Fire at 'Holocaust' History Project shed / 'deniers' blamed

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Fire at 'Holocaust' History Project shed / 'deniers' blamed

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:14 am)

One needs to ask whose interests are really served by starting this fire.

The tinfoil hats at the so called 'Holocau$t' History Project, again have no evidence for what they allege. It seems to be a way of life with them.

Why would Revisionists want them silenced? Are they kidding? Their material is a blessing to Revisionists efforts. Their laughable 'documents' and the irrational material on their website have been utterly demolished by Revisionists, each and every one.

"a pair of military uniforms worn by a judge at the Dachau trials". What's up with that? Do these clowns run around in WWII uniforms?

Read on, comments invited.

- Hannover

Forward
Arsonists Attack Holocaust Archive in Texas
By Anthony Weiss
March 24, 2006

Arsonists struck a building near Texas's San Antonio Airport that houses the Holocaust History Project, a Web-based archive of documents related to the genocide perpetrated by the Nazis.

The fire destroyed 2,000 books related to the Holocaust, a number of backup servers and a pair of military uniforms worn by a judge at the Dachau trials.

A statement posted on the History Project's Web site declared that the fire "was just the latest in a series of attacks with the apparent intent to silence THHP." According to the statement, a virus devised by Holocaust deniers has been attacking the servers of the History Project for the past 18 months in an attempt to shut them down.

The History Project frequently posts articles by scholars refuting the work of Holocaust deniers.

According to Randy Jenkins, a spokesman for the San Antonio Fire Department, the fire "has definitely been ruled an arson." Jenkins declined to discuss the evidence, saying it would be inappropriate in an ongoing investigation. The fire caused about $350,000 worth of damage and took the efforts of 44 people to extinguish.

"There is no indication that this is a hate crime," Jenkins told the Forward. He explained that people who carry out hate crimes generally leave behind some means of identification, such as graffiti.

Martin Kaminsky, regional director of the Anti-Defamation League Southwest Region, said that the ADL has been in touch with local and federal law enforcement agencies about the possibility of treating the case as a hate crime. "Holocaust deniers present a unique situation," he said. "They're potentially more sophisticated, more challenging." Kaminsky stressed that the ADL was only expressing concerns and that he didn't know yet what the evidence would turn up.

The building, located at 600 Sandau Road, also contained scientific instruments and engineering teaching equipment owned by the British American Scientific Instrument Corporation, and 43 years of company records. The president of the company, Harry Mazal, is one of the primary organizers of the Holocaust History Project.

None of the History Project's most valuable materials were in the warehouse. Mazal stores them in a library, the location of which he keeps secret — "for obvious reasons."

"You can't be intimidated by aggression," Mazal said. "The minute you do, they'll come after you again. I will use the law — and force, if necessary — to defend my rights."

http://www.forward.com/main/printer-fri ... hp?id=7546

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:53 am)

There has been quite a lot of cases during the last years of "hate crimes" being perpetrated by the "victims", and I wouldn't put it past Mazal et.al in this case. I mean, their "evidence" and "refutations" are mainly made out of thin air, so they could easily replace the old ones. :)

Quite possibly it's was just an ordinary case of accidental fire. Same thing with the virus I guess - probably just something they caught when surfing the internet for adult material. :)

They are not only paranoid, they are hypocrits too. Most likely they completely endorse, at least in private, both denial of service attacks against for example the ZundelSite, and violent attacks against revisionist, of which there has been plenty. On the other hand, has there ever been any physical attacks against Mazal, Mathis, Lipstadt, Shermer et.al., by revisionist sympathizers (or by others for that matter). No, I don't think so!

HHP is just trying to hide the fact that they, the Holohoax lobby, is the one side that has to resort to cowardly Internet attacks, defamation, judicial repression, lies, arson, violence and even murder - simply because they have no arguments for their 6 Million Lie.

Robert Faurisson after being brutally beat up by Holohoax enforcers

Francois Duprat - assassinated with car bomb

Ernst Zündel's house post-arson

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:50 am)

The article I read also states 'arsonists', which means it was more than one person involved in setting the warehouse or storage building on fire.

