I have some questions..

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JD74

I have some questions..

Postby JD74 » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:49 am)

I have been reading this board for about 2 months now, before then I had no idea anyone disagreed with anything about the holocaust. I happened to be searching for a book for my daughter, The Diary of Anne Frank and was actually shocked to find a website titled Is Anne Frank Diary a hoax...well I am a very open-minded person so I thought I would take a look, needless to say I was in for a bigger shock, there was so much information there that I had never even thought about, the inconsistencies stuck out like a sore thumb, how had I missed them when I read the book as a child!
Anyway that got me digging deeper and the deeper I dug the more things came out especially when I found this website. I had no idea that there was actually no proof for the holocaust.The massive amount of data that I have read just from this website is mind boggling.I do have a few questions to ask if someone would be kind enough to answer...
1. Why is it a crime to ask questions about historical happenings?
2. Why if I disagree about any single thing about the holocaust am I labled anti-semite?
3. Why can't/won't any scientists go study these places so there can be proof either way?

I as an american am taught to question everything in life,for 31 years I have never questioned the holocaust. After visiting this site I am just not so sure anymore...I am very confused about all this now.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:29 am)

Welcome JD74.

You're very right, there is an archive of information at this forum that shreds the 'holocaust' lies. This is the place to come with questions. Take note that guidelines mandate a one-at-a-time approach to questions and points, but you're new, so briefly:

1. It's a crime because the storyline does not hold up to scientific, rational, and logical scrutiny. Throw the tales into the light of the sun and they melt away. The so called 'holocaust' is the ONLY historical topic which is off limits to investigate. As Thomas Jefferson said:
Only errors need the protection of government, truth can stand on it's own.

The 'holocaust' hasn't a chance when investigated, it cannot "stand on it's own".

2. The 'antisemite' canard is a cheap and desperate tactic in attempting to intimidate those who want to investigate the so called 'holocaust'. In fact it's used anytime anything involving a Jew is discussed.
antisemitic: any thought or person a Jew doesn't like

3. Scientists galore have gone to investigate the absurdities, the individuals comprise a long list.
ex.: The Rudolf Report:
http://germarrudolf.com/work/trr/
Check out the 'Handbook Series':
http://germarrudolf.com/work/HHS.html
There are tons of Revisionist work on all aspects of the fraud. A True believer hasn't a chance against an informed Revisionist. The tactic now is to ban study at the alleged sites. That's how weak the claims are. Tellingly they have even physically sealed many alleged sites.
ex.:
Concealing the Lack of Evidence at Treblinka
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2712

I hope we hear more from you. Be sure to check out the guidelines for posting.

Regards, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:59 am)

JD74 wrote:3. Why can't/won't any scientists go study these places so there can be proof either way?

I know you are asking specificially about scientists, but those who believe in the Holocaust in general are typically motivated by feelings, intuition [hunches] as opposed to logic, reason and science - hence they shed away from doing any serious research on the matter, preferring mainly to be dependent on questionable documents and "eyewitnesses".

Those scientists who have presented their findings on the subject have been unsuccessfully silenced. I write "unsuccessfully" because their findings are available for anyone with a curious mind to read. The ones wanting to silence scientists and other people doing their research on this subject succeeds only in shielding away the person temporarily.

The research, however, is clear and to the point and it hasn't been successfully answered by those who believe in the "6 million & gas chambers" accusation. This is why drastic measures are needed to answer their research.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Pauvre France

Postby Pauvre France » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:24 am)

Hi, JD74. I'm 35 and as a French citizen, I've been taught the same. I'm semi-literate in English yet I will try to answer.

1) Because many border upheavals that occurred in Europe right after WW2 were morally grounded on sometimes real but more often faked atrocities committed by Germans. Especially, Germans lost the hearth of Prussia, one core of their culture, which was annexed by the Soviet Union as the Memel territory.
Therefore exposing the holocaust as a fabrication would seriously upset the Germans today.

