Böch/Boch/Bock statements - How things change!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Böch/Boch/Bock statements - How things change!

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:55 pm)

This is what Richard Boch; SS officer speaks of on the BBC series ‘The World at War’, produced by Jeremy Isaacs (Zionist Jew). The series was first shown in 1980, but the interviews were done earlier, maybe early to mid seventies.
‘The new arrivals are taken to the undressing room where they had to get undressed.
Once they were undressed, they were then put into the gas chamber, and the door slammed shut, they did this three times until the room was full.’ He goes on ‘Then an SS man runs out to the ambulance and gets a tin of gas, he then climbs up a ladder onto the roof and opens a little Iron door. Once the Iron door is open, he opens the can of gas and shakes the tin until it is empty; the little Iron door is then shut.’
‘Then a fearful screaming started, after about ten minutes it went quiet. They then opened the door and a blue haze came flooding out the room.’ He then goes on, ‘When the doors were opened, and we looked in, all the bodies were tangled and piled up in a pyramid. Then the ‘prisoner squad’ walks through the blue haze and starts to pull the pyramid apart.’ He continues, ‘After the bodies were cleared the one’s that had been lagging behind were put into the room, everywhere was searched and any children found hiding were thrown into the room on top of everyone’s heads. Then the doors were slammed shut, to start the next gassing.’

Excuse me, but what ever happened to these so-called ‘wire-mesh insertion columns’!
Why are they not mentioned? They are now talking incessantly about these amazing contraptions, that have suddenly sprung up in the last couple of years. Why is the method Boch belches completely different?

Can anyone explain to me, why there was no mention of any heat sources, either directly or indirectly being applied, to allow the Zyklon to operate correctly?

There is absolutely no mention in his ramblings of any sort of ventilation, he just says ‘They then opened the door and a blue haze came flooding out the room.’ In addition, ‘Then the ‘prisoner squad’ walks through the blue haze and starts to pull the pyramid apart.’

In all seriousness, could you walk through this ‘blue haze’ and work at a steady pace only minutes after the alleged gassing? (There was no mention of any masks whatsoever)

‘TEN MINUTES’ and everyone was dead after a tin of pellets had been sprinkled through the roof onto the cold floor!
Am I right in saying that the rooms had open drains in the floor? In addition, the method Boch explains would not work because the pellets could have been ‘pushed down’ the drains. This is why the ‘Wire-insertion columns’ have suddenly appeared to compensate for the flaws in the original version.

What is this ‘Blue haze’? I thought HCN was colourless!

No matter how much you revel in the belief of the H-Industry, the way the story and methods have been, manipulated and contorted over the years is there for even the most ardent believer to see. This whole Industry is not kept alive by contradictory tripe such as this; because it is so dire, it alone could not sustain itself. The methods used to enable this claptrap to remain valid and in circulation are Suppression, Brainwashing, Heavy media backing, and Finance.

Webmaster
Administration
Administration

Postby Webmaster » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:51 pm)

We have a video about Böch's statements. Right-click on the link to save it to your disk. It's about 24 MB.
http://www.codoh.com/video/boch.mpg

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:30 pm)

The link:

does not work.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:37 pm)

Then a fearful screaming started, after about ten minutes it went quiet. They then opened the door and a blue haze came flooding out the room.’

There is no way that an alleged 2,000 Jews, in an alleged huge morgue basement, could have been gassed with the insecticide Zyklon-B in TEN MINUTES, it would take at least TWO HOURS according Germar Rudolf's scientific research; and even then the Zyklon-B would still be outgassing cyanide from it's granular form.

How do you remove the bodies to be cremated if outgassing is still in progress? It couldn't happen. The impossible timespan alleged for the claimed gassing-cremation process is rendered nonsense .

And since Zyklon-B insecticide continues outgassing from it's granular form for hours & hours, the 'blue haze that exits the opened door' could easily gas everyone in the area and continue to do so. Incredible. No, pathetic.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurdity of the 'holocau$t' tales is the message.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Webmaster
Administration
Administration

Postby Webmaster » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:42 pm)

Bergmann wrote:The link:

does not work.

You were right. I have removed the Hotlink protection. Try it again. :thumbup:

Vilho

Postby Vilho » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:59 am)

‘TEN MINUTES’ and everyone was dead after a tin of pellets had been sprinkled through the roof onto the cold floor!

They weren't all dead. The text says that if you were a little child hiding (where can you hide in a "gas chamber?") you would survive. :roll:

chammer

Postby chammer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:18 pm)

A search with google will hardly get any details on his bio and he wasn't a defendant during the Auschwitz trial apparently. I'm not saying that he and Oskar Groenitz were not there, because there was probably thousands of SS men who worked there (well, if we include Monowitz and all the peripherical camps) either during years or either for just a couple of days. Anyway it's the usual method, and in 30 years they will probably find some (real or alleged) grand son of an SS guard who will sell $$$ his story to a journalist, that his grand father used to describe how they suffered in the gas chamber, etc...
In some case they may find someone who was a more proeminent figure, like Hans Muench who testified in 1947 or so that he saw the gas chambers and the crematoria "one to one and a half kilometer South west of the Birkenau, camouflaged in a small woods"(!!!!) -and this was in 1943, so he can't refer to any of the farmhouses here - or Hottl who was fired by American Intelligence in the mid 50's because he used to fabricate tales for any of the 12 agencies who were ready to pay him.

