Witold Pilecki / Auschwitz spy, said 5 mil died there, etc.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Witold Pilecki / Auschwitz spy, said 5 mil died there, etc.

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:57 am)

This is typical 'holocau$t' nutjob stuff. Here is a man who supposedly got himself arrested intentionally just so he could get into Auschwitz and send out reports. If that really occurred, the results are now less than desirable for the 'holocau$t' Industry. Anyone actually see one of his 'reports'?

There is a movie in production in Poland now about this character. No doubt they'll leave out details of what he supposedly claimed about Auschwitz.
Witold Pilecki

The tale is packed with the usual bizarre and irrational nonsense, AND contradicting stories.

- He intentionally got arrested with the intent of getting information about Auschwitz, he received tatoo no. 4859.

- The Allies didn't believe his 'reports'.

- He escaped a bakery that he was working in that was curiously outside of Auschwitz.

- No, he escaped the Auschwitz hospital where he faked having typhus.

- After escaping he fought in the Warsaw uprising of 1944, was caught by the Germans and sat out the rest of the war unharmed, but yet he was supposedly an Auschwitx escapee with tattoo no. 4859 and was not executed as we all would have expected .... if the tall tales were true.

- Pilecki was arrested in 1948 by the communists and executed as an anti-communist spy. Wow! The man is just incredible.

excerpts:
In 1942 Pilecki discovered that new windowless concrete huts were being built with nozzles in their ceilings. Soon afterwards he heard that that prisoners were being herded into these huts and that the nozzles were being used to feed cyanide gas into the building. Afterwards the bodies were taken to the building next door where they were cremated.

Pilecki wrote:
"During the first 3 years, at Auschwitz there perished 2 million people; in the next 2 years 3 million". [There you have it, 5,000,000! Oops.]

He and two comrades overpowered a guard, cut the phone line and escaped on the night of April 26 April 27, 1943, taking along documents stolen from the Germans. [Anyone seen the 'documents'?]

Pilecki had already arranged his escape route and after feigning typhus, he escaped from the hospital on 24th April, 1943. After hiding in the local forest, Pilecki reached his unit of the Tajna Armia Polska on 2nd May. He returned to normal duties and fought during the Warsaw Uprising in the summer of 1944. Although captured by the German Army he was eventually released by Allied troops in April, 1945.

caption:
"Street roundup in northern Warsaw's Zoliborz district, 1941" ... curious the soldiers are wearing Polish uniforms.

see:
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/GERpilecki.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki
http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encycl ... ilecki.htm

Comments invited.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:01 am)

Hannover wrote:Anyone actually see one of his 'reports'?
You can read "Witold's report" (a translation in English of Raport Witolda) here:
http://members.shaw.ca/escapinghell/rap-en.htm

Revision: This is a different report - see below.
Last edited by Vallon on Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:07 am)

Hannover wrote:
- Pilecki was arrested in 1948 by the communists and executed as an anti-communist spy. Wow! The man is just incredible.

- Hannover

That was ironical, wasn't it :D

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:15 am)

Thanks to Vallon for a presumed translation of an actual report.

The report is a mess, a few points:
Upon arrival in Auschwitz men were separated from women, and then loaded en masse without any selection (mainly women and children) on to trucks and delivered to the gas chambers in Birkenau; after indescribable tortures (suffocation) lasting 10-15 minutes, the bodies were thrown on to a pile and burned.

- That contradicts the usual story that states there was 'selection' of those fit for work vs. those unfit.
- The claim is that Jews were marched to the alleged 'gas chambers', not trucked.
- Gassings in 10-15 minutes have been shown to be utterly impossible using the methods that are alleged, and what happened to the crematorium that existed?
It should be noted that before entering the gas chamber, there was a compulsory bath. Due to the lack of poison gas, some of the victims were burned half alive. Recently three large crematoria were constructed with a cremating capacity of 10,000 people daily operating non-stop. In the parlance of the local population they were referred to as the "Eternal flame".

- A bath just before being allegedly killed? Why?
- Burned half alive? How?
- Crematorium with a 10,000 a day capacity, non-stop? Simply impossible with the euipment alleged.
Birkenau celebrated its record of gassings in one day: 30,000 people.

- Again, absolutely laughable, absolutely impossible.
- So where did the other 20,000 end up if the cremation capacity was 10,000?

Also, as I posted, Pilecki said that 5,000,000 were killed at Auschwitz/Birkenau, but the ever changing 'official' story says 1.2 million.

Hannover

PLAYWRIGHT
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PLAYWRIGHT » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:42 am)

Supposedly, he escaped on April 26, 1943.

At that time Krema I in Auschwitz I had been shut down for some time.

Krema II, if you believe the story, had been in operation for only 26 days.

Krema III didn't begin operations until June 25 of 1943. And groundbreaking for Krema's IV and V had only just begun.

So where were these mass cremations taking place?

In 1942 468,000 Jews were gassed? Where? The little red and little white house? According to the story, they didn't have anywhere near that capacity. They were burned? Where? In pits? They were still excavating and burning the mass graves of the typhus epidemic of 1941-42. Auschwitz had been quarantined in early 1942. How were these transports getting there?

(Looks over story some more) When Robin Williams did the movie "Jakob The Liar", it should have included this guy as competition. THAT would have made it a funny movie.

