Gee, I never knew there was a separate archive for the nonsense put out by the Main Commission for the Investigation of German Crimes in Poland. Boy, would revisionists have a field day sifting through that. Nevertheless they did put out a publication called 'German Crimes in Poland' and with the right connections you can still get a copy.
No copy needed, here it is online.
Who said the judeo-supremacists were smart? Read this thing, it's so absurd and bizarre it boggles the mind. For a warm-up, we have these:
- vol. 1, p.49-50 - at Auschwitz ,prisoners were forced to sing vulgar German songs such as ‘O du mein Bubikopf’ or ‘Im lager Auschwitz war ich zwar so manchen Monat so manches Jahr’. Jews were forced to sing ‘O du mein Jerusalem’. The choir was often directed by a Catholic priest. Any that couldn’t speak German or sing well were ordered to sing in a crouched or lying position and then were beaten while singing. After singing they were trained in gymnastics. They were also ordered to climb trees, if the tree broke, they were beaten.
- vol. 1, p.54 - a son was ordered to drown his own father after the father had fallen in a ditch, the son was then ordered drown by other Jews in the same ditch
- vol. 1, p.55 - Soviet prisoner were forced to do gymnastics, in the nude
- vol. 1, p.58 - prisoner were given salads to induce thirst, a corpse was found holding the liver of a dead companion...he died while devouring the liver
- vol. 1, p.60. A giant Jew was kept especially for killing people...he prowled XI block looking for victims