British Jew to Release Documentary: "Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

British Jew to Release Documentary: "Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel"

Postby Lamprecht » 1 week 5 days ago (Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:22 pm)

I am not British but I am wondering if this will be visible for those of us who live elsewhere. Can anyone find a video?

Here is the IMDb page: https://imdb.com/title/tt10619298/

On the page it is categorized as "in development" - I would like to watch this. When is it showing? Any British posters here have a television license?
:happy1:
BBC announces Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel

David Baddiel is to present a documentary about Holocaust denial as part of a BBC season marking the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau.

The Holocaust is one of the most documented, witnessed and written about events in history, so why is Holocaust denial back on the political agenda? What has happened in the 75 years since the liberation of the camps to have so skewed the picture? And, if it matters, why does it matter?

In this timely and important film, Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel for BBC Two, David investigates the history and modern face of Holocaust denial. He talks to academics and historians to trace how denial has evolved since the end of the Second World War and try to discover how and why people are still denying the Holocaust today.

Over the course of the film David encounters people who cause him to question deep-rooted opinions, others who lend extra weight to beliefs he’s grown up with from childhood - and some he really would rather not meet at all. He broaches taboos and finds himself in often uncomfortable situations. At the heart of the film are his attempts to answer some fundamental questions: why does a desire to deny the events of the Holocaust even exist? Why is it growing? What does it tell us about anti-Semitism? Is there a version of Holocaust Denial that is becoming respectable? And how can we best counter these ideas?

Finally he emerges with a new perspective on an issue that goes beyond the events of the Holocaust, and sheds light on a very 21st century malaise - the denial of historical fact. For many, even to explore the phenomenon of Holocaust Denial is to unlock a box marked 'do not open'. But this film suggests that exploring this archetype of lies, conspiracy theory and fake news could deepen our understanding of our post-truth world.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/lates ... id-baddiel or https://archive.is/o9wna
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: British Jew to Release Documentary: "Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel"

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 week 5 days ago (Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:37 pm)

Perhaps you could hit him an email? Here is a contact link for is his website.

https://www.davidbaddiel.com/#contact
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: British Jew to Release Documentary: "Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel"

Postby Lamprecht » 1 week 5 days ago (Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:35 pm)

According to: https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/bb ... iberation/
BBC to broadcast ceremony marking 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation

Holocaust Memorial Day on 27 January will be themed around the phrase 'Stand Together' and will feature readings, music and testimony from survivors

The BBC is to broadcast an historic ceremony commemorating the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau later this month.

The annual event known as Holocaust Memorial Day (HMD) will be themed this year around the phrase “Stand Together” and mark the 25th anniversary of the Srebrenica genocide.

In a bid to honour victims of genocide and preserve their stories, the UK ceremony will be broadcast on 27 January and feature readings, music and testimony from survivors.

In a bid to honour victims of genocide and preserve their stories, the UK ceremony will be broadcast on 27 January and feature readings, music and testimony from survivors.
[...]
Other highlights include Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel starring the comedian David Baddiel, who interviews academics to understand the origins and modern face of Shoah denial.
[...]

I guess that means it will be shown on the 27th
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 week 5 days ago (Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:08 pm)

If I lived in the UK, I would probably protest the event, like Patrick Little protested AIPAC.

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 week 5 days ago (Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:21 pm)

It's my assumption that, as usual. we'll see more lies and strawman arguments used in this "documentary".

I'm curious to see if / how Baddiel addresses real Revisionist research vs. trotting out laughable "eyewitnesses' who are always accepted as fact even though their tales defy laws of science, contradict other "eyewitnesses", and contradict the impossible narrative itself.

Of course, since it comes from the Marxist BBC and is to be coordinated with the "75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau.", you just know it will be more manipulative propaganda, not a serious documentary.

What this film will certainly do is provide Revisionists with yet another opportunity to demolish the lies of "The Holocaust Industry".
The more they talk, the worse it becomes for the scam. Once they lied, they must continue to lie.

