H. Museums Indoctrinating Students with Staged Propaganda

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

H. Museums Indoctrinating Students with Staged Propaganda

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:39 am)

Falsely staged horror shows can have quite an effect and be very, very profitable.

The US Congress/US taxpayers are funding the 'Holocau$t' Museum in Washington D.C. with at least $35 million every year.

Also see this about the sleazy Simon Wiesenthal Center, so called 'Museum of Tolerance'. Better known as more judeo-supremacist indoctrination at taxpayer expense.
The article is a bit dated, it's now a done deal:
http://vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/6/4/Rollins504-506.html

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:54 am)

examples of lies and manipulation:

- 'U.S. 'Holocaust' Museum busted in gas chamber fraud'
U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum displays standard German air-raid shelter door, describing it as the door to an alleged gas chamber at Majdanek
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2205

- mass shooting fakery, upon close-up view you can see that some of the men in the background do not have feet:
http://motlc.learningcenter.wiesenthal. ... p17788.gif
see it debunked:
'Do Photographs Prove the NS Extermination of the Jews?
at:
http://vho.org/GB/Books/dth/found.html

- this faked photo is on display in the Wiesenthal Center, but they cropped the bottom have so you can't see the woman's feet ... which aren't touching the ground:
and we do not see this, the original 'pasted on' creation, even before cropping:
see this fake debunked here:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1111

- fake Wiesenthal Center photo - smoke / then no smoke
added 'smoke'
no smoke
thorough debunkung here:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1060
Just a few examples of your tax dollars at work.
The Revisionist Forum has many, many more examples.

- Hannover

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:36 pm)

This may be of interest here.

"For the past fifty years, and with particular intensity during the past
three decades, the Jewish world has invested many millions of dollars in
Holocaust commemoration and education."

By nazi-hunter Dr. Efraim Zuroff in:
Eastern Europe: Anti-Semitism in the Wake of Holocaust-Related Issues

http://www.juedische.at/TCgi/_v2/TCgi.c ... m_Red=3785

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:58 pm)

I will never forget my visit to the Holocaust Promotion in the Washington "Museum" many years ago. At that time I was mostly ignorant about serious revisionism, although dubious about the usual Holocaust faux-religious canon. The first thing that struck me was the professionalism of the propaganda which I recognized immediately and then the naive quaisi-relgious atmosphere in which the many goyim kids in attendance from the American heartland viewed the exhibits. It was awesome and pathetic. They were being converted before my very eyes by the thousands.

Some of the exhibits when examined closely even cast doubts on many of the traditional stories if one had any background at all. I remember one small one in particular saying that the many emaciated bodies in the liberated camps were victims of typus, not German abuse, as documented by Allied doctors. I wonder if it is still there.

Now we have such propaganda museum exhibits in every major US city. This is serious stuff and illustrates the battle we have before us. But the enemies of truth are obviously worried about us; they want to censor us!

blacksmith

Re: H. Museums Indoctrinating Students with Staged Propagand

Postby blacksmith » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu May 30, 2013 1:14 pm)

Hannover, Bergman Radar et al,
The majority of the children treat the holocaust lecture as just another boring thing to learn in school. In one ear and out the other. However, look at the 15 year girl who actually took the time to investigate all the crap that she was taught and you saw what happened, she actually found out that it was crap that she was taught. I let my grand children read such books as the Diary of Anne Frank but I caution them to read it judiciously. Question everything even the things I tell them. The world of full of people who have an agenda but those can be uncovered even by a 15 year old. The problem is not the kids but the adults like our "leaders" who are ready to sell out the country for the filthy lucre. Less than 2% of the US population is running roughshod over the general public., and politicians will say anything to lay their hands on any kind of money. The Jews have figured this out, the Arabs have not, hence Israel controls the USA and not the Arabs. As I mentioned in an earlier statement, only the Germans have been totally brain washed and even they are waking up. Unfortunately I will not be around when the whole house of cards is going to collapse on the Jews and their lapdogs. But hey, you never know!!!!

Blacksmith

blacksmith

Postby blacksmith » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu May 30, 2013 1:19 pm)

Hannover et al,

We need to make sure that the kids who visit these "temples of tolerance" know what question to ask, like what happened to the 2.5 million that did not die in Auschwitzz; or whey were there nurseries in these camps when ALL THE CHILDREN wee thrown into the ovens as soon as they arrived; or why bother having hospitals and a brothel if the purpose is to exterminate the Jews. Let's see what kind of answers they will get. If we keep asking and asking and asking the same questions over and over again they will be unmasked as the liars they are.

