World Famous Professor on IQ Questions the 'Holocaust'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

World Famous Professor on IQ Questions the 'Holocaust'

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:48 pm)

courtesy of:
www.RePortersNoteBook.com
'Don't Die Stupid'

- Hannover
World famous professor on IQ writes to RePortersNoteBook.com and questions the Holocaust

Dec. 4, 2005

Prof. Richard Lynn writes re the observation below:

"I've checked out Churchill's Second World War & the statement is quite correct - not a single mention of Nazi "gas chambers," a "genocide" of the Jews, or of "six million" Jewish victims of the war. This is astonishing. How can it be explained?

Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill's Second World War total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle's three-volume Mémoires de guerre is 2,054 pages. In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi "gas chambers," a "genocide" of the Jews, or of "six million" Jewish victims of the war.

Richard Lynn
Professor Emeritus,
University of Ulster"

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

al_aks

Postby al_aks » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:32 pm)

Hannover wrote:courtesy of:
www.RePortersNoteBook.com
'Don't Die Stupid'

- Hannover
World famous professor on IQ writes to RePortersNoteBook.com and questions the Holocaust

Dec. 4, 2005

"I've checked out Churchill's Second World War & the statement is quite correct - not a single mention of Nazi "gas chambers," a "genocide" of the Jews, or of "six million" Jewish victims of the war. This is astonishing. How can it be explained?

Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill's Second World War total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle's three-volume Mémoires de guerre is 2,054 pages. In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi "gas chambers," a "genocide" of the Jews, or of "six million" Jewish victims of the war.

Richard Lynn
Professor Emeritus,
University of Ulster"

Just a simple Q.

Hello, Hannover

What do you think - Why nobody looking for ( and posting too !!! ) books and articles of Burg ( really - Ginzburg, jew, inmates of several german KZ, member of commission Of Nazi Crimes in 1945+ ) ???

Thank you.
al_aks

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:58 pm)

I had never heard of this guy, but a google search shows that he's into intelligence differences between races and eugenics, so I imagine he's already a bit of a pariah.

FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:23 pm)

They forgot to put the Holocaust in their books??

Gee I think it's clear that Winston Churchill, Dwight Eisenhower and Charles de Gaulle were not only Holocaust Deniers but also Anti-Semitic -- Image
"Either we have free speech.....
OR WE DON'T"

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:00 pm)

al_aks:
Hello, Hannover

What do you think - Why nobody looking for ( and posting too !!! ) books and articles of Burg ( really - Ginzburg, jew, inmates of several german KZ, member of commission Of Nazi Crimes in 1945+ ) ???

We're off topic, but indeed, Ginzburg has interesting things to say. Start a thread on him and we'll chat. In fact any people specifically related to the so called 'holocau$t' are fair game at this forum.

- Hannover

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: World Famous Professor on IQ Questions the 'Holocaust'

Postby NLH » 2 years 10 months ago (Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:19 pm)

Hannover wrote:courtesy of:
http://www.RePortersNoteBook.com
'Don't Die Stupid'

- Hannover

Dec. 4, 2005

Richard Lynn
Professor Emeritus,
University of Ulster"

I have seen this posted elsewhere (example: http://www.rense.com/general69/porof.htm), but with the date of December 5th, not the 4th.

Lynn has said that he did say this. But, when doing an internet search I find the latter part of this quote in The Journal of Historical Review, March-April 1998 (Vol. 17, No. 2), pages 19-20 (http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n2p19_Faurisson.html) and attributed to Robert Faurisson, I have marked the part part in red.

Eisenhower, Churchill, de Gaulle

Three of the best known works on the Second World War are General Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe (New York: Doubleday [Country Life Press], 1948), Winston Churchill's The Second World War (London: Cassell, 6 vols., 1948-1954), and the Mémoires de guerre of General de Gaulle (Paris: Plon, 3 vols., 1954-1959). In these three works not the least mention of Nazi gas chambers is to be found.

Clearly, Lynn's message is an email response, and likely to the statement by Faurisson. I post this for cliarification.
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 10 months ago (Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:49 pm)

A quick Google search shows this attributed to Lynn at multiple sites and indeed, he does appear to quote Dr. Faurisson. The original link in the OP (posted 10 years old) no longer has the quotes, at least that I could find.

Much ado about nothing however as the statements about Churchill, DeGaulle, and Eisenhower are in fact the truth and Lynn acknowledges that truth. Good for him.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

Review

Re:

Postby Review » 2 years 10 months ago (Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:01 pm)

FREE ZUNDEL NOW wrote:They forgot to put the Holocaust in their books??

Gee I think it's clear that Winston Churchill, Dwight Eisenhower and Charles de Gaulle were not only Holocaust Deniers but also Anti-Semitic -- Image

Well, Churchill DID write this (before he got high on power and indebted to shady money men) :o

see the part where he blames "terrorist jews" for French & Russian revolutions
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_ ... Bolshevism

De Gaulle was apparently also an "antisemite"

But the strongest direct criticism by Aron of de Gaulle's language and policy resulted after a 1967 press conference, where he referred to Jews as "an elite people, self-assured and domineering."

amazon.com/Gaulle-Israel-Jews-Raymond-Aron/dp/0765809257/

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 years 10 months ago (Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:47 pm)

This fact blows a lot of people away, but it's a little misleading. I'm familar with Eisenhower's Crusade In Europe, and while it doesn't specifically mention gas chambers, or the 6 million, he does mention his visit to Ohrdruf and the implication that this was his seeing a piece of the holocaust. It's not specific, but it's a mention of the alleged holocaust, albeit vaguely.