2) Because the founding event of today's world gradually became what is called the Shoah, the Holocaust, of the judeocide. Any attempt to assert one's future in something else than a globalizing and purely mercantile framework for all humanity is deemed as something that would potentially lead to another holocaust.

3) Because many intellectuals, politicians, and artists, not always of Jewish faith or origin by the way, have used the holocaust as a ground to push their agenda or to deflect criticism. Getting back the Holocaust to its true nature, ie real persecutions comparable to the plight of other people on earth but that nevertheless did not reach the stage of mass murder, would cancel their reasonings.

4) The foundation of the state of Israel and its support by Western powers is grounded on the alleged European failure to save Jews, whom therefore need a state of their own at the expense of Arabs. Voiding this would seriously alter Israel's legitimity as a country built on Jewish sufferings (albeit they were true to some extent).

5) Western, but especially Anglo-saxon and above all American involvement in the Middle East is tied to the interests of the elites of descendants of German and Eastern European Jews in America. Exposing the holocaust as a staged drama would help Americans to question this, which is unacceptable.

For these reasons, the Holocaust has reached the state of religion based on mere faith that cannot tolerate apostates.

2. Why if I disagree about any single thing about the holocaust am I labled anti-semite?

Because the Holocaust involved mostly Jews as victims and some Jews are using it to rule out their misdeeds today under the accusation of antisemitism. One by-product of historical revisionism on WW2 would be a certain degree of reversal of the sympathy towards Israel, although this may not be the upmost interest of most revisionists.

3. Why can't/won't any scientists go study these places so there can be proof either way?

Because these proofs would be nil and becoming a revisionist means often losing his job, or the prospect of a career, and moreover excluding oneself from acceptable humanity.
«Vérité dans un temps, erreur dans un autre.»

Montesquieu - Extrait de Lettres persanes.

driansmith

Postby driansmith » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:07 pm)

It isn't normally, but the Holocaust isn't an historical happening. It's an orchestrated collective delusion trying to pass itself off as history. Since it fails to pass the test of history, the only way it can sustain itself is by means of threats.

Because the Holocaust is like a cult. In a cult, if you challenge any of the ideas taught by cult leaders, you get labelled a bad person and you may even be punished. This is exactly how it is with the Holocaust.

Because if they find anything that contradicts Holocaust orthodoxy their careers are effectively ruined. Try it and see.

Mendoza

Postby Mendoza » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:27 pm)

JD74 -
As others have pointed out there is a great deal of information on the subjects that you address.
First with regard to Anne Frank, the foremost revisionist treatment is probably Dr. Robert Faurisson's "Is the Diary of Anne Frank Genuine?"
You may find this on-line at:
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v03/v03p147_Faurisson.html

For a different type of treatment, I recommend the Holocaust AnswerMan's "Was Anne Frank's Diary Written After the War?" at:
http://www.codoh.info/answer/ansdiary.html

The key thing to understand is that even the ORTHODOX Anne Frank story SUPPORTS revisionism on the Holocaust. That is to say that Anne Frank was deported to Auschwitz. She survived Auschwitz and was later transported to Bergen-Belsen where she died of Typhus. If the orthodox story were true, Anne would have been gassed upon arrival at Auschwitz.

There is much additional information to answer your questions stored in the CODOH Revisionist Library at:
http://www.codoh.info

Best of luck on your intellectual adventure!
Mendoza
Webmaster CODOH Revisionist Library

Mendoza

Postby Mendoza » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:51 am)

JD74-
With regard to your questions about the "anti-Semite" label and the persecution of revisionists, or those who simply attempt to discover the truth about Holocaust matters, one important article slipped my mind. That is:
How Fahrenheit 451 Trends Threaten Intellectual Freedom, by Richard Widmann found at:

http://www.codoh.info/F451.html

I highly recommend this article.

Mendoza

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”