'Himmler' author / historian Joseph Bellinger interviewed

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

'Himmler' author / historian Joseph Bellinger interviewed

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:07 am)

'Death of Himmler' author / historian Joseph Bellinger interviewed, THURSDAY 8th JUNE 9PM (CST) 02:00 UTC Friday.

http://www.currentissues.tv/

JOSEPH BELLINGER:

"Once upon a time there were three targets selected for assassination. There was the 'BIG H' –Hitler, the 'little H' – Himmler, and the 'littler H' – Heydrich, as dubbed by England's SOE, and then, there was the 'littlest h' – Höss.

The first three needed to be put out of the way and the 'littlest h' was reserved as a 'defence' witness for Kaltenbrunner, as well as for other purposes. Of course Kaltenbrunner – 'little K' – also was in no position to speak for 'little H’ – Himmler, which is of course exactly why he was chosen."

(Joseph Bellinger, 26 September 2005)

also see:
http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/Dissen ... linger.htm

Be sure to search Bellinger Himmler at this Forum for interesting discussion threads.

- Hannover

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:06 pm)

This makes me believe all the more that those documents found a couple months ago in the British Archives about Himmler's death, were real, not fake. The way the documents were handled, and who they were given to to verify them, made me think they were real even back then.

That book excerpt refers to Himmler as "little H." And if I recall, so did the British Archives document, so if it was planted, that person had some pretty good information.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:53 pm)

This makes me believe all the more that those documents found a couple months ago in the British Archives about Himmler's death, were real, not fake. The way the documents were handled, and who they were given to to verify them, made me think they were real even back then.

That book excerpt refers to Himmler as "little H." And if I recall, so did the British Archives document, so if it was planted, that person had some pretty good information.

See my thread here:

'Latest Himmler murder documents / forged?'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2270

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

driansmith

Postby driansmith » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:29 am)

I have a theory to account for what happened with the Martin Allen book:

1. The British became aware that Joseph Bellinger was working on a book setting forth the theory that the British had murdered Himmler.

2. Because in fact Himmler was murdered, the British were forced to launch a cover up operation.

3. The first aspect of the cover up was a book, The Unlikely Death of Heinrich Himmler by Hugh Thomas, which implied that the man who died was not the real Himmler and the real Himmler must therefore have gotten away. (Nothing like a good conspiracy theory to muddy the waters.)

4. Then, for the second aspect of the cover up, they called in Martin Allen - who is the son of a member of the UK intelligence establishment with no training as an historian (before he took to writing 'history' he was an insurance investigator) - to write a book using fake documents showing that the British had had Himmler murdered.

5. Allen publishes the book and it gets lots of attention.

6. Then, very shortly afterwards - before everyone has forgotten about Allen's book - an archivist suddenly declares that the documents Allen used in it are fake - thus discrediting the theory that the British had had Himmler killed!

7. Martin Allen responds weakly, Oh dear! I don't what happened there! when all along he knew exactly what was going on.

8. Prediction: we won't be hearing anything more from Martin Allen for a while - at least, not until the British intelligence establishment need another author for the next load of WII trash they plan to foist upon us.

In the meantime he's probably vacationing in the Bahamas for the no doubt impressive sum he got for writing the Himmler book.

driansmith

Postby driansmith » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:38 am)

By the way, I am not necessarily convinced that the British planned to murder Himmler in advance. They may have killed him inadvertently while trying to do a Rudolf Hoess on him. In short, they may have been torturing him while trying to get a false confession out of him, and he could well have expired first.

I eagerly look forward to reading Bellinger's book, although, being not too good at German, I really do hope someone does an English translation.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:32 am)

If Himmler was really responsible for the
»systematic killing of six million Jews, mostly in gas chambers«,
according to the hoaxer’s article of faith, he would have taken the cyanide pill and would not have risked surrendering to the British.

The fact that the man surrendered, regardless whether he was murdered by his captors or took his own life while in captivity, is in my opinion another clear indication that the Holocaust is a hoax.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:00 pm)

Bergmann wrote:If Himmler was really responsible for the
»systematic killing of six million Jews, mostly in gas chambers«,
according to the hoaxer’s article of faith, he would have taken the cyanide pill and would not have risked surrendering to the British.

The fact that the man surrendered, regardless whether he was murdered by his captors or took his own life while in captivity, is in my opinion another clear indication that the Holocaust is a hoax.

It is somewhat reminiscent of the fact that Auschwitz Commandant Richard Baer and many other top Nazis allegedly involved in the "Holocaust" started living ordinary lives, often in Germany, retaining their own names, without bothering to hide themselves. Such behavior, and that of Himmler, would of course be implausible if the slaughter of 6 million Jews had actually taken place at the hand of those Nazis.

All those God-fea... I mean "Holocaust"-fearing people who watched the splendid movie Der Untergang must at least subconsciously have been strucken by the actions taken by Himmler as the curtains closed on the Third Reich. Why would the engineer of a chemical slaughter of millions believe that the Western Allies could be persuaded to ally themselves with him and his forces?

This is where the myth of the "silent world leaders" comes in. Nowadays it is claimed by many of the loudest propagandists that not only Pius XII but basically all the world leaders where aware of the "Holocaust" more or less from the beginning but that they did not care for what happened to the Jews and thus did nothing to prevent it. This utterly grotesque conspiracy theory, that the non-Jewish world permitted an immense genocide (probably due to "innate anti-semitism" a la Goldhagen), could then be used to "explain" why Himmler did not try to escape capture, since his captors would then be more or less his accomplices.

The public is simply too dozed and brainwashed by this kind of insane reasoning that most of them cannot permit themselves to see the obvious.

driansmith

Postby driansmith » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:57 am)

'The fact that the man surrendered, regardless whether he was murdered by his captors or took his own life while in captivity, is in my opinion another clear indication that the Holocaust is a hoax.'

I think there are reasons to suspect that Himmler was set up. What I think happened myself is that Danish intelligence agents were supposed to help him slip across the border into Denmark, but they double-crossed him and handed him over to the British.

I don't claim to have proof that this is actually what happened, but I have come across clues that point in this direction.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”