Arsonists Attack 'Holocaust' Archive in Texas wrote:According to the statement, a virus devised by Holocaust deniers has been attacking the servers of the History Project for the past 18 months in an attempt to shut them down.

I have yet to see one shred of verifiable evidence that this virus had been compiled by 'Holocaust deniers'. Whoever made that statement is obviously thick on accusations, but thin on facts.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:31 am)

Arsonists Attack Holocaust Archive in Texas
By Anthony Weiss
March 24, 2006

Ah yes, an Anthony Weiss reporting.

Arsonists struck a building near Texas's San Antonio Airport that houses the Holocaust History Project, a Web-based archive of documents related to the genocide perpetrated by the Nazis.

The fire destroyed 2,000 books related to the Holocaust, a number of backup servers and a pair of military uniforms worn by a judge at the Dachau trials.

Two thousand (2,000) books? I would imagine many of them would be Holocaust books. Holocaust books in the future will be the testament to the scope of the fraud. As things start to spiral downwards for the Holocaust community they will be making a effort to burn their own books. You know, attempts at erasing the record. Who knows, maybe the process is already in motion. They could even have mass burnings and then try to capitalize on it.

A statement posted on the History Project's Web site declared that the fire "was just the latest in a series of attacks with the apparent intent to silence THHP." According to the statement, a virus devised by Holocaust deniers has been attacking the servers of the History Project for the past 18 months in an attempt to shut them down.

Revisionists aren't out to silence. They're out to expose and you need the material to expose, and you couldn't get material any better to expose than on the THHP. Revisionists need THHP. Revisionists LOVE THHP.

The History Project frequently posts articles by scholars refuting the work of Holocaust deniers.

Hey, who the hell are those "scholars"? Guys like Keren, Van Alstine, Eideken, McFee (Gourd), Mathis (PhD)? I had extensive exchanges with each of them. My analogy of their reactions was they were like salted slugs. Pour some salt on a slug and it immediately starts to froth up and wriggle in agony.

They would cuss something fierce, whine and yup, threaten. Yup, the extensive record of the "scholars" exists.

According to Randy Jenkins, a spokesman for the San Antonio Fire Department, the fire "has definitely been ruled an arson." Jenkins declined to discuss the evidence, saying it would be inappropriate in an ongoing investigation. The fire caused about $350,000 worth of damage and took the efforts of 44 people to extinguish.

"There is no indication that this is a hate crime," Jenkins told the Forward. He explained that people who carry out hate crimes generally leave behind some means of identification, such as graffiti.

Oh, oh, a slip up? They forgot to leave a sign.

Martin Kaminsky, regional director of the Anti-Defamation League Southwest Region, said that the ADL has been in touch with local and federal law enforcement agencies about the possibility of treating the case as a hate crime. "Holocaust deniers present a unique situation," he said. "They're potentially more sophisticated, more challenging." Kaminsky stressed that the ADL was only expressing concerns and that he didn't know yet what the evidence would turn up.

Looks like the ADL (Anti-Democracy League) is treading softly.

The building, located at 600 Sandau Road, also contained scientific instruments and engineering teaching equipment owned by the British American Scientific Instrument Corporation, and 43 years of company records. The president of the company, Harry Mazal, is one of the primary organizers of the Holocaust History Project.

Hey, what the hell? They have scientific and engineering equipment? Say, wouldn't that give them the resources to show their stuff scientifically? I wonder if they had any shovels around.

None of the History Project's most valuable materials were in the warehouse. Mazal stores them in a library, the location of which he keeps secret ­ "for obvious reasons."

For "obvious reasons"? Now that was convenient. Maybe Mr.Mazal can copy all the 'valuable materials' and send them to revisionists. Revisionists would cherish and protect them. Holocaust material is life blood of revisionism.

"You can't be intimidated by aggression," Mazal said. "The minute you do, they'll come after you again. I will use the law ­ and force, if necessary ­ to defend my rights."

Okay, that creates a picture of them all standing ready to fend off an attack by revisionists. You know, guns and mine fields. Mazal says it's the revisionists who intimidate by aggression? So much for typical anti-revisionist tactics.

