New Submission to CODOH Library

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

New Submission to CODOH Library

Postby PotPie » 9 years 7 months ago (Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:45 pm)

Good news, guys.. :D Several months ago I acquired a book called Widerstand in Auschwitz by Bruno Baum, deciding to buy it after seeing it quoted by Germar Rudolf and seeing exterminationists call Rudolf a liar and faking the quotations. The proof is in the pudding, after all, so I tracked a copy of the original 1949 edition down and bought it. Germar in fact did not lie about the passages that he quoted. They are there. Consider these quotes to be a Communist "slip."

Baum was one of the leaders of the resistance in Birkenau, and in the book he spoke in a couple passages of how he and his group wrote most of the "Auschwitzpropaganda" circulating in the world. In later editions, these passages have been reworded and the term Auschwitzpropaganda removed. It is these later editions that exterminationists quote to debunk Rudolf's finding.

The CODOH Administrator just uploaded this book last night from me, so it is not listed yet. I'll leave a couple download links on the bottom

Here is a correct translation of the relevant passages, given by Germar Rudolf here: http://www.vho.org/tr/2003/2/Rudolf235-238.html#ftnref6 See footnotes 14 and 15 which read,

"It is no exaggeration when I say that the majority of all Auschwitz propaganda, which was spread at that time all over the world, was written by ourselves in the camp." [14]

"We carried out this propaganda in [for] the world public until our very last day of presence in Auschwitz."[15]

The exterminationist view is that Rudolf lied about the above quotes. The German Wiki page states this, (Babelfish translation) "Tree wrote in its book resistance in Auschwitz (edition 1962): 'it is not an exaggeration, if I legend, which the largest part at this time everywhere of the publications over Auschwitz, spread in the world, came from us... Up to the last day of our stay in Auschwitz we informed the world public in this way.' These statements use today Holocaustdenier to questioning of the detention circumstances in Auschwitz, by evaluating it as communist propaganda."

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Baum

Notice they quote a later edition which has been changed and proclaim Rudolf a liar. Not only is Rudolf not a liar, but he showed in his article mentioning Baum that Baum made these statements in more than one publication. There is no explanation from exterminationists on this issue and there never will be.

I scanned the book in color and set it to searchable PDF format. Because it is in color in its original condition (lest exterminationsts call this upload a forgery) the file size is approximately 15 MB although the book is only some 55 pages in length. Feel free to use one of the download links below, just make sure to click Save As and don't open it up in the browser or it'll take forever to load.

http://www.codoh.com/uploads/Widerstand ... chwitz.pdf

or

http://www.codoh.com/uploads/Widerstand ... chwitz.pdf

Here is an image of the pages with the relevant passages:

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 9 years 7 months ago (Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:12 pm)

Congratulations, excellent work PotPie. At a glance it looks like a goldmine for us. Of course, it’s full of communist propaganda (German fascists, Polish fighters etc), but I found one snippet on the first pages:

Josef Cyrankiewicz, Ministerpräsident der jungen polnischen Re-
publik, wurde nach der Besetzung Polens von der Gestapo verhaftet.
Er wurde in das KZ Auschwitz eingeliefert und von dort aus in das
Vernichtungslager Mauthausen überführt. Josef Cyrankiewicz gehörte
dem illegalen inlernationalen Komitee der politischen Gefangenen des
KZ Maulhausen an; er wurde 1945 befreit.

A rough translation says that Josef Cyrankiewicz was in Auschwitz and then transferred to the extermination camp (sic) Mauthausen. He was liberated in 1945. Must be an excellent extermination camp when he survived from it. :wink: To summarize it, the book is full of sh*t, but useful to us. :D
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 9 years 7 months ago (Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:06 pm)

Your conclusion about Germar Rudolf is correct; here is what the book says in German:

Page 34 wrote:Ich glaube, es ist keine Übertreibung, wenn ich sage, daß der größte Teil der Auschwitzpropaganda, die um diese Zeit in der Welt verbreitet wurde, von uns im Lager selbst geschrieben worden ist.

Germars translation wrote:"It is no exaggeration when I say that the majority of all Auschwitz propaganda, which was spread at that time all over the world, was written by ourselves in the camp."

Page 35 wrote:Diese Propaganda in der Weltöffentlichkeit führten wir bis zum letzten Tage unseres Auschwitzer Aufenthaltes durch.

Germars translation wrote:"We carried out this propaganda in [for] the world public until our very last day of presence in Auschwitz."