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:52 pm)

One cannot find the guy with Google, because the BBC made a typo on his name card.
This must be Richard Böck.
Irving has parts of his statements in German:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/con ... 21160.html

Germar Rudolf gives a translation:
Finally, an SS man came, I believe it was a Rottenführer, to our ambulance and got out a gas canister. With this gas canister he then went to a ladder, which stood at the right side of this building, seen from the gate. At the same time, I noticed that he had a gas mask on while climbing the ladder. After he had reached the end of the ladder, he opened the circular tin lid and shook the contents of the canister into the opening. I clearly heard the rattling of the canister against the wall, as he hit it while shaking it out. Simultaneously I saw a brown dust rise through the wall opening.

When he had closed the little door again, an indescribable crying began in the chamber. I simply cannot describe how these humans cried. That lasted approximately 8-10 minutes, and then all was silent. A short time afterwards, the door was opened by inmates and one could see a bluish cloud floating over a gigantic pile of corpses.

At any rate, I was surprised that the inmate commando which was assigned to remove the bodies, entered the chamber without gas masks, although this blue vapor floated over the corpses, from which I assumed that it was a gas.
http://www.vho.org/tr/2003/4/Rudolf468-472.html

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:06 pm)

I'm wondering Vallon. Do you believe this man's testimony?

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:38 pm)

Richard Perle wrote:I'm wondering Vallon. Do you believe this man's testimony?

Richard Böck is clearly talking about one of the bunkers.

The question is whether he was an eyewitness.
He clearly could have been. He was in the SS, working at Auschwitz.

He is saying things that I have not heard another source for, which indicates that he is not just repeating rumours.

He made these statements already in 1960.

Does anybody of the other SS-man att the trial say that he was not an eyewitness?

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:53 pm)

Vallon wrote:Does anybody of the other SS-man att the trial say that he was not an eyewitness?

Vallon, what are you trying to say? Do you believe that anyone from the SS should challenge his statements in the trial? Get your self a copy of the Auschwitz trial in Frankfurt and look for your self. You must be joking!
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:06 pm)

Richard Perle wrote:
I'm wondering Vallon. Do you believe this man's testimony?

Valon explains his belief:
Richard Böck is clearly talking about one of the bunkers.

The question is whether he was an eyewitness.
He clearly could have been. He was in the SS, working at Auschwitz.

He is saying things that I have not heard another source for, which indicates that he is not just repeating rumours.

He made these statements already in 1960.

Does anybody of the other SS-man att the trial say that he was not an eyewitness?

Yup, he could have been a witness. But not to any Holocaust stuff since the Holocaust was not.

That he gave testimony never mentioned by anyone else means nothing to make it valid. There are many Holocaust confessions and testimonies that claim unique details not mentioned by others.

And then one of his details is there was a blue haze, which non others ever mentioned. Different colors for the bodies but nothing about any blue haze. Boch would have gotten his notions about a blue haze because he would have been familiar with hydrogen cyanide being called Prussian Blue. If by chance there is another account about some blue haze then it would be for the same reasons. Authority sources say HCN is colorless.

Would that show the blue haze to be a lie?

If Boch is credible because he gave unique testimony then every and any witnesses who give singular testimony is credible?

There are some people in the World who you would never want on a jury.

PLAYWRIGHT
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PLAYWRIGHT » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:06 pm)

Outside of that World At War series, I can't find any reference to Bock at all. Where did they find this guy? Who referred him to the producers? In the researcher notes, thin as they are, they don't tell.

If he was an eyewitness to the gassings, you figure he'd be all over the literature. That would make him the Eighth Wonder Of The World. His testimony would be everywhere, he'd probably even be a paid speaker. But since the series came out, he's dropped off the face of the earth.

He's also described in the series as a "Lance Corporal".

I'm getting conflicting info on SS rank equivalents - one table says that Sturmmann was the equivalent of a lance corporal, but it seems odd that they would use that designation.

Another table says a Sturmmann was a private, and there was no lance corporal rank.

If anybody knows different, please correct me.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:56 am)

Playwright has hit upon a typical 'holocau$t' Industry / judeo-supremacist tactic, Spielberg has done it with his dumb 'shoah project' interviews with "survivors".

This is the tactic of claiming 'we have tons of perpetrator 'confessions', vast 'eyewitness' statements, and legions of 'survivor' oral histories. That has the effect of discouraging anyone from giving the tales the smell test.

The problem with that tactic, is once someone starts looking into what each person supposedly claimed, it all falls apart. It's basic 'garbage in, garbage out'. The SS Bock nonsense is a great example.

Ofcourse, the judeo-supremacists don't want you to look too closely, because the smoke & mirrors won't hold up to scrutiny. Hence we find things like the Red Cross International Tracing Service (ITS) archives at Arolsen, the full Spielberg archives to be revealingly off limits to all but the approved, and Revisionists arrested for voicing their opinions.

Don't just accept that there is 'tons of evidence'. Take some time and actually read the tales and then apply science, logic, and rational thought to them.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:25 am)

If anyone wants to demolish Böck, all they need do is open Rudolf's Lectures on the Holocaust and search for his name. Rudolf spent quite a bit of time on this character.

For me the unique details give all the more reason not to believe what a witness says, because they often contradict each other or mention things like this blue haze which is impossible. Böck talking about a blue haze is a clear indication that he is using his imagination. Why would someone mention something like that if he wasn't only relying on his imagination rather than real memory? The only thing consistent between the witness testimonys is the bare bones of the lie/rumour - the gas chamber and the openings. These are the things that would be passed around intact. After that, you have to rely on the individual's imagination to fill in the blanks, and that's when we get inconsistencies.
For example, in Böck's story we have round tin lids on the roof. Nobody else mentions round tin lids. It is usually wooden hatches, never round in shape. The bunkers, according to other 'witnesses' had windows on the side for the Zyklon pellets to be poured into.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”