Josef Mengele diaries just "found" (in Oct 2004)

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
gonzo

Josef Mengele diaries just "found" (in Oct 2004)

Postby gonzo » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:37 pm)

perhaps he was unrepentant for a reason. :roll:
the newspiece adds that he he was single handedly responsible for 400,000 deaths :shock:

The Angel of Death unrepentant to the end

SAO PAULO, Nov. 22 (UPI) -- The German doctor known as the Angel of Death for his part in the murders of hundreds of thousands of Jews during World War II was unrepentant to his end.

Josef Mengele, who fled the Third Reich as it collapsed and finally settled in South America, kept dairies that have only recently been revealed, the Scotsman reported Monday.

The diary material and letters, found last month at the federal police building in Sao Paulo, were seized in 1985 from the home of the German couple who hid Mengele, who died in 1979.

His personal writings reveal an absence of remorse for his crimes against humanity, continued support for Adolf Hitler's plans to create a master race, and admiration for South Africa's apartheid.

Of his own actions in "selecting" whether victims at Auschwitz were to live and work, be experimented upon, or sent to the gas chambers, he wrote: "I gave life in Auschwitz, I did not take it."

Mengele, the gifted son of a rich industrialist, has been held responsible for the deaths of as many as 400,000 people in the infamous Polish death camp.

http://interestalert.com/brand/siteia.s ... ont%20Page

Copyright 2004 by United Press International.
All rights reserved.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:35 pm)

Laughable distortion and lies.

said:
Of his own actions in "selecting" whether victims at Auschwitz were to live and work, be experimented upon, or sent to the gas chambers, he wrote: "I gave life in Auschwitz, I did not take it."

His diary says nothing about 'selecting' for the alleged gas chambers or 'exterminating' Jews. His words are correct: "I gave life in Auschwitz, I did not take it." That means exactly what it says. Mengele was a medical doctor who helped the ill and decided who could work and who would get treatment in the Auschwitz medical facilities, or was too young or too old to work. Ah yes, medical facilities to help Jews; that goes against the nonsense that states ' all those not able to work were gassed upon arrival'. And ofcourse, we have lots of pictures of healthy Jewish children (even born in Auschwitz) and healthy old Jews when the Soviets arrived at Auschwitz.

His personal writings reveal an absence of remorse for his crimes against humanity ...

And he never writes he 'has no remorse for crimes'; the writer is engaging in manipulative journalism. Ofcourse, the allegations made against him are a fraud, hence he had nothing to be remorseful for. Notice we are not actually shown anything that he wrote that supports the author's distortion.

His racial views were common in the world at that time, and are still widely adhered to, especially by Israelis.

The very fact that the 'holocau$t' Industry needs to resort to such distortion tells us plenty. There is nothing in Mengele's dairy to back-up the storyline of the 'holocau$t' as alleged.

Take note that we will never see his actual diary just as we will never see Himmler's actual diary. Very revealing. If it said what the absurd storyline alleges it would be shown page by page for all to see.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:20 pm)

Here is a nice overview of the Mengele myth by Mark Weber of the Institute of Historical Review:

http://vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/6/3/Weber377-383.html

- H.

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:00 am)

Nice overview, I've read it before.

-JBQ
The Holocaust belief was doomed from the beginning; it rests on a rotten foundation.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:18 pm)

Don't kid yourselfs.
Everybody saw "The Marathon Man".
Who has read Weber's article?
1:10^6 perhaps. Unfortunately.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:38 pm)

How about putting some meat on those comment bones, kk.

- H.

gonzo

Postby gonzo » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:38 pm)

For example, according to U.S. News & World Report [24 June 1985] he enjoyed "giving candy to children he tossed alive into the ovens while he hummed Mozart and Wagner."

The Washington Post [8 March 1985] reported that Mengele "routinely tossed babies into ovens alive" and "ordered pregnant women onto their backs, then stomped them until they aborted."

The masses believe this stuff. Even before I came across "holocaust revisionism" , I never once believed such nonsense.

on the subject of Mengele, from Elie Wiesels book Night, here Weasel explains he and his father leaving the train and being directed towards the "ditches of fire" where Jews were thrown into alive;

We continued are march toward the square. In the middle stood the notorious Dr. Mengele (a typical officer:a cruel face, but not devoid of intelligence, and wearing a monocle);

That older copywrites of the book Night (I have) incidently NEVER mentions "gas chamber" or anything resembling such. However, new copywrites of the book replaced the words "Crematorian" with "gas chamber".
He mentions ONCE the word "fumigation" and he said ..."they would soak us in it"

sometimes i wish i never come across holocaust revisionism and revisionist history... (you know what i mean by that)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”