According to me, it’s perfect translation of the sentences to English. Maybe some more skilful in German and English has another translation?
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 9 years 7 months ago (Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:53 pm)

Excellent work PotPie, it certainly shows dedication on your part when you track down & purchase an out of Print book, just to prove or disprove someone.
:salute:
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 9 years 7 months ago (Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:02 pm)

Here then the same pages from the 1961 edition. BTW, Maser also mentions this in his "Fälschung, Dichtung und Wahrheit...". I could not find the original edition of the book, contacted Maser and asked him for a direct quote, he never replied to this request.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/ ... g/Baum.jpg

I hope this works, if not, if you are interested in the altered wording I need help. Ok, it didn't work, maybe the link will.

Regards
Wilf

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 9 years 7 months ago (Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:40 pm)

Wilf (neugierig), I know that you are almost? fluent in German, what do you say about Germar Rudolf’s translations, is it correct or not?

Malle

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 9 years 7 months ago (Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:30 pm)

Hi Malle, the translation is as good as it can be. We all know that certain words/sentences can not be translated to reflect the true meaning.

What is interesting here is, why would Baum re-write his book? We know that Jews had no influence in what happened behind the iron curtain. If they would have had they would have corrected the 4 million Auschwitz, ahem, overestimation long before it was corrected. Or so we are told, and the moon is made of green cheese.

Regards
Wilf

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 9 years 7 months ago (Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:52 pm)

neugierig wrote:
What is interesting here is, why would Baum re-write his book?

Regards
Wilf

We don't know that he did, it could have been the Book's Publisher, Even if it was Baum, by 1960 the Holocaust Mythos had been well & truly established, any eyewitness account contrary to that would have to be purged or cleaned up to maintain the grand lie.

I think the interesting question here is why the Holocaust Propaganda was directed at the Western Allies with what seems almost a sense of urgency, was it a case that they wished for the Western Allies to invade Europe before the Red Hordes reached Poland?
Yes, we want to be liberated but not by them bloody Bolsheviks!
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 9 years 7 months ago (Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:30 pm)

MrNobody, I have no idea what you are talking about. The Jews send an SOS to the western Allies because they didn’t want to be liberated by the Russians? Surely you jest. Three month before the US entered the war on the side of the SU, world Jewry issued the Moscow declaration of war, in 1941. Heinrich Härtle provides excerpts of the closing statements, in which the SU is designated as the home of Jews and the Red Army as the liberator of Jews.

Regards
Wilf

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 9 years 7 months ago (Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:17 am)

MrNobody wrote:Excellent work PotPie, it certainly shows dedication on your part when you track down & purchase an out of Print book, just to prove or disprove someone.
:salute:

Thanks. Holocaust revisionism is a personal thing for me. I had family that fought on the German side and were part of the mass-expulsions of ethnic Germans from the east. I became curious after seeing the quotation and cross-referenced it with mainstream sites to see if they had comments on it. One or two places that mentioned it, mentioned it in a negative light and said that Germar lied. I decided to look for myself. Germar did not lie, and now they can't deny it anymore. A key element of good research is to go to the primary source. The exterminationists did not, so I did it for them.

Malle wrote:Congratulations, excellent work PotPie. At a glance it looks like a goldmine for us. Of course, it’s full of communist propaganda (German fascists, Polish fighters etc),

Initially only the 2 passages interested me, but as I have been reading more about inmate accounts of Auschwitz-Birkenau, seeing the entire book is of interest to me. Unfortunately I am only beginning to learn German, which is a challenging language to take up. I also have 2 copies of the truncated version of Judge Jan Sehn's work on the Soviet Auschwitz trial, one copy in Polish, the other in German. I never thought of scanning either of those, perhaps it would be of use?

neugierig wrote:Hi Malle, the translation is as good as it can be. We all know that certain words/sentences can not be translated to reflect the true meaning.

What is interesting here is, why would Baum re-write his book? We know that Jews had no influence in what happened behind the iron curtain. If they would have had they would have corrected the 4 million Auschwitz, ahem, overestimation long before it was corrected. Or so we are told, and the moon is made of green cheese.

Well, the term "propaganda" translates directly into English, which makes things quite a bit smoother. Germar cannot "evaluate it as communist propaganda" like the German Wiki page says, when the book itself calls it propaganda.

I referred to Baum's words as a "slip" to borrow the term from Pressac. You see things like this now and then, like when Pressac himself admitted that the Soviets tampered with structures in Birkenau to make them appear homicidal, or how people such as Mueller tell stories that clearly could not have happened because he was not in the place he claimed to have been at that point in time yet the book is still quoted by many mainstream writers as evidence of the holocaust. When you look closer at the details is when the problems begin to crop up and the "slips" emerge.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”