Revisionist Germar Rudolf may go to jail for Thought Crimes

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Revisionist Germar Rudolf may go to jail for Thought Crimes

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:37 pm)

Germar Rudolf is arguably the most important Revisionist today. His debunking of the fraudulent 'gas chambers' claims and the absurd '6,000,000' are absolutely devastating to the 'holocau$t' Industry.

For example see his Rudolf Report here:
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html

The judeo-supremacists, unable to refute his research, have mandated that he be imprisoned in Germany and the complicit US government is denying him basic human rights. Read on as he explains his current situation. It should be noted that Rudolf has an impeccable record.

- Hannover

Nov. 15, 2004
http://www.vho.org

Dear friends:

Last week I received the final decision of the INS Board of Appeals regarding my case: They simply refused to look at it and confirmed the decision by the INS court "without opinion".

The decision of the INS court was handed down in summer 2003: They claim I filed a frivolous application, resulting in: unvoluntary departure (=in handcuffs to Germany), banned for a lifetime (I can never return to the US), and no remedy (even my current marriage or anything else can change that). This verdict is similar to what Ernst Zündel faced in February 2003.

We now have to file an appeal to a Federal Court until early December. There is a slim chance that this court will refuse to hear my case as well. If that happens, I will be in a German dungeon early next year. In case they do hear my case, they will probably decide later next year. Whether it will result in a chance of having a remedy (my marriage) needs to be proven. Theoretically they have to throw all due process laws into the dust bin to deny me that right, because legally speaking I was sentenced for a crime (frivolous application = forgery of evidence) of which I was neither accused during the trial, nor does the verdict claim to have any evidence for it. To compare what the INS has done with a penal parallel: They accused me of theft during the trial, but in the written verdict they suddenly sentenced me for murder, without even claiming that there is any evidence that I murdered anyone. But it would not be the first time that courts break the law in order to do exactly that: getting rid of revisionists. I therefore do not have too many illusions.

Since all of my IDs have expired, I sit in a trap here without another chance to go elsewhere. So if that appeal to the Federal Court fails, the worldwide productivity of revisionism will go down 90% for five years to come (I hope they put all of my thought crimes into one case, or otherwise it may result in ten years plus...).

During the next several days I will get in touch with some of you in order to make sure, that my website and all other vital life signs of revisionism as created by me keep buzzing should I go lop-sided.

Thanks

Germar
[email protected]
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:03 pm)

I am speechless. This is unbelievable. It is sick!

They cannot oppose his scientific arguments so they rather throw him in jail. What kind of a sick world do we live in?

-JBQ
The Holocaust belief was doomed from the beginning; it rests on a rotten foundation.

Temporary on hold

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:37 pm)

Which group is at the center of this dissolution of the US Constitution?

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:38 pm)

Dubhghall wrote:Which group is at the center of this dissolution of the US Constitution?

"The Traditional Enemies of Free Speech", I believe.

-JBQ
The Holocaust belief was doomed from the beginning; it rests on a rotten foundation.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:14 am)

I am certain that the hoaxers on the other board, like Roberto Mühlenkamp and others, are rejoicing about this.

I don't fully understand the situation Rudolf is in. If the US denies him asylum, can he leave for another country, maybe South America, Cuba, or somewhere in Asia?

Maybe he should give himself up to the Germans and become a victim of the "freest Germany" of all times.

And who is next?

fge

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:20 am)

I am certain that the hoaxers on the other board, like Roberto Mühlenkamp and others, are rejoicing about this.

Yes, Roberto Muhlenkamp has been thoroughly trounced at this forum where he has made all the usual nonsensical pitches for the standard storyline. The results, another True Believer debunked.

Search here for Roberto and see.

They can rejoice in their hatred, we can rejoice in exposing their lies.

- Hannover

Temporary on hold

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:35 pm)

This decision has important significance because the US Constitution previously protected political refugees from being sent back to a country where they would be prosecuted for "thought crimes".

The important precedence here, that goes unreported by our "free press," is that US would send Rudolf back to a country that would jail him for his opinion (we know it is more than just 'opinion').

We can only conclude that US just surrendered our Constitution to zionists without anyone even noticing in this dumbed-down day and age. US has just given a big vote of approval to Fidel Castro and his jailing of dissidents...

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:27 pm)

Which group is at the center of this dissolution of the US Constitution?

"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.

Cicero addressing the Roman Senate

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:20 pm)

I'm at a loss for words...(rare :oops: )

FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:19 am)

Hannover -- this situation sounds critical, I think perhaps some spaming of Germar's plight is called for. Is there an official link for his story at this time that we can use? I couldn't find anything at his site dated November 15th concerning these latest developments -- If what you posted was a personal email we can still use that, just wondering if there was a link though -- TIA

Background to Germar's story is covered here --
http://germarrudolf.com/index.html

Kind Regards, FZN
"Either we have free speech.....
OR WE DON'T"

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:23 pm)

In seeking confirmation from Rudolf I received this note:
Please go to www.germarrudolf.com for details. I am still working on that website.

Thanks

Germar

He did not distance himself from the story.

- Hannover

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:11 pm)

Thought crimes?

I thought that was the reason we had the cold war:
A fight against regimes who had outlawed free thinking.

And now that ....
Again.

FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:43 am)

ZGram - 11/20/2004 - "Germar Rudolf arrested?"

Good Morning from the Zundelsite:

Don't take my word for it - I am simply repeating what I heard. A friend told me this morning that Germar Rudolf has been arrested. Does anybody know details?

Germar is a notable Revisionist, the author of the sterling "Rudolf Report" that confirmed and refined the stunning but hastily-written Leuchter Report, commissioned by Ernst Zundel during the Second Great Holocaust Trial in 1988 which scientifically examined the contested "genocidal gas chambers" of Auschwitz.

As far as I know, Germar was in the United States as an asylum seeker, since an arrest warrant had been sworn out in Germany because of his scientific findings after having tested samples from the walls at Auschwitz for Zyklon B, the gas that is supposed to have killed millions of Jews. (No residue of Zyklon B were found).

Below is some basic information on the severe consequences for revisionists questioning any aspect of the so-called "Holocaust." I don't know the writer of this summary, but I consider its content essentially correct.

From Refutinator
[email protected]

Is Holocaust Revisionism Illegal?

Source: Z-Gram
OR WE DON'T"

FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:28 am)

OR WE DON'T"

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:49 am)

Are we seeing the last desperate attack from a wounded beast?

-JBQ

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”