Operation Reinhard Secrecy Oath
July 18, 1942
concerning the obligation of [name of person]......... as a person with special duties in the execution of tasks in the evacuation of Jews within the framework of "Einsatz Reinhardt," [Operation Reinhardt] under the SS Police Leader (SS- und Polizeifuehrer) in the District of Lublin.
........ [Name] declares:
I have been thoroughly informed and instructed by SS Hauptstuermfuhrer Hoefle, as Commander of the main division of "Einsatz Reinhardt" of the SS and Police Leader in the District of Lublin:
1. that I may not under any circumstances pass on any form of information, verbally or in writing, on the progress, procedure or incidents in the evacuation of Jews to any person outside the circle of the "Einsatz Reinhardt" staff;
2. that the process of the evacuation of Jews is a subject that comes under "Secret Reich Document," in accordance with censorship regulation Verschl. V. a;
3. concerning the special regulations made by the SS and Police Leader in the District of Lublin in this case, with explicit reference to the fact that these regulations are "Orders concerning Duties," and/or "Orders and Prohibitions" in accordance with Para. 92b of R.St.G.B.;
4. that there is an absolute prohibition on photography in the camps of "Einsatz Reinhardt";
5. concerning Para. 88 through 93 of R.St.G.B., of the formulation of April 24, 1934, and the Regulation on Bribery and Revealing of Secrets on the part of Persons who are not in Official Employ, of May 3, 1917, and February 12, 1920;
6. concerning the paragraphs of R.St.G.B. 139 (Duty to Lay Information) and 353c (Breach of the Official Secrets Act).
I am familiar with the above Regulations and Laws and am aware of the responsibilities imposed upon me by the task with which I have been entrusted. I promise to observe them to the best of my knowledge and conscience. I am aware that the obligation to maintain secrecy continues even after I have left the Service.
Why is this used by exterminationists as "evidence" even though it says the policy is "evacuation of Jews"?
Oh, it's just a "code word"
Actually, the transit camp thesis does not in any way suggest this was something the Germans wanted the whole world knowing about. Actually it was very controversial as I explain here anyway: viewtopic.php?p=94338#p94338
And if they did want to keep up the "Evacuation" code word lie and deceive anyone "out of the loop" who would read the documents, which is what is suggested by the "Code word" conspiracy theory, they would have just made fake outbound train records stating massive transfers of Jews. Which clearly they did not do. So much for that
'Where did they go?' / Jews Transited through Treblinka further refute extermination claims
[Video] Holocaust Stories vs Science - How Does Open Air Cremation Work // Treblinka Cremations debunked
[Video] Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
[Book]The “Extermination Camps” of “Aktion Reinhardt”