'holocaust' denial article by Andrew Mathis debunked here

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:43 pm)

Andy Mathis is quick to cite arch Believer & profiteer, Deborah Lipstadt.

Yet Andy said this:
There is no record of large-scale processing of Jewish remains into soap during Word War II

Obviously, this is amateur wordsmithing by Mathis ... "record of large-scale processing". The ploy is to sneak in the acceptance of medium or small scale.

Now, as I have shown over & over again, the 'holocau$t' Industry can't keep their stories straight.

Here we have the woman Mathis cited, Deborah Lipstadt, on the 'Jewish soap' lie:
"The fact is that the Nazis never used the bodies of Jews, or for that matter anyone else, for the production of soap."

- Deborah Lipstadt , Nazi Soap Rumor During World War II, Los Angeles Times, May 16, 1981, p II/2

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:38 pm)

Mathis tries to manipulate the Luther Memo (p.7 of .pdf, p.56 of ETC.), curiously claiming that it supports the false claim that the phrase 'final solution' meant extermination of Jews ... without providing any evidence, of course.

As expected, Mathis willfully ignores The Schelberger Document below:

translation:
"Mr Reich Minister Lammers informed me that the Führer had repeatedly declared to him that he wants to hear that the Solution of the Jewish Problem has been postponed until after the war is over. That being so, the current discussions are of purely theoretical value, in Mr Reich Minister Lammers' opinion. He will moreover take pains to ensure that, whatever else happens, no fundamental decisions are taken without his knowledge in consequence of a surprise briefing by any third party."

Note that at a HQ dinner July 24, 1942 Hitler said he will tackle Jewish problem ...
"nach Beendigung des Krieges" (after the war's over)

The 'Luther Memo' actually confirms the contents of The Schlegelberger Document.
see:
http://www.codoh.com/viewpoints/vppgluther.html

The Luther Memo is a document that provides a summary of German Jewish population policies as of August, 1942. It references, by enclosure, about a dozen other documents, including the July 1941 Goering letter and the Wannsee Conference minutes, and provides a connected narrative to that point.

It does not describe extermination, but rather ghettoization in the East and labor utilization. It describes the nature of what the official German policy actually was. Desperate True Believers reference it usually by claiming that is is all "code words / euphemisms"" ... laughable.

It was introduced, along with the other documents, during Military Tribunal IV, Case 11 (NMT 11). AKA U.S. vs. Weizaecker (Ministries, or Wilhelmstrasse, Case). This was the last, or second to last NMT trial, and the documentation provided for this trial represented the "last chance" at the story by the American prosecutors. Therefore it is a goldmine of information.

- Hannover

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:08 am)

Upon beginning to read "Mathis" I reminded myself that "Bullshit Baffles Brains" . Its the same policy I use when going to buy a used car- and I prepared myself for his expected series of BBB. However this "salesman" was so poor I actually felt sorry for him. Why do these people insist upon embarrassing themselves? Does the holocaust industry pay that well?
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:14 am)

Bottom line: We have the likes of Mathis, and his references, Deborah Lipstadt and Michael Shermer along with the likes of the ADL insulting the lower world with how Holocaust deniers go about it and we have the actual record of how Holocaust deniers respecting the upper world go about it.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:01 pm)

!! also see:

Prof. Mc Nally dissects HHP's Andrew Mathis' bogus article
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2841

- H.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu May 10, 2007 8:41 pm)

I can't stomach reading Andy's piece again, although I've read McNally's
refutation twice.

"Semantics jugling" is a modest way of 'deconstructing' ideas,
a very popular way of deception in todays 'postmodern' academic circles.
If you're interested in the mechanics of Prof. Mathis' mode of thought,
then read the excellent transcript of a speech by William Lind, who is
perhaps the foremost military theorist of our days, aptly named the
"Origins of Political Correctness".
http://www.academia.org/lectures/lind1.html

Non-conservative revisionists may find the speech hard to digest, but the
historical accurracy of this article is undisputed.