I'd also be curious to know how much money the heavily biased David Baddiel has made / will make from this film.

- Hannover

If the alleged ‘holocaust’ "is one of the most documented, witnessed and written about events in history", then why are there laws in Europe to prevent scrutiny of it? What kind of “truth” needs to imprison people to prevent free speech?
Only lies require censorship.
Last edited by Hannover on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 1 week 5 days ago (Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:28 pm)

"BBC announces Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel"

I'm pretty sure the Following will not be mentioned in his "history":

Carlo Mattogno
Germar Rudolf
Jurgen Graf
Thomas Dalton
Friedrich Berg
Denier Bud

But, the following will be mentioned:

David Irving
Ernst Zundel(maybe)
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 week 5 days ago (Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:45 am)

Firstly they start off with the old 'the holocaust is the most documented event in human history'. No it isn't.

Then they suggest the programme will evaluate and understand holocaust denial which I suspect it won't. If they just stick to denial then they won't be taking a view of the real issue which is 'revisionism' based on facts and science that have come to light since the end of the war.

He's a very leftist whingeing jew and will no doubt have all his luvvie thesps on there with him sneering at neo nazis and false hatred of jews in a world of anti-semitism.

I can watch UK tv but these days tend not to watch anything to do with the holocaust because it's always full of lies and bull. Worse still is the fact that it's on the Marxist BBC. So left wing and biased you wouldn't believe it. They absolutely hate the British people and lie to them on a daily basis.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Panzer

Postby Panzer » 1 week 5 days ago (Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:50 am)

Dresden wrote:"BBC announces Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel"

But, the following will be mentioned:

David Irving
Ernst Zundel(maybe)

I saw on Irving's website that he hasn't been invited to take part, which is interesting given the BBC had no issue with interviewing him in the past. I wonder which revisionists, sorry, I mean "deniers", they'll manage to muster up for this master-piece. Definitely no one genuine that's for sure, anyone genuine can enjoy some smear and character assassination without being able to defend themselves.
And when fickle luck will desert us at last, then comforts of home are but memories past, and when the fatal bullet strikes us, then no one can save, our panzer will be our glorious grave.

stinky

Postby stinky » 1 week 4 days ago (Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:52 am)

From the BBC spiel re Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel;
The Holocaust is one of the most documented, witnessed and written about events in history, so why is Holocaust denial back on the political agenda? What has happened in the 75 years since the liberation of the camps to have so skewed the picture? And, if it matters, why does it matter?

Not withstanding some of the false premises, these are actually some good questions, not that there will be any attempt to address them in an honest manner.
In particular, the question "What has happened in the 75 years since the liberation of the camps to have skewed the picture?" would be an excellent question if the documentary were to dutifully follow and at least be honest about the mainstream narrative over the 75 years.
By doing this, viewers would be exposed to the forever shifting goal posts & contradictions of the mainstream narrative, which would at the very least be cause for some to have doubts about the Holocaust.
As for the documentary's "star" David Baddiel, why would the BBC chose a comedian for such a topic?
Surely, there were a galaxy of other (((stars))) for the gig.
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 week 3 days ago (Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:18 pm)

As was mentioned by Hannover, this presents another excellent opportunity to shove their own lies down their throat and have their lies exposed at places like this forum and other sites that revisionists post to. It will provide a lovely, big target for revisionists to shoot down with example after example of the lies that people have had to endure just to placate Jew Supremacists and their undeserving sense of entitlement, privilege.

stinky asked us:
... why would the BBC chose a comedian for such a topic?

The symbolism is too great to ignore. The "Holocaust" is a joke and a comedian is chosen to supposedly address the revisionist dismantling of the lies. Psychologists should have a feast with such a revealing choice.
The facts are that he got the money for this because he's a Jew, and the BBC is certainly is under their sway.
We can't wait to see the slaughter of this clown.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”