Treblinka 'mass grave' claim

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Treblinka 'mass grave' claim

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm)

This is absolutely embarrassing.
http://www.jewishgen.org/ForgottenCamps ... kaEng.html

This is supposed to be a mass grave that held 900,000 Jews at Treblinka.
caption:
Mass grave in Treblinka

How do we know this is a mass grave?
How do we know this is even at Treblinka?
How could 900,000 corpses fit into this hole? No other 'mass graves' are shown.

Not done yet, this one is captioned:
One of the very rare photographic document of Treblinka: prisoners of the "Straflager" preparing a pyre for the burning of the victims.

Hilarious, a cremation pyre of allegedly exhumed Jewish corpses on top of a hill for all to see.

Remember this is supposed to have been a top secret operation, yet we have a photo of smiling workers.

And how come there is no evidence of these cremation pyres said to have burned 900,000 Jews.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:08 pm)

Hannover wrote:This is absolutely embarrassing.
http://www.jewishgen.org/ForgottenCamps ... kaEng.html

This is supposed to be a mass grave that held 900,000 Jews at Treblinka.

It sure is. I tried to ask Nick Terry, Roberto and I believe even Andrew E. Mathis about this strange "mass grave". I said, all I see is wooden planks and some form of sheet material - "where are the bodies, where are the human remains and how could so many corpses fit in such a small grave?" No reasonable response from neither of those self-proclaimed Holocaust Experts. None.
I have that discussion saved somewhere and will look it through sometime. Very embarrassing! However, all three of the gentlemen stuck by the insane claim that its a mass grave which held 900,000 Jews.

A mass grave of wooden planks and sheets spread here and there is evidence enough for those gentlemen that the Germans did away with 900,000 Jews - yet can not explain why there are no human remains.
Actually, I find it all a bit hilarious; a tiny picture, some wooden planks and a bit of yarn here and there, and you've got a "mass grave" of Jews. In the meantime, there are a endless list of real mass graves where the victims are German, Polish, Latvian and other Europeans, everywhere - easily identified as such! But here we are looking at a microscopical picture of a small hole with some wooden planks in it, and that is evidence of murder by the Germans, of 900,000 thousand Jews - almost a million people.
Picture that.

Impossible.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:48 pm)

It's really hard for anybody to apply cognition (thinking) to photographs. A person's brain takes a visual impression. I wouldn't be surprised if during the Saddam WMD debacle there were some photos of uranium tubes. There's that photo of Colin Powell holding a fake vial of anthrax.

Congratulations to Hannover for applying thinking to a photo, and showing just how fallacious the photo is. Imagine taking the city of San Diego. Saying all inhabitants were all dead and buried, and then showing a photo of a 30 foot by 30 foot hole with some boards on top. There's someone standing on the right so you can see the scale of the hole.

I think the photo is from Kurt Franz alleged photo album. And it's interesting because for his lifetime in jail, for his court case, I've never ever heard his view on the whole thing.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:15 pm)

A believer wrote in the Formal Debates section of the Phora forum a piece "The Final Destination Treblinka", which included the same photo, and which he described as:

"An open burial pit."

As a source for the photo he lists:
"Death Camp Treblinka" by Alexander Donat
($130).

This photo itself is imprinted with the following text:

"(A German photo from 1945)
Germans try to obliterate traces of the crime
Graves opened for excavation and cremation"

And I thought that the Treblinka operation was completed in 1943 instead of 1945.

Go figure!
The Holocaust hoaxsters exaggerate and embellish a 60+ year old event in order to abuse the Palestinians and rob them of their land, while claiming a free pass for their barbaric conduct on account of the "holocaust".

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:29 pm)

This is the picture I was talking about.

Please note the fine print on the photo itself:

"(A German photo from 1945)
Germans try to obliterate traces of the crime
Graves opened for excavation and cremation"

The missing mass graves and idiotic murder weapon (diesel exhaust) of over 700,000 victims are the achilles heel for the Treblinka camp.

When Mattogno/Graf came out with their Treblinka book the believer gang truly panicked.
The Holocaust hoaxsters exaggerate and embellish a 60+ year old event in order to abuse the Palestinians and rob them of their land, while claiming a free pass for their barbaric conduct on account of the "holocaust".

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”