How does all of this stuff flood in here? How does it flood into our universities, and indeed into our lives today? The members of the Frankfurt School are Marxist, they are also, to a man, Jewish. In 1933 the Nazis came to power in Germany, and not surprisingly they shut down the Institute for Social Research. And its members fled. They fled to New York City, and the Institute was reestablished there in 1933 with help from Columbia University

IlluSionS667

Postby IlluSionS667 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon May 21, 2007 3:51 am)

Guptalicious wrote:Mathis has the semantics here completely backwards. The "map" is the word Holocaust, the "terrain" is the nuts and bolts revisionists discuss. It is SHM* that insists on confusing the map with the terrain. For example, they never refer to a revisionist as a "gas chamber denier", or a "one million were cremated at Auschwitz denier". No, they insist on using the "map" to smear their opponents. And it has been done for so long that it is hard not to see intention at work.

* Standard Holocaust Mythology

The most typical technique for Holocaust-propagandists is accusing the other side of their own crimes and shouting it so hard and repetitively that people will accept their words as self-evident. This is true about the war crime accusations aganst Germany as well as their silly "semantics" accusations against "deniers".
All things are subject to interpretation. Whatever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not of truth - Friedrich Nietzsche

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:21 am)

Hannover wrote: As expected, Mathis willfully ignores The Schelberger Document below:

translation:
"Mr Reich Minister Lammers informed me that the Führer had repeatedly declared to him that he wants to hear that the Solution of the Jewish Problem has been postponed until after the war is over. That being so, the current discussions are of purely theoretical value, in Mr Reich Minister Lammers' opinion. He will moreover take pains to ensure that, whatever else happens, no fundamental decisions are taken without his knowledge in consequence of a surprise briefing by any third party."

Has any exterminationist tackled this issue?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:31 am)

PotPie:
Has any exterminationist tackled this issue?

They will also need to address the confirming Luther Memo:
The 'Luther Memo' confirms the contents of the Schlegelberger document.
see:
http://www.codoh.com/viewpoints/vppgluther.html

The Luther Memo is a document that provides a summary of German Jewish population policies as of August, 1942. It references, by enclosure, about a dozen other documents, including the July 1941 Goering letter and the Wannsee Conference minutes, and provides a connected narrative to that point.

It does not describe extermination, but rather ghettoization in the East and labor utilization. It describes the nature of what the official German policy actually was. Exterminationists reference it usually by claiming that is is all "code words" ...laughable.

for more see:
'Schlegelberger letter'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=534

- Hannover

Agrarian Reformer

Postby Agrarian Reformer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:21 pm)

I noticed the IHR website currently has an Andrew Mathis article posted on its front page. What has gotten into Mark Weber?
"Anybody can make an atrocity film if they take corpses out of their graves and then show a tractor shoving them back in again." - Hermann Göring

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:47 am)

Hannover wrote:Here we have the woman Mathis cited, Deborah Lipstadt, on the 'Jewish soap' lie:
"The fact is that the Nazis never used the bodies of Jews, or for that matter anyone else, for the production of soap."

- Deborah Lipstadt , Nazi Soap Rumor During World War II, Los Angeles Times, May 16, 1981, p II/2

- Hannover

The real question here is does this make Lipstadt a holocaust denier/antisemite?

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:43 am)

PotPie wrote:
Hannover wrote:Here we have the woman Mathis cited, Deborah Lipstadt, on the 'Jewish soap' lie:

- Hannover

The real question here is does this make Lipstadt a holocaust denier/antisemite?

Probably not, im sure someone was told to drop this part of the sinking ship and she was the one who simply got chosen, doesnt stop Holocaust, "survivors" from still claiming that Jewish soap was being made right in front of them.

This can be seen in the video with David Cole on the Phil Donahue show where a survivor describes Jewish soap being made right in front of her and how..you would never eat chicken again if you could smell it.

Coder62.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: 'holocaust' denial article by Andrew Mathis debunked here

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:47 am)

The original links don't work anymore, so here is a link to his article. https://web.archive.org/web/20080513180 ... ics/gs.pdf

I'm disappointed the works of Mattogno, Butz, etc, were not mentioned. And this took 5 years? Come now.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”