Concealing the Lack of Evidence at Treblinka

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Concealing the Lack of Evidence at Treblinka

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:23 pm)

The 'holocau$t' cult will try anything to prevent scrutiny of their lies. Here we have a nice example. The best way to prevent excavation? Simply place obstacles in the way.

Said to be 'burial ditch' at Treblinka, note that it's covered with solid iron.
http://polandvisit.com/treblinka/photo.htm

- Hannover
Last edited by Hannover on Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:33 pm)

Can't excavate here either, how convenient.
http://www.jewishgen.org

- Hannover

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:09 pm)

So, if there is supposedly massive 'evidence', then why don't they excavate and show us? What do they fear?

The 'holocau$t', falling apart faster than a cheap suit.

- Hannover

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:22 pm)

They should put up a enormous sign which has this printed in bold:

"it is sacrilegious to enter with mind turned on"

As for the topic. They are clearly afraid of somebody researching their bold allegations.......

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:51 pm)

Bergmann, I moved your last post here to:

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2708

M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:13 pm)

If they do excavate, they'll have Andrezej Kola, handpicked by US holocaust memorial museum, put a fence around the whole place and months later, let everyone know what he found. That's what happened at Belzec in the late 90's with Kola, and even then it didn't support the holocaust story.

Depth Charge
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Depth Charge » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:14 pm)

I don't understand/believe this. How many bodies are claimed to be here? Are the terms "proper burial" alien to these people?

Not one person has asked for this place to be dug up? God. Pull the other one.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:35 pm)

Hi Jordan,

A brief dig by the Soviets (under Juranow?) before the war was over and a very brief dig by the Poles after the war under Lukaskiewicz. That is it. If you can believe it.

Not only that, in the '44 and '45 digs they found bodies right away. That doesn't fit the story at all, as the story claims 700,000 were dug up and cremated. The Poles were finding pots and pans, and pieces of bodies. The Poles stopped after a few days because the rainy season was starting. But how did the Germans, then, bury them during the rainy season. No one mentions tarps, covers, shelter to keep the rain out of the pit digging operation.

If interested, get the Mattogno/Graf book off of VHO.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:40 pm)

Jordan asks:
I don't understand/believe this. How many bodies are claimed to be here? Are the terms "proper burial" alien to these people?

Not one person has asked for this place to be dug up? God. Pull the other one.

Well, depending on which version of the story you read, the numbers alleged for Treblinka go from ca. 3,000,000 to 870,000. The different, ever changing nature of the tales, numbers, methods, etc., are part and parcel of the ridiculous 'holocau$t'.

The latest number for Treblinka is said to be 870,000 Jews, gassed in diesel gas chambers, buried, dug up much later, and the corpses we're supposedly burned on pyres made of railroad ties in the open. The human remains are said to have been dumped in a rather massive pit and buried. Imagine a pit for ca. 900,000 bodies. Hey, I said it was ridiculous.

Note that originally the 'gas chambers' were said to have been 'steam chambers'. No joke. Jews were said to have been steamed to death in huge numbers. In fact a Soviet report was submitted and accepted at Nuremberg all about the 'steam chambers'. That story has been dumped for tales of gassings with a Soviet tank engine ... sometimes a Soviet submarine engine is alleged. Laughable, I know.

The enormous pit where all these Jews' remains are said to have been buried has never been shown to exist. It cannot be shown to exist because it's not there. Carto's Cutlass Supreme mentioned some older communist excavations which, depending if someone even believes those were actually done (I do not .... there's no reviewable data, forensic report, or proof ... only claims) still didn't show what's supposed to be there, not even a fraction.

Germar Rudolf's publishing house has a remarkable book by Mattogno & Graf which utterly debunks the lies about Treblinka.
see: http://vho.org/GB/Books/HHS.html
Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf, Treblinka. Extermination Camp or Transit Camp?

It is claimed that at Treblinka camp, between 700,000 and 3,000,000 Jews were murdered in 1942 and 1943. The weapons used were alleged to have been stationary and/or mobile gas chambers, poison gases of both fast acting and slow acting varieties, unslaked lime, superheated steam, electricity, diesel exhaust fumes... This thorough study exposes the Treblinka hoax.

- Hannover

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:02 am)

It is good for the truth that the Poles did not try to prove the existence of mass graves by performing excavations. Imagine the communists had disturbed the soil and attempted the existence of large mass graves with forged results. In this case R. Krege would not have found undisturbed soil.

Today they put iron or concrete on top of the alledged mass graves. The liars sealed the truth. I am very happy that they did so!

In some years when nobody believes in the holocaust any more the seal will be broken and we have an irrefutable prove.
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

J William
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby J William » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:41 am)

.... and the corpses we're supposedly burned on pyres made of railroad ties in the open....