I know one thing for sure. It wasn't me that caused any fire to the THHP. I have an alibi. I was busy shining up my shovel.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:01 am)

Come on.......... a hoax, it couldn't be............ :lol:

http://judicial-inc.biz/Professor_Hoax.htm :wink:

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:12 am)

Just so we have a record for comparison to how the person Weiss gave it here's the way the incident was reported by the San Antonio Express News.

San Antonio Express-News (TX)

Metro and State News Page 05B

Holocaust group sees hate crime in arson

Brian Chasnoff EXPRESS-NEWS STAFF WRITER

Publication Date : March 16, 2006

Although fire officials concluded arsonists were not targeting books on the Holocaust when they set fire to a North Side warehouse, members of an organization that amasses the texts contend the blaze was a brazen hate crime.

The fire, set in the early morning of March 6, caused $250,000 in damage to the contents of the warehouse in the 600 block of Sandau Road, which serves mostly as a storehouse for medical equipment owned by local businessman Harry Mazal, fire officials said.

Mazal also is the director of the Holocaust History Project, an organization of about 50 members that has amassed millions of books, documents and artifacts relating to the genocide that killed about 6 million Jews during World War II by Nazi Germany and collaborators.

The organization does not store the bulk of its archives in the warehouse, said Sara Salzman, a member of the organization.

Mazal, who was out of the country and could not be reached for this report, keeps "some books" and artifacts there, she said.

Salzman noted the loss of one "irreplaceable" artifact, a judge's robe from a Dachau war crimes trial, sent to Mazal by the judge's granddaughter. But the fire, set in an area "very remote from the books," destroyed medical equipment and only singed some of the books, said Arson Capt. Art Villarreal.

"The books were not the target of the attack," Villarreal said, noting a lack of markings on the warehouse connecting it to the project.

Salzman countered that the address of the warehouse is widely distributed on the Internet as the mailing address of the Holocaust History Project.

"My personal belief is that Mr. Mazal's business was targeted because the person who did it believed that that's where our library and computer are," she said.

Arson officials also discounted the notion of a hate crime because the arsonists left behind no markings to indicate why they set fire to the building. Perpetrators of hate crimes usually feel compelled to communicate a clear message, Villarreal said.

No arrests had been made by Wednesday evening.

Since the organization went online in 1998, it has received some anti-Semitic phone calls but never has had to contend with violent manifestations of hate, Salzman said.

"The reason we're so concerned, more than anything else, is that, if in fact this is a hate crime, it is a major escalation to violence from these guys," she said.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:12 am)

Mazal also is the director of the Holocaust History Project, an organization of about 50 members that has amassed millions of books, documents and artifacts relating to the genocide that killed about 6 million Jews during World War II by Nazi Germany and collaborators.

Yawn. Just what are these alleged millions? As usual, they don't say.

But the fire, set in an area "very remote from the books," destroyed medical equipment and only singed some of the books, said Arson Capt. Art Villarreal.

only singed ... good enough for an insurance claim no doubt.

Since the organization went online in 1998, it has received some anti-Semitic phone calls but never has had to contend with violent manifestations of hate, Salzman said.

"The reason we're so concerned, more than anything else, is that, if in fact this is a hate crime, it is a major escalation to violence from these guys," she said.

"some anti-Semitic"?
Definition of an antisemite: any thought or person a judeo-supremacist doesn't like.

"major escalation to violence from these guys"?
Oh, I get it. They make a claim about a very questionable event, have no proof, but "it is a major escalation to violence from these guys" anyway.
And since "it is a major escalation to violence " something must be done. A transparent set-up for making 'holocaust denial' illegal.

Has anyone ever read what this Salzman woman writes? Bizarre stuff.

- Hannover

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:23 am)

"if in fact this is a hate crime, it is a major escalation to violence from these guys," she said. "

What if it was a group of Jewish lesbians imitating the hate crime
at Claremont college in California.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:08 pm)

Threads on faked 'hate crimes':

'On & on it Goes / Still more Faked 'antisemtism'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1465

'more & more faked 'antisemitic hate crimes'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1462

FBI looks at fake 'Hate crime attacks'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1288

- Hannover

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:17 pm)

I sent a letter to Harry Mazal about the incident:
Dear Mr. Mazal!