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:48 pm)

That seem to be a little misunderstanding.Vallon's link is not to "Witold's Report" but to so-called "Piekarski's Report" which was compiled by Piekarski with Pilecki's help.Here is a link to what is known as "Witold's Report" (unfortunatly could only find Polish version)

http://members.shaw.ca/escapinghell/witold.htm

where he writes :

do chwili mego wyjścia z Oświęcimia, zginęło ponad dwa miliony

which roughly translates as "until my escape from Auschwitz over 2 million people perished there"...

I agree with Hanover - it is rather strange that he was not send back to Auschwitz but perhaps granting Polish Home Army status of POW's had something to do with that since Pilecki fought in their ranks during Warsaw Uprising.

Hannover wrote:

- Hannover

That was ironical, wasn't it

-haldan

He was accused of spying for Polish Government in exile but there was also another reason.Apparently Pilecki was in possession of certain documents that strongly suggested cooperation between Politische Abteilung (Camps branch of Gestapo) and Kampfgruppe "Auschwitz" (communist resistance group).One of people implicated was Polish PM Jozef Cyrankiewicz -also prisoner of Auschwitz whom Pilecki knew personally.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:05 pm)

Maly Jacek quoted from the Polish:
which roughly translates as "until my escape from Auschwitz over 2 million people perished there"...

but from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki
(Pilecki wrote: "During the first 3 years, at Auschwitz there perished 2 million people; in the next 2 years—3 million").

Oops.
Wikipedia must have got Pilecki numbers before they were cleaned up. Ofcourse, as Revisionist have shown, there were no mass gassings as alleged, period.

- Hannover

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:08 am)

Maly Jacek wrote:That seem to be a little misunderstanding.Vallon's link is not to "Witold's Report" but to so-called "Piekarski's Report" which was compiled by Piekarski with Pilecki's help. Here is a link to what is known as "Witold's Report" (unfortunatly could only find Polish version)

http://members.shaw.ca/escapinghell/witold.htm
Thank you. I had followed a link to that report, saw that I could not read it, went to the parent directory, and saw an English text. I had noticed a different name, but I thought it was just another alias.

But there were two Polish prisoners then who wrote reports:
  • #4859 Witold Pilecki (1901-1948). Escaped April 27, 1943. Wrote Witold's Report. Reached Warsaw August 25, 1943.
  • #4618 Konstanty Piekarski (19.. - 1990). Wrote a report dated "Auschwitz, August 12, 1943". Was transferred to Buchenwald.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:07 am)

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:22 pm)

Now I remember posting this text in the past

I have not managed to read the whole of "Witold Report" but these two documents are very different in approach and contains. According to document this document:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/escapinghell/pagowski.htm

parts of what is known as "Piekarski Report" might (or might not) have been written (or corrected) by Pilecki himself after his escape but there is nothing certain about that. As report was repeatedly copied (at least several copies were made in London) anything could have been added.

PS.

So they didn't take anybody else. I can't live like this, I have been finished Because Auschwitz was easy

Pilecki's words after his death sentence was announcend (1948)

http://www.knowledgefun.com/quote/w/wi/ ... lecki.html

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:17 am)

It appears that "Witold's Report" @ http://members.shaw.ca/escapinghell/witold.htm is NOT Pilecki's official report compiled after his escape from Auschwitz but account of his camp's experience written after the war, probably during his service in 2nd Polish Corps (Italy) Nevertheless it makes quite interesting read for example Pilecki in his account confirms inmates sport's activities (football, boxing) , rampant epidemic of typhus and general relaxation of camps harsh conditions in mid 1942.As far as number of Auschwitz victims, he did mention "5 million" - admittedly I have missed that part when I was looking at this text earlier :

Gdy wychodzilem z Oswiecimia zapamietalem numer biezacy 121 tysiecy z czyms. Zyjacych, takich, którzy wyjechali transportem i zwolnionych bylo okolo 23 tysiecy. Zginelo okolo 97 tysiecy numerowanych wiezniów.
Nie ma to nic wspólnego z iloscia ludzi, których masami, bez ewidencjonowania, gazowano i palono. Tych, na podstawie obliczen codziennie notowanych przez pracujacych w poblizu komanda, do chwili mego wyjscia z Oswiecimia, zginelo ponad dwa miliony. Podawalem te liczby oglednie, zeby nie przesadzic, raczej codziennie podawane liczby nalezaloby przedyskutowac dokladnie. Koledzy, którzy tam dluzej siedzieli i byli swiadkami gazowania dziennie po osiem tysiecy ludzi podaja liczbe plus minus pieciu milionów ludzi

That can be translated as:

I remember that prior to my escape number of registered prisoners was just above 121 thousend.23 thousand were send to other camps or released.97.000 of registered prisoners died (perished).That does not include masses of people who were gassed and incinerated (burned) without being registered. Based on daily numbers given by prisoners working nearby, 2 million of those perished before my escape. These are rough estimates given without exaggeration; it would be advisable to discuss them again. My coleagues who were imprisoned longer who witness daily gassings (8.000 people per day) give number of Auschwitz victims as approximately 5 million

But that's not all

Also according to Pilecki plans of Auschwitz crematories were drawn...in the camp itself, (he claims one of his colleagues was involved in that project), bodies were incinerated in 3 minute process (2 bodies per muffle) , process of "gassing" lasted no longer then 10 minutes etc....

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:36 am)

>>>Pilecki was arrested in 1948 by the communists and executed as an anti-communist spy. Wow! The man is just incredible.<<<

Well that is convenient for the present-day propagandists. Dead men don't give away secrets. Also, the charge that the Polish government had him executed increases marketability to a wider audience than if they had just focused on attacking white racism. A good selling technique overall.

Patrick

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”