Blacksmith

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu May 30, 2013 6:04 pm)

"why bother having hospitals and a brothel if the purpose is to exterminate the Jews. "
Blacksmith...
This is one one of many proofs how perfidious those nazis were :)
First they made sure that you are were strong and healthy then the nazi prostitutes fucked you until you died!!!
No fast exit here! :)

Jerzy

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu May 30, 2013 7:40 pm)

Jerzy,

No doubt, you do have a way with words. :lol:

- Hannover

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu May 30, 2013 11:19 pm)

Hannover.
Sometimes you have to call spade a" spade" . :)

Jerzy

blacksmith

Postby blacksmith » 6 years 8 months ago (Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:15 pm)

Hanover, Bergman et al.,

Over the past 70 years a great deal of garbage has been written about the Jewish genocide, also known as the holocaust, to the point that it totally eclipsed all the other serious and true genocides - all of which are provable and do not need laws to protect them from deniers.

Let us look at briefly how many genocides have taken place within memory: USSR deliberately exterminating 7 to 10 million Ukranians by famine; Cambodia - Pol Pot murdered 2.5 M of his fellow citizens deliberately; Allied Forces after WW II were responsible for the extermination of some 3 to 5 million Germans (soldiers and civilians) not a word is heard about them; Rwanda - 1 M Hutus deliberately murdered by Tutsi while the Western world stood by and watched; USA killed a million or so during the two wars against Iraq; the Turks deliberately murdered 1.5 million Armenians which they deny to this very day; and Lord know how many million Chinese and Tibetans were exterminated by China.

In addition we can look at Genocide as a by-product or in to-day's parlance, unintended consequences such as people dying from disease as Jews, Poles, Russians and Gypsies etc. in German concentration camps. Although the Jews claim that six million of their kind were "gassed" according to existing documentation one has difficulty in finding more than 1.5 million deaths. And let's not forget the USA, especially Madam Albright, who was responsible for the killing of some 500,000 Iraqi children through the sanctions imposed on Sadam Hussain, and she had the nerve to state when asked if these death were worth, she glibly replied: YES.

Therefore, with all these people having been killed in one way or another, how come the ONLY GENOCIDE THAT IS BURNED INTO THE MINDS OF ALL THE WORLD AND IS PROTECTED BY DRACONINA LAWS ARE THE JEWISH DEATHS. Further more, how come only Jews are receiving compensation for their suffering and not one of the others?

The answer lies simply in the fact that the only organized propaganda effort is done by the Jewish community and every other effort is blocked from the news papers, tv and other venues of communication. The only person I know is Bradley Smith who is making a great effort to enlighten the students and staff at universities about he Jewish holocaust. For the rest of us, we are just preaching to the converted!!! Let's face it, if a little 15 year old girl was able to research the truth about the Jewish holocaust, surely the "brains" at MIT, Harvard et al., could come up with a similar exercise, but they don't because they are AFRAID!

So, of what is the Jew most afraid? Why do they not talk at their Museums of Tolerance about other proven genocides? It is because they are afraid to diminish the importance of their own holocaust. YOU CAN QUESTION THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, BUT NOT THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST.

So, I would like to suggest a novel approach to the holocaust story. DON'T TOUCH THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST! IGNORE IT! Instead play up ALL OF THE OTHER GENOCIDES. Show the people, without mentioning about whom you speak, the other genocides: keep hitting that Stalin had deliberately murdered 7 to 10 million Ukrainians. there is ample DOCUMENTED proof of that, so talk about nothing else; if you have to speak about "holocaust" mention Cambodia, mention the Armenians and to really get the Jewish dander up, mention the millions of Germans who were deliberately murdered not only by the Soviets but by the Allies after WW II; talk about Iraq and Afghanistan where there is blood all over America's hands. But, if you absolutely have to bring up the Jews, mention that Israel is deliberately exterminating the Palestinians. If you do have to talk about the Jewish holocaust, ask questions, nay, demand answers such as what happened to the 2.5 million Jews who did not perish at Auschwitz? Or, how come there were kindergardens in the concentration camps and hospitals and brothels; ask about the Kapos and how come they were not punished after the war. Questions like these will put "exterminations" back on their heels and they would not be able to say a word against you, meaning you offended their "sensibilities", since you are not denying anything. And one final question; HOW COME THAT OF ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF GENOCIDE ONLY THE JEW IS RECEIVING COMPENSATION, AND NOT ONLY THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WERE IN THOSE CAMPS, BUT ALSO THEIR CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN.