Eisenhower is actually involved in the creation of the holocaust myth (via SHAEF's Psyche warfare) and his page or two on Ohrdruf ties in with that but that's another topic.

Overall, to imply that Eisenhower never mentions the holocaust in the many hundreds of pages of his book, is not true. "That he never mentioned the holocaust" is the impression one gets when presented that he didn't mention gas chambers or 6 million. But he did mention the holocaust by discussing his visit to Ohrdruff for about a page and a half if memory serves.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 10 months ago (Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:41 pm)

Yes, Eisenhower witnessed the results of his terrorist war crimes via his Allied terror bombing and strafing of transports of supplies & medicines into the German labor camps, Ohrdruf was just one example of the enormous breaches of international law by the Allies. Thus war criminal Eisenhower assisted in the deaths of diseased inmates. His 'witnessing' the claimed '6M & gas chambers' nonsense this was not.

Eisenhower was also responsible the enormous mass murders of German POWs. He signed an order creating the status of Disarmed Enemy Forces for the German Prisoners of War who would soon be surrendering to the Americans. This order was a violation of the Geneva Convention because it allowed Eisenhower to disregard the rules for the treatment of Prisoners of War. It allowed him to starve the German POWs in open exposed fields, deny them the right to send and receive letters, or receive Red Cross packages or packages from German civilians. Ca. 1,000,000 German POWs were murdered by Eisenhower in this manner. Eisenhower was a war criminal who should have been shot.

Eisenhower's POWs:

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
Last edited by Hannover on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 2 years 10 months ago (Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:52 pm)

Hannover wrote:Yes, Eisenhower witnessed the results of illegal / war crimes via his Allied terror bombing and strafing of supplies & medicines into the German labor camps, specifically Ohrdruf. Thus he assisted in the deaths of diseased inmates. '6M & gas chambers' nonsense this is not.

Eisenhower was also responsible the enormous mass murders of German POWs. He signed an order creating the status of Disarmed Enemy Forces for the German Prisoners of War who would soon be surrendering to the Americans. This order was a violation of the Geneva Convention because it allowed Eisenhower to disregard the rules for the treatment of Prisoners of War. It allowed him to starve the German POWs in open exposed fields, deny them the right to send and receive letters, or receive Red Cross packages or packages from German civilians. Ca. 1,000,000 German POWs were murdered by Eisenhower in this manner. Eisenhower was a war criminal who should have been shot.

Eisenhower's POWs:

- Hannover

The tide is turning.

But he does mention "holocaust" I believe from what is said by the other poster, and to the mainstream and public (and I assume what he is referring to) is the "systematic extermination of 6 million Jews" in gas chambers and other methods. So in a roundabout way he does, if he uses that term, as holocaust means 6 million Jews. Not that it changes the reality of the matter that is.

I'd like to see the specific pages though.
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 10 months ago (Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:00 am)

Sorry for the numerous edits, I added another photo & clarified some text. I didn't see the subsequent post.
- Hannover.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 10 months ago (Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:14 am)

NLH:
But he does mention "holocaust" I believe from what is said by the other poster, and to the mainstream and public (and I assume what he is referring to) is the "systematic extermination of 6 million Jews" in gas chambers and other methods. So in a roundabout way he does, if he uses that term, as holocaust means 6 million Jews. Not that it changes the reality of the matter that is.
He never mentions 'holocaust' or '6M', at least during the period under discussion. He does try to distract from his own, very real atrocities by citing deaths from disease and lack of cremation capabilities at Ohrdruf ... which of course would not be pleasant to see. He mentions some alleged 'eyewitness' statements/claims, and we know how they lied massively.

- Hannover

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 10 months ago (Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:24 am)

from Dr. Faurisson:
In my article "The Detail", of 20 December 1997, I wrote that Eisenhower, Churchill, and de Gaulle had not breathed a single word, in their extensive war memoirs, of the Nazi gas chambers. Put another way, in a mass of 7,061 pages published from 1948 to 1959 (that is to say, well after the 1939-45 conflict) these three wartime leaders, American, British, and French, had dealt with said gas chambers by ignoring them plainly and simply. Their silence can only have been deliberate.

http://www.vho.org/aaargh/engl/FaurisArch/RF981020.html
- Hannover

The tide is turning.

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 2 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:16 pm)

FREE ZUNDEL NOW wrote:Gee I think it's clear that Winston Churchill, Dwight Eisenhower and Charles de Gaulle were not only Holocaust Deniers but also Anti-Semitic -- Image

Not quite Anti-Semitic...
Sir Winston Churchill: Zionist hero
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 77918.html
According to West Point Yearbook Eisenhower was partly Jewish himself...
2ryho1w.jpg
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”