Anybody know what tin sheets were used for?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:42 pm)

joachim neander wrote:By the way, someone changed the reference that I gave in my post to a word that is not in my dictionary.

No, they did not.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:35 am)

I wrote "RODOH Web site," but it appeared as "shills Web site." How is this possible? Please explain this to someone who is not an expert in internetting.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:37 am)

I see, the same error occurred. How come? And what does "shills" mean? I did not find this word in my dictionary.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:46 am)

You must have keyed in the name of a hatemongering site which has:

- posted personal threats against Revisionists a la 'wanted' posters, posted supposed identification photos and addresses of Revisionists
- enaged in vulgar and violence laced language

When that site's name is posted here, the word 'shills' appropriately appears automatically.

shill:
one who poses as something they are not in a duplicitous manner

Many of their 'best' participants have posted repeatedly here. Since their arguments have been easily debunked, they resorted to their usual threats, spamming, dodging, and desperate obfuscation.

Read our guidelines
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=358

M1
Last edited by Moderator on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:33 pm)

I'll try to translate as exactly as possible, though it may sound awkward for the ears of a native speaker of English:
"Attention! Complete deposition of clothes. All objects carried with you, with the exception of money, valuables, identity papers, and ??? , must be left at a/the place [of?] ??? . Money, valuables, and identity papers must be kept with you until their delivering at the counter, and they may not be let out of one's hands. Shoes must be bound together in pairs and deposited at the designated place. Only totally undressed persons are entitled to bathing and inhalation."
There are two words that I cannot read with all the will - I marked them with ??? . "Rzeczy wartosciowe" are not only "jewellery," they included e.g. watches, fountain pens, cufflinks, medals etc. - I therefore translated the words with "valuables." "Okienko" is not a "window," it designates a "counter," e.g. in a post office, a bank, a train station, or an airport. "Dokumenty" are all papers identifying a person, such as passports, kennkarten, etc. If I by chance will get an idea what the illegible words could mean, I'll send an "add-on."
Please feel free to ask me, if something is not clear.

Two students, native speakers of Polish, no historians (therefore not "tainted"), helped me to decipher the words that were illegible for me and corrected me in one case: the fifth last word reads - in translation - "to proceed" and not, as I had deciphered, "to be entitled to."

Here my promised add-ons:
The first ??? must read "shoes."
The second ??? must read "of disembarcation."
The last sentence, in translation, should read:
"Totally undressed, proceed to the bath and the inhalatory."

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:31 am)

Thanks a lot for your efforts, Mr Neander!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”