Think about what I said and let me know how we could become pro-active outside our small circle.

Blacksmith

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 6 years 8 months ago (Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:18 pm)

Although the Jews claim that six million of their kind were "gassed" according to existing documentation one has difficulty in finding more than 1.5 m
I truly do not believe one can find 1.5m Jew deaths in WWII. That is an exaggeration in my opinion.
I frankly believe that the others you mentioned are exaggerated as well, though not to the degree of the fabled "Holocaust". I do get your point and do not want to derail your thread. Cheers.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

blacksmith

Postby blacksmith » 6 years 8 months ago (Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:32 pm)

Hi Breker,

I fully agree with you that every exaggerates the numbers in order to make their case sound more important. Hence in most cases I mention a low and a high figure. From my past experience with refugees and defeated armies, the numbers given is way out of proportion to what really took place, and in fact I laid very little credence on any numbers given. For example, I have seen recent figures for the number of Hungarian Jews gassed in Auschwitz exceeding by double the actual number of Hungarian Jews who lived at that time in Hungary. It is due to the very fact of these exaggerations that the Jews had laws passed not allowing to question anything about their "holocaust", so I am absolutely certain that the numbers are pure fiction. I think the Sterbe Bucher do reflect the reality. I visited KL Dora where I had a chance to read some of the entries that were kept by the administration and these documents showed what happened to each and every one of the prisoners, including punishment meted out to them, shooting them whipping them etc. Let us remember that the German really had no reason to falsify their books except vis-à-vis their own authorities. (See Konrad Morgen).

Anyway, thanks for your remarks.

Blacksmith

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 8 months ago (Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:23 pm)

I'm not sure that Dora would be much of a factor in determining, or at least attempting to determine the Jewish death count. But the books from Auschwitz are a far better way to start.
Having said that, it's my opinion that if one factors in the heavy Jewish involvement and losses within the illegal terrorist 'partisans', losses in the Soviet Army, and the labor camps, a total of .5 million of all causes seems reasonable. That number is far less than other ethnic groups during the war.
BTW, I do not buy Konrad Morgen's so called Nuremberg 'testimony'. He made so many clearly impossible, and contradictory statements that not even the Believers cite him. But I believe that has been discussed.
blacksmith:
So, I would like to suggest a novel approach to the holocaust story. DON'T TOUCH THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST! IGNORE IT! Instead play up ALL OF THE OTHER GENOCIDES.

It's impossible to ignore because it's marketed 24/7, the thievery occurs 24/7, and I do not consider Jewish losses to be 'genocide'. Jews do like to hitch a ride on the backs of real genocides, it's a crass way of drawing support for their mythology. I also think it's important to tackle the impossible 'holocaust' head on, not to be timid. And there is a certain pleasure in witnessing liars in discomfort. I believe it's called 'schadenfreude'.

- Hannover

blacksmith

Postby blacksmith » 6 years 8 months ago (Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:54 pm)

Hanover,

Couple of things. First, I mentioned Dora only to show the meticulous recording of everything about the inmates.

Second, you are missing the point. What I meant by ignoring the Jewish "holocaust" we make the Jew squirm. They cant suffer being ignored. What I am saying is to shift the emphasis to the "indefensible", namely "what happened to the 2.5 million un-dead at Auschwitz and why isn't the number 6 million reduced by that amount?" The Jew is always forcing the revisionist to defend its point of view, what we must do is to turn the table on them - I really would like to hear what their answer. (I would not accept that they do not want to engage into any discussions with revisionists. It's their standard cop-out.)

Blacksmith

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 6 years 8 months ago (Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:01 am)

" I do not buy Konrad Morgen's so called Nuremberg 'testimony'. He made so many clearly impossible, and contradictory statements that not even the Believers cite him"
Correct.
Is it possible that he did it on purpose?
To stress the absurd character of the whole legal farce ?

Same as Rudolf Hoess did when he put his name under "I gasased 2,5 millions jews?"

Jerzy

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”