homosexuals - Yad Vashem mistake? - Or is the Prof a Denier?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

homosexuals - Yad Vashem mistake? - Or is the Prof a Denier?

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:45 pm)

Professor W.D.Rubenstein

http://www.aber.ac.uk/history/Bill_Rubinstein.htm

Has stated:

The article on homosexual victims of the Nazis (dated 16 March) states that
many died in gas chambers. My understanding is that no homosexuals were ever
deported to the extermination camps. Those who died were in the German
concentration camps, which were not killing centres as such. If anyone on
this list has information about homosexuals deported to their deaths in the
extermination camps in Poland like Auschwitz, it would be interesting to
read it. I personally think that Yad Vashem is making a mistake in including
homosexuals. Male homosexuality was a criminal offense everywhere in the
world at the time- there was nothing specifically "Nazi" about severely
penalizing it. (Professor) William D. Rubinstein

http://h-net.msu.edu/cgi-bin/logbrowse. ... &user=&pw=

Has Yad Vashem made a mistake or is the Professor one of us?

Cheers

[subject title altered slightly for keyword searchability, M1]
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:20 pm)

Well, it's a start, and a good one.

Rubenstein took the words straight from my mouth; I previously said:
As for homosexuals, the story is the same. There is absolutely no evidence that people were executed in Germany for being homosexual. Look for it. If you can find anything more than hearsay let us know.

As for policies, Germany's policy towards homosexuals wasn't much different than most countries of the world at that time. Simple.

... the German law was specific about homosexual acts, when caught they were arrested. That was a policy in countries worldwide at that time.

homosexuals & Gypsies recently debunked here:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1894

He is quite misinformed about there being 'extermination centers' though.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:32 am)

Ok,

I am bringing this back to the front BECAUSE:

The Professor -

The article on homosexual victims of the Nazis (dated 16 March) states that many died in gas chambers. My understanding is that no homosexuals were ever deported to the extermination camps. Those who died were in the German concentration camps, which were not killing centres as such. If anyone on this list has information about homosexuals deported to their deaths in the extermination camps in Poland like Auschwitz, it would be interesting to read it. I personally think that Yad Vashem is making a mistake in including homosexuals. Male homosexuality was a criminal offense everywhere in the world at the time- there was nothing specifically "Nazi" about severely penalizing it. (Professor) William D. Rubinstein.
http://h-net.msu.edu/cgi-bin/logbrowse. ... &user=&pw=

-asked -

If anyone on this list has information about homosexuals deported to their deaths in the extermination camps in Poland like Auschwitz, it would be interesting to read it

Now this list is full of Professors, Academics and other supposedly intelligent people - BUT there are NO replies (whatsoever) so far to his question.

Therefore:

Yad Vashem has made a mistake.

Now if they made a mistake with the homosexuals (I hate that word - sodomites, is more correct according to the Oxford Dictionary) then there is a good chance they made a mistake (I hate that word - LIED would be a better rendition) about the jews and that rubbish about gas chambers.

All the Professors are giving poor Mr Rubinstein the silent treatment.

They are all sh*t scared to even comment. They know they are caught in an abominable LIE. If they back-pedal now - where will it all end?

Either Mr Rubinstein will be crucified - or more likely, apologise (for the rest of his life) or Yad Vashem will admit it's mistake - yeah, likely!

I enjoy seeing the liars on the back foot - I LOVE IT - and of course, I do my best to bring it about.

Cheers
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:37 pm)

Here they go again, changing their story. It's revealing when they get busted on their lies.

Here's Michael Berenbaum, former chief money maker of the so called 'US 'holocau$t' Museum', and general judeo-supremacist profiteer, addressing the Rubenstein admission in a letter to Reporter's Notebook ... http://www.reportersnotebook.com
Dear RePortersNoteBook:
March 25, 2005

RE: Jewish Professor W.D.Rubenstein takes Revisionist
position on Holocaust

This is not a revisionist position. No scholar of the Holocaust that I know has ever argued that homosexuals were gassed. They were arrested and incarcerated in concentration camps in Germany and Austria, which did not employ gas chambers. Some died as a result of their treatment --a figure of 5,000-15,000 is used commonly -- but none were gassed because they were homosexuals.

Undoubtedly, some Jews who were homosexuals were gassed, but they were gassed because they were Jews, not homosexuals.

Rubenstein is correct but so were all the scholars before him. See Gunther Grau, Hidden Holocaust.

Michael Berenbaum
[email protected]

As we have already shown, Berenbaum is simply lying when he essentially claims 'we know all along', he's simply backtracking in an attempt to cover their tails/tales.

As shown earlier in this thread, claims are made that:

- 500,000 - 1,000,000 homosexuals were killed by the Germans for being homosexual
- homosexuals were gassed for being homosexual

But now we see Berenbaum in denial of those earlier assertions.

