hoax, all it will take is a few of the popular African-American leaders to come out and call it what it is. Millions of "Holocaust deniers" in America can be produced in a mere month by this method.

Recommended:

African-American school principal seemingly denies Holocaust - gets fired
viewtopic.php?t=12583

Raspect - Rapper of African descent - denies Holocaust publicly
viewtopic.php?t=12298

27% of Mexicans believe Holocaust is a myth or greatly exaggerated
viewtopic.php?p=92440#p92440

Jason Mostafa Ali v. Woodbridge Township School District - Teacher fired for teaching "Holocaust denial"
viewtopic.php?t=12488

Malignant impact of Jewish activities on Black Americans
viewtopic.php?p=94571#p94571

Black-on-Jewish "hate crimes" in NYC soaring
https://archive.is/f0Yrg

Black Leaders on Jews in America
viewtopic.php?p=91868#p91868
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

forasanerworld

Re: African American "Holocaust denier" Chico Cromartie running for office

Postby forasanerworld » 5 days 2 hours ago (Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:19 pm)

And the more that are sacked or attacked will produce exponentially more converts.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 days 23 hours ago (Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:52 pm)

Black Revisionists, the Usual Enemies of Free Speech's worse nightmare.

It's my bet that they drag out Black Muslims as a distraction.

- Hannover

It's easy when you have truth on your side.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

christianbethel

Postby christianbethel » 2 days 9 hours ago (Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:16 am)

Lamprecht wrote:
I do believe that Blacks will play a very key role in the widespread acceptance of Holocaust Revisionism. None of the tactics used by racist Jews against White "deniers" will work on Blacks, and they simply are not prepared to deal with this situation. Even more importantly: to convince millions of Blacks that the "Holocaust" is a hoax, all it will take is a few of the popular African-American leaders to come out and call it what it is. Millions of "Holocaust deniers" in America can be produced in a mere month by this method.

Thanks man! As a black man myself, I must concur with this statement. We just need to listen and pay attention to our leaders, like Ray Hagins!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”