New World record in HoloCost Industry Inc. Mythology.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
al_aks

Postby al_aks » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:10 pm)

http://pobeda-1945.narod.ru/Auchwitz_24 ... Record.rar

( 1.980.833 Bytes )

Two extracts from TV "documentary" aired over central TV
channels in Russia in april-may-2005.

Archive contained two files - video+audio. where two former
prisoners of Auchwitz ( two sisters whom define themsels
as "Polska". According to statement they made in "documentary" - they weared
label "P" on Auchwitz KZ uniform. Them were emprizoned in Auchwitz
in 1944 in age of "child" - real date of birth wasnt mentioned ).

Only small part of documentary included in video fragment and audio-fellow ( it
contains audio-track only - with recursive final ). It covered
final stage of KZ live when " ... germans tried to cover
evidence of " mass-killings" .... ".

First witness ( left on screen ) defined that 6 ( six ) Auchwitz crematorium
were working " ...day and night - to kill inmates and burn corpses"
while second witness ( right on screen ) interrupt first and LAUDLY declared that
" ... twenty-four" ( 24 !!!! ) of Auchwitz crematorium were working "day and night" to
" kill peoples and burn corpses".

It is clearly visible and hearable in video scene - that first witness reveal some portion
of discomfort, made a Loooong pause
and only after that DEFINETELY confirmed - " YES it were !!! " ( in audio file this segment
was repeated several times - for sure !!! ).....

To my knowledge - this "documentary" had been produced by Russian and Polish teams.
That is why I can understand why so stuped "evidence" were included. This "documentary"
was produced to date - 09may2005 - to promote HoloCost Mythology ( with a little help of polish team)
in Russia on the basis of Greate Victory date. But Polish team ( I suppose ) wasnt informed not only
about value of HoloCost infor. known to russians, but they also ( Poland's team ) didnt know that
Stalin was a GREAT STATESMEN !!!!

I wrote some days before that Stalin ordered SMERSH ( just after liberation ) -
to make a forgery photos to confirm some formal evidence assosiated with alleged systematic
mass-kilings in Auchwitz ( in addition to REAL slavery condition and huje death rate - espesially within
RUSSIAN POWs and civil inmates). It was made in accordance of ally request - transferred by Churchill ( from FDR
whom in own - was requested by influental jewish lobby in USA )...

BUT !!!! - Stalin was very clever statesmen !!! That is why - he ordered second Intelligence team
-TO MAKE A TOTAL FILMCOPY and PHOTOCOPY for all Auchwitz and extract WHOLE BUNCH of German's
Documents from here .... before to destroy some critical bildings here after that.
al_aks

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:19 pm)

al_aks wrote:First witness ( left on screen ) defined that 6 ( six ) Auchwitz crematorium
were working " ...day and night - to kill inmates and burn corpses"
while second witness ( right on screen ) interrupt first and LAUDLY declared that " ... twenty-four" ( 24 !!!! ) of Auchwitz crematorium were working "day and night" to " kill peoples and burn corpses".

Ohhh, those efficient Germans! They never needed maintenance for their many crematoriums?
I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT WOULD'VE BEEN POSSIBLE TO RUN THOSE CREMATORIUMS DAY & NIGHT WITHOUT THEM BREAKING DOWN AND THUS NEEDING REPAIRING AND HEAVY MAINTENANCE!
As for the suggestion of "killing peoples", I think that is a lie. If you hadn't committed a extremly serious offense life would just carry on as usual, however, had you committed a extremly serious offense you would naturally be punished. I assume most inmates was aware of that, and those who committed serious crimes must have been crazy or just idiotic, since they knew they would be caught and punished for it.

And as for the suggestion of "burning corpses"; that is sanitary. I don't believe the inmates would've liked to have the camp perimeters filled with typhus ridden corpses. That would just be insane and irresponsible.
The installation of crematoriums was for the inmates best sake, for their own well-being.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”