It sure is tough for liars to keep their lies straight.

- Hannover

Secret Anne X

Postby Secret Anne X » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:50 pm)

Hi,

I don't know if Professor Rubinstein is a Denier, but he sure sounds like a Homophobe! :wink: Wait until Andrew Sullivan hears about this!

koolhass

Postby koolhass » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:40 am)

I suspect he may be right - by and large the smaller communities in Aushwtiz such as homosexuals, gpsyies, politicos etc were not executed in anything like the numbers the Jews were.

Some were experimented on by Mengele, and of course many were tortured, but not so many were actually gassed, hung or shot.

That said, for anyone who knows the lay-out of Auschwtiz - Mengeles "labs" re very close to the place where people were shot, so which side it was better to be on is a matter of opinion.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:12 pm)

koolhass said:
Some were experimented on by Mengele, and of course many were tortured, but not so many were actually gassed, hung or shot.

That said, for anyone who knows the lay-out of Auschwtiz - Mengeles "labs" re very close to the place where people were shot, so which side it was better to be on is a matter of opinion.

Oh really? We really need to see evidence, koolhass.

- Hannover

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:25 pm)

koolhass,
Don't just give a book title; that is not evidence. Specifics please.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:00 pm)

koolhass:

Why do you ignore this thread?
'Gypsies and Homosexuals in the Camps'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1894

I also suggest this:
'The Myth of a Nazi Extermination of Homosexuals by Jack Wikoff'
http://www.cwporter.com/homo.htm

- Hannover

Moderator2

Postby Moderator2 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:04 pm)

Mr. Soda,

You say you are quoting a document. What you are quoting is a few sentences from a book which says what others in this thread have challenged; it's not a document. If you have a real document, please, we want to see it. Maybe you are not prepared to debate here.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:01 pm)

koolhass wrote:

It's conceivable, of course, that Mengele could have murdered inmates, although camp officials who committed such crimes risked severe punishment. For example, the Buchenwald camp physician, Dr. Waldemar Hoven, was sentenced to death by an SS court for murdering inmates there. (From Lessons of the Mengele Affair By Mark Weber)

Whenever torture by the "Nazis" crops up, it is never supported by any evidence, but rather is a statement of someone who is malisciously attacking Germany and the German people.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:29 pm)

Kiwichap wrote:Professor W.D.Rubenstein

Has stated:

...Has Yad Vashem made a mistake or is the Professor one of us?

Cheers

[subject title altered slightly for keyword searchability, M1]

That Prof got to be a Homocaust Denier :lol:
http://www.homocaust.org/

PLAYWRIGHT
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PLAYWRIGHT » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:30 pm)

Hannover wrote:Here's Michael Berenbaum, former chief money maker of the so called 'US 'holocau$t' Museum', and general judeo-supremacist profiteer, addressing the Rubenstein admission in a letter to Reporter's Notebook ... http://www.reportersnotebook.com
Dear RePortersNoteBook:
March 25, 2005

RE: Jewish Professor W.D.Rubenstein takes Revisionist
position on Holocaust

This is not a revisionist position. No scholar of the Holocaust that I know has ever argued that homosexuals were gassed. They were arrested and incarcerated in concentration camps in Germany and Austria, which did not employ gas chambers. Some died as a result of their treatment --a figure of 5,000-15,000 is used commonly -- but none were gassed because they were homosexuals.

Undoubtedly, some Jews who were homosexuals were gassed, but they were gassed because they were Jews, not homosexuals.

Rubenstein is correct but so were all the scholars before him. See Gunther Grau, Hidden Holocaust.

Michael Berenbaum
[email protected]

But now we see Berenbaum in denial of those earlier assertions.- Hannover

He's in denial of more than that. He unequivocally says that there were no gas chambers in Austria.

But - Mauthausen is in Austria, and not only claims a gas chamber, but you can still take a tour of it. For a Holo-fable, it's a very different place.

At Mauthausen, it's not a gas chamber disguised as a shower.

It's a shower disguised as a gas chamber. When you turn the taps on, water comes out!

But Berenbaum now denies there was a gas chamber there? Oooh! He'll get the cell right next to David Irving!

Ned Ludd

Postby Ned Ludd » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:33 am)

PLAYWRIGHT wrote:At Mauthausen, it's not a gas chamber disguised as a shower.

It's a shower disguised as a gas chamber. When you turn the taps on, water comes out!

I don't think the plumbing is currently connected to the Mauthausen gas chamber near the morgue and the crematoria, although clearly it once was.

There is also the communal shower in the camp, which is near the old steam autoclaves for disinfecting clothes. These are often mistaken for gas chambers or cremation ovens. It may be that the water still works at that shower, though.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:17 am)

I assume Ned Ludd means alleged gas chamber.

- Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”