People gave off different Colored Smoke / said under oath

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

People gave off different Colored Smoke / said under oath

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:20 am)

Here we have a case of 'survivor' delusions, yet this crank is no different from the others, he just had the misfortune of being cross examined in a court of law. So, see what happens when they're cross examined, read on.

Warning! Doubt this "eyewitness" and you'll go to jail in Europe, Canada, Australia.

- H.

excerpt:
He told of how he and other internees even thought they could tell whether fat or skinny people, Ukrainians or Poles, were being cremated by looking at the color of the smoke.

full story:
'Globe and Mail'
Toronto, January 12, 1985

Witness indecisive: Lawyer challenges crematoria theory
by Kirk Makin

ERNST Zundel's lawyer challenged the testimony of a Holocaust survivor yesterday, telling the man he couldn't have seen concentration camp chimneys belch smoke and flames from exterminated Jews because crematoria don't emit anything. "I suggest it is quite impossible for smoke to come from a crematoria from human beings," said Doug Christie, whose client is charged with spreading false news.
"What do you say about that, sir?" "Nothing," Arnold Friedman, prisoner number B14515, initially replied. "If you're talking of crematoria in Toronto and crematoria in Auschwitz, those are two different things. In Birkenau (part of Auschwitz complex), smoke came out of the chimney." "I put it to you that you don't really understand anything about crematoria, to say: 'Aha, that is a crematorium,' because that is quite wrong, sir," Mr. Christie said. Many observers in the packed courtroom were left shaking their heads or fidgeting uncomfortably as Mr. Friedman, 56, then agreed that perhaps Jews were not being burnt in the chimneyed buildings.

Over a two-day span, Mr. Friedman has testified repeatedly to seeing thousands of boys herded toward the crematoria, and of seeing trainloads of people unloaded near the ominous buildings. He told of how he and other internees even thought they could tell whether fat or skinny people, Ukrainians or Poles, were being cremated by looking at the color of the smoke.

Mr. Friedman's sudden indecision in the face of Mr. Christie's forceful questioning touched off an almost-perceptible shockwave in the courtroom. "Couldn't there have been other explanations (for the smoke and flames)?" Mr. Christie asked, pressing home his advantage. "Yes, there could have," Mr. Friedman replied. "If I had listened to you at the time when I was listening to other people (in the camp), I might have listened to you. But at the time I listened to them."

The dramatic testimony took place at the trial of Ernst Zundel, who has pleaded not guilty to two charges of knowingly publishing false news which caused or was to cause damage to social and racial tolerance. In one of two articles forming the subject of the charges, the author maintains information on the Holocaust has been grossly exaggerated or faked. One of the Crown's tasks is to prove Mr. Zundel knew the articles were false.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed May 17, 2006 11:48 pm)

Question this account and you will be charged with 'racial hatred' and/or 'incitement to racial hatred'.

That's the 'holocau$t'.

- Hannover

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: People gave off different Colored Smoke / said under oat

Postby Hektor » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:27 pm)

And here is a Nizkorite response to that:
Date: 27 Apr 1997 15:37:04 -0400

[Responding to Orest Slepokura]

[Slepokura] "In fact, why don't we go back to 1985 and review the "eyewitness" testimony of Auschwitz survivor Arnold Friedman, prisoner number B14515? It's a remarkable story, he told, at the first "false news" trial of that egregious, insatiable publicity hound, Nazi sympathizer Ernst Zundel.

"Among other things Arnold Friedman and fellow inmates believed that they could identify whether fat or skinny people, Ukrainians or Poles were being cremated at Auschwitz by the mere colour of the smoke released by nearby crematorium chimneys. He also testified that he saw "fourteen foot flames" shooting out of the chimneys..."

What is so implausible about that? As I recall, the correct quote is that it was fat Hungarians (who indeed had a better food supply overall during the war) vs. skinny Poles. It seems to me that I cannot reject out of hand the idea that different fuels (high-fat vs. low-fat) could produce different smoke. (This is independent of the question of whether this claim was hearsay or not.)

As for the flames, while fourteen feet probably is a bit high, Mr. Steve Looker, president of B&L Cremation Systems in Clearwater, FL and designer of their products, told me in a telephone interview that older crematoria absolutely could shoot flames out their stacks if overloaded - the phenomenon is knowns as a candle. He said his system was designed to prevent that, but he thought that if he were actively trying to make it happen, he would have a decent chance of being able to produce the effect.

You do not suppose the Birkenau crematoria might have been overloaded at some point, do you?
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/camps/auschw ... es-01.html

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:46 pm)

Hektor:
How about some comments and views from you about your above quote?

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent racist Jewish supremacists demand that there be no open debate.
Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

Thanks, Hannover

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:16 pm)

I have an opinion about Hektor's quote.

I'm sorry to say that it is a plausible response, and if Arnold Friedman would have kept his mouth shut, and the District Attorney in the Zundel case had come back at Christie with the above quote, the whole courtroom would have erupted in cheers and laughter, and they, and the Judge and Jury would have laughed Douglas Christie out of the courtroom.

The reason I say that is because the response doesn't have to be true, it only has to be plausible when a "filthy Nazi" is on trial; and to the dumbed-down anti-fascist public that response would be more than plausible.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:46 pm)

'Different colored smoke' Arnold Friedman was quite the man, he goes from one whopper to another. Here's what else he had to say. From a previous post:
Hannover wrote:In many countries of Europe you will be arrested and thrown in jail for finding anything irregular about this "eyewitness" testimonial. But here it is anyway:
(at the Flossenburg camp)

"I stayed in the hospital for three days and had good food and a rest.
The S.S. would come in twice a day and take away some men. A few
times they would come past my bed, but they would take the man next to me.
Then one evening, a lot of S.S. walked into the room and they ordered
us to follow them. They ordered us into a room and locked the door. I
heard a noise like a snake hissing, and then I heard the slave laborers
shouting, "They are gassing us!" I smelled an awful odor. Some of the
men dropped dead. The rest of us ran around the room cursing the
Nazis.
I couldn't take it much longer and ran to the door and took hold of the
knob and tried to open it. The door was locked. The smell of the gas
got stronger. I coughed, and choked, and put my face to the keyhole and
kept inhaling a little air from the outside. We had been in the room
for about five minutes when I heard them outside the door talking in
German. "Let's see if some of them are still alive." I went away from
the keyhole and the door opened. For some reason which I could never
figure out, God had saved me from the gas chamber. The S.S. shouted
for us to go out. There were only five of us still alive; sixty lay behind,
dead. As soon as we came outside and breathed the fresh air, the S.S.
started to beat us. They chased us to a railroad station into boxcars
and closed the doors on us. In the boxcar I lay down on the floor. I
was bewildered. I couldn't figure it out. Why hadn't the S.S. murderers
finished the job in the gas room? No, I couldn't figure these things
out".

from: 'Death Was Our Destiny',p.49-50, by Arnold Friedman,
Vantage Press, 1972.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent racist Jewish supremacists demand that there be no open debate.
Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:52 pm)

Hannover wrote:Hektor:
How about some comments and views from you about your above quote?

.... For example that with permanent overloading (as suggested) the crematorium would have been wrecked pretty quick?!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”