Do any of you have the 1/3 Holocaust DVD

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 11 months ago (Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:33 am)

I got my DVD from CODOH awhile back and it's made from higher quality video than the version on the internet. Maybe the way to go is to get one from CODOH, and duplicate it. It has a menu and everything.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 11 months ago (Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:39 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:I got my DVD from CODOH awhile back and it's made from higher quality video than the version on the internet. Maybe the way to go is to get one from CODOH, and duplicate it. It has a menu and everything.

Yes,I think that`s definitely the way to go, Carto`s cutlass supreme.ESPECIALLY for those who are techno-numpties like me.
I`ve been pulling my hair out with this bit-torrent malarky, all for the price of a commercial dvd.
Last edited by Thesaint on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 11 months ago (Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:47 pm)

gbrecht wrote:Can anyone comment on the quality of the dvds i hosted? They looked fine on my computer but on my parents tv they were squished, anyone else experience this?

I ask because my parents tv is old.

The saga continues!
I had both segments downloaded two days ago.The only problem was that my hard drive was then full up.For some daft reason,I decided to delete them!
I`m now half way through the process again with plenty of room for both segments.
I`ll get there in the end.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 11 months ago (Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:53 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
Thesaint wrote:Finally!
I`m up and running.30 kb/s.The E.T.A window says 2 days to download.Those damn instructions they hand out with the software are worse than useless.
It will all be worth it in the end though :D
I do reccommend MediaFire though - It goes 1200 kb/s total when I download 12 files at once (All 12 speeds added together).

And there isn't really waiting for it - AND it's free!

I`ll give it a try.It has to be better than Bit-torrent "TM" which is dire on my machine and provider ( Virgin 2mgb).

Edit:I downloaded the media fire files you provided Lamprecht,I installed the bit zapper(recommended by mediafire) extractor to open the files,now the computer says the files have been damaged and politely suggests that I download it all again!
Having said that, the download only took 8 hours in total.I`ll give it one more try.
Last edited by Thesaint on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 11 months ago (Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:45 pm)

Yes i have been having some computer troubles, some crashes while uploading and i have an almost top of the line computer. Otherwise i would be uploading faster :(

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 1 decade 11 months ago (Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:15 pm)

I can send along copies of One Third for $20
No postage.

Bradley Smith
PO Box 439016
San Ysidro CA 92143

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 11 months ago (Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:20 am)

gbrecht wrote:Can anyone comment on the quality of the dvds i hosted? They looked fine on my computer but on my parents tv they were squished, anyone else experience this?

I ask because my parents tv is old.

I`ve downloaded your torrent,burned the discs,and am pleased to report that the picture quality is excellent on my old-ish television set..
I will carry on "seeding" the torrent for several days as per bit-torrent etiquette.
Last edited by Thesaint on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 11 months ago (Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:24 am)

BradleySmith wrote:I can send along copies of One Third for $20
No postage.

Bradley Smith
PO Box 439016
San Ysidro CA 92143

That`s excellent value.I will be buying a copy this week.

German

Postby German » 1 decade 11 months ago (Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:35 pm)

I already have the down load version, but prefer the best possible quality, so I just ordered my copy from Bradley Smith.
Should be useful to show and make people start thinking. Could be a thrilling new experience for some, thinking I mean :lol: Then they get mad as hell when they understand how tricked they have been.

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 11 months ago (Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:34 am)

Hey guys, I had some computer problems due to my windows install messing up and i had to reformat.

I ended up losing my files, including the torrents so, really sorry. I might remake better quality dvds in case they were squished but that won't be for a while, really sorry about that.

edit: if anyone has it completed and has closed the torrent it would be cool if you could reseed it so i can download it again :?

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 11 months ago (Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:13 pm)

gbrecht wrote:Hey guys, I had some computer problems due to my windows install messing up and i had to reformat.

I ended up losing my files, including the torrents so, really sorry. I might remake better quality dvds in case they were squished but that won't be for a while, really sorry about that.

edit: if anyone has it completed and has closed the torrent it would be cool if you could reseed it so i can download it again :?

No worries,I`ll re-seed it.

gbrecht

Re: Do any of you have the 1/3 Holocaust DVD

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:36 pm)

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but an interesting update on the piratebay files i had uploaded.

After fixing my problems with my computer, (and now currently on a new computer that's working well) i went to reseed the files on piratebay but to no avail, i couldn't log in. I tried to recover password but it wouldn't work, but it was odd since i never changed my password. So i searched for my account name, gbrecht on piratebay, and it found no user. I didn't put the pieces together but after a while it became clear that my account had been removed for hosting a holocaust denial video. When i tried to make a new account under a different email it also failed, so i tried at my parents house and it worked. So i guess my ip had been banned without any notification, warning or email letting me know.

Thought I'd share that, it could have been a coincidence and maybe my account was removed accidentally, but i doubt my ip would have also been banned from logging in. Oh well.

On the upside, about 100+ people downloaded the entire thing while i seeded it.

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re:

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:47 pm)

Where do you sell it?

BradleySmith wrote:I sell the One Third DVD for $30. I would be inclined to give it to you as you work here, but I do not want to give one to everyone who posts here.

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re:

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:58 pm)

How do you want to be paid?

BradleySmith wrote:I can send along copies of One Third for $20
No postage.

Bradley Smith
PO Box 439016
San Ysidro CA 92143
"The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking."

"The Seven Sermons to the Dead"

C.G. Jung

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”