Please excuse my hasty type of letter, but I would like to ask of you a
couple of questions regarding the incident of the arson attack alleged
to have taken place against your outfit:

What are the titles of those 2,000 books, which were said to have been
lost, or destroyed, during the alleged arson attack? I do hope you
keep inventory over your items.

Does there exist any type of photographs from the incident?

What underlying motive do you believe is the cause of this arson attack?

The news reports about this incident has some minor conflicts in the details. Are you of the belief that people who doesn't believe in the scientifically impossible stories of 'gas chambers' and other nonsense, was the perpetrators of this arson attack?

I am interested to hear some of your thoughts on this matter.

Faithfully yours,
[DELETION]

Mr. Mazal replies:
Dear Sir:

Do we know each other?

Why do you want to know all of this? The case is being
investigated by the Arson Squad and the FBI and I am
not comfortable with answering such questions from
someone who does not give me a very good reason.

Yours sincerly

Harry W. Mazal OBE

I don't have very good reasons for asking these questions; the reason is mostly based upon my curiosity.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:28 pm)

I deleted a couple of sentences in my letter to Mazal, because they were too private, but I basically told him that revisionists are the last people who would want all this material to vanish into the thin air; it ought to be preserved for the future. "We need to investigate and research and keep such material for
the future."

-haldan
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:54 pm)

How convenient. The poor, poor Holocaust enforcers. They been the martyrs once again. Direct from the horses mouth at http://www.holocaust-history.org/arson/

Media Contact:
Sara Salzman
303-617-9412
[email protected]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Trial By Fire: Holocaust History Project Won't Be Silenced

In the early hours of March 6, 2006, a fire broke out at a warehouse complex near San Antonio International Airport, causing extensive damage to the offices of The Holocaust History Project (THHP), an organization that has been, for the last ten years, in the forefront of confronting Holocaust denial online, in addition to providing educational materials to students throughout the world. Arson investigators now have confirmed that the fire was intentionally set and are continuing their investigation.
It was just the latest in a series of attacks with the apparent intent to silence THHP. For the past 18 months, the THHP website has been under an unprecedented Distributed Denial of Service attack. This cyber attack began on September 11, 2004, and is being carried out by a specially modified version of the MyDoom computer worm, programmed to target the THHP web server. See the THHP statement:

http://www.holocaust-history.org/denial ... vice.shtml

Harry Mazal, the Director of THHP said, "We have been able to defend our work against these cyber attackers. They tried, but couldn't shut us down. We have strong indications that this arson is the next step in a series of attacks against our educational and scholarly work. Although the fire caused significant damage to our offices, there is no way we will be silenced. Our web site has not been affected, and our work will continue."
While an arson attack such as this cannot be specifically anticipated, THHP has long ago taken steps to minimize the impact of any attacks, physical or virtual. Several mirror sites ensure that even as serious an attack as occurred Monday morning will be unsuccessful in forcing THHP to go offline.

Background:

THHP is one of the largest repositories of information relating to the Holocaust on the Web. For the last ten years, an international staff of volunteers has worked tirelessly to make information on the Holocaust, and on those who would deny it, easily accessible to students, scholars, and anyone who has an interest in the truth.
Among the material on the site are essays about various events and people, scientific and legal analyses, original Nazi documents, expert witness testimony, transcripts of many of the Nuremberg trials, and the complete texts of two seminal works, Jean-Claude Pressac's "Auschwitz" and Robert Jay Lifton's "The Nazi Doctors." In addition, THHP volunteers personally answer emails from thousands of students each year who are looking for information to further their studies.
The site has registered more than 50 million hits in a year. "Traffic to our site increases every year," said Mr. Mazal, "we intend to keep adding new content to the site. Right now we are preparing the Belsen trial transcripts, and the transcript of Adolf Eichmann's trial in Israel."
Media questions should be addressed to:
Sara Salzman, 303-617-9412, [email protected]

Last modified: March 7, 2006
Technical/administrative contact: [email protected]

They should tell Mazal not to play with matches.
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”