Holo. Hist. Proj. rep. attempts to intimidate Bradley Smith

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Holo. Hist. Proj. rep. attempts to intimidate Bradley Smith

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:17 pm)

A sign of Revisionist success.

This note / email from the 'Holocaust' History Project's spokesman Andrew Mathis to CODOH founder Bradley Smith has been forwarded to me by Smith.
"Please be aware that in making Hannover's forum your own, you are legally responsible for anything illegal that goes on there. Don't say you weren't warned."

Illegal?

Comments invited.

- Hannover

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:26 pm)

Let go of this dumb asshole. He will not be able to find his way out of a telephone booth. Every reader of this forum knows he is a clown. :toothy2:

Link here
Last edited by Malle on Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:31 pm)

illegalities? I don't know what Mathis is trying to imply when he assumes that perhaps something illegal is going on here. I wonder if he believes it is illegal to not believe in the claims which he holds so precious ("gas chambers" and other claims)*. Why should Bradley Smith be punished or warned for that.

-haldan

* Of course it isn't legal to doubt his claims in a couple of democratic European countries--just for clarity. Even if that was the implication of Mathis, why warn and borderline threaten Mr. Smith? That is not very nice.
Last edited by Haldan on Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:03 pm)

I think he's great for Revisionism. People like him do more damage to the credibility of the standard, legally protected version of the holocau$t story than 100 Bradley Smiths.

Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:07 pm)

Absolutely. So long as we let Mathis spout his stuff and don't act like we are being gotten to, he will soon sink in his own slime and offal.
Scour the surface throughly until it is glistening...

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:25 pm)

Threatening to sue Bradley Smith? What a farce! Bradley is what we used to call "judgement proof", meaning that he doesn't have anything worth going after, so you know the threat isn't about money. This is sheer threatening harassment, typical of these shysters. As a matter of fact the threat itself may be actionable but I would advise Bradley not to pursue it against this asshole. Not worth it.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:45 pm)

The CODOH Revisionist Forum has dissected & demolished all the alleged 'evidence' this so called 'holocaust' History Project has embarrassingly attempted to dump on a gullible public, AND their primary public spokesman is threatening people. Lovely, such class.

What more can be said about this desperate group except that they are a perfect example how those that demand entitlement will act when the very foundation of their privileged status is shown to be fraudulent.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:29 pm)

spare me !

Vincent Ferrer, Esq.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”