Can anyone imagine the number of railroad ties required to burn 700,000 or so bodies? In the USA most railroad ties are made of wood but I have noticed that many areas of Europe use pre-cast concrete railroad ties. Does anyone know when concrete ties were introduced into general usage in Europe? Obiviously concrete ties would not burn too well.

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:17 am)

Treblinka? The main problem with the Treblinka yarn, in nutshell, as I see it, is the claim that the victims were killed with diesel engines, for I understand that although the main product from these engines, carbon dioxide, does smell, it is not poisonous.

The main problem with the cremation stories, according to my reading about cremation, is that even after 2 to 3 hours of cremation the remains of a human body will be bone fragments, not dust. These fragments, if they are to be placed in an urn, must then be pulverized to create bones bits small enough to be called dust. I don’t recall reading about pulverizing machines anywhere in the holocaust mythology. I don’t recall reading about fuel either, apparently the bodies burned like logs of wood, an impossibility of course. Bodies do not burn without fuel for the average body is at least 75% water, but I digress.

In any case the average person, including children, when cremated produces at least 3 pounds of “dust”. If 20, 000 people were killed and cremated a day, as claimed by several of the so-called death camps, the by-product would be 30 tons of bones a day. It would be very difficult to hide 30 tons of bones fragments a day every day for a couple of years. Therefore it would be simple matter to find some evidence of such mass killings if they had taken place.

The larger problem with the holocaust legend is that it was not organized as a plot but grew out of rumours of a terrified, ignorant population and Allies’ propaganda. Consequently a large body of stories and rumours without facts has been woven into a legend that just does not make sense and is scientifically and mathematically ridiculous. Disinfection chambers became gas chambers, crematoriums for the dead due to age, disease, and executions became mass crematoriums, water showers became gas showers, death by disease became death by gas and so on.

The big question, of course, is why do so many people believe the holocaust myths? This can best be explained by looking at whom the myth helps. Perhaps someone else would like to answer this question.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:18 am)

The new 'memorial' at Belzec resulted in them covering over a few acres with large stone closely fitted together so as to hinder anyone from digging around.

The first entry we get from typing in >belzec memorial< into GOOGLE has this to say -

Belzec Memorial
The admission to all parts of the Belzec Memorial (180° Panorama)) is free. ...

Taking photos and films of the Belzec Memorial is allowed only by written ...
www.deathcamps.org/belzec/memorial.html - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

Check out the photo of the cover-up at that site - http://www.deathcamps.org/belzec/memorial.html.

How much more 'in your face' can it get?

They had to use so many rocks, so densely packed because of the blatant claims they made about the alleged archaeological digs.

Two adults to pick up a few stones and clear a spot and two little kids with toy beach shovels and pails could show what's under the rocks - nothing.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:11 pm)

But with Treblinka, it's important to not get too wrapped up in one thing. The diesel engine is only one important point. It's one of many. Here are 9 others:

1) you couldn't have a working water well surrounded by 70 million pounds of buried decaying flesh. But the witness accounts say they did.

2) The Germans would have covered the outdoor fires, to protect from the rain. They would have put walls to reflect the heat toward the bodies. The witness accounts claim the fires just sat in the open.

3) The witnesses don't allow enough space for all the buried bodies.

4) The most important eyewitness, Yankel Wiernik, wrote a book with all sorts of absurdities. Such as a bullet hitting him, going through his clothes, but not piercing his skin.

5) The storytellers didn't have their story straight. Half of them said it was steam that was pumped into the rooms. Mattogno explains that this is because Wiernik changed the story, mid-war.

6) The Germans would never have designed a gas chamber with 6 bedroom sized gas chambers coming off a central hallway. So that you have to step into a narrow hallway before entering a room.

7) The Germans wouldn't have cut the victims' hair before killing them. The alleged killing started in 1942. Germany controlled most of Europe. They didn't need the natural resource of human hair. The storytellers put that into their stories because they didn't understand what delousing was.

8.) The witnesses say bodies burned on their own. This is absurd but almost has to be part of the story because there's no record of wood log transports coming into the camps, and no huge deforestation around the camps. Arnulf Neumaier might have been the first to point this out in an essay he wrote. Neumaier mentions Hindu funeral pyres and the amount of wood they use. If memory serves it's something like 500-700 pounds [per corpse]

9) Historians gloss over the bone pulverizing. In 1000 pages, Hilberg offers one page to this topic and says the roughly 10 million bones were broke by hand with hammers after unsuccessfully searching a Jewish ghetto for a bone crushing machine. The Germans would have never done it this way.

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:10 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supteme- Thanks for your input as always. I just tried to keep my entry as brief as possible, believe it or not. I find people just get confused if I swamp them with too many facts, however, the more one knows the better off one is, for there is always someone who will think of a good reply to a simple answer or question of mine and it helps to know as much as possible. I got stuck on a few occasions when I first started to discuss this isssue with friends and relatives, but I can't imagine it happening now though one never knows. On the other history discussion groups the people in charge either call me names or boot me off the channel or both.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”