Holocau$t $urvivor implores to not even hate peanut butter

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Holocau$t $urvivor implores to not even hate peanut butter

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed May 14, 2008 5:33 pm)

LOL...Mengele is like this superhuman comic book villain with magical powers who turns up everywhere at the same time and never sleeps...millions of jews pretend to have met him...
A Grade 9 student at Marymount Academy said she’ll never utter the word “hate” again after hearing Dr. Eva Olsson give a speech at her school.

Dr. Olsson and her sister survived the Holocaust – the killing of millions of Jews and other Europeans by the Nazis – during the Second World War. But her mom, dad, two brothers and other sister didn’t make it.

She implored students to not even say they hated peanut butter sandwiches because she’d lived through atrocities she attributed to hate.

“I’m definitely taking the word ‘hate’ out of my vocabulary,” said Mariah Alhonmaki, 14.

In agonizing detail, Dr. Olsson walked students and teachers through her teenage years.

Her family lived in Nazi-occupied Hungary. “Nineteen of us slept on the floor and shared one outdoor toilet,” she said.

In May 1944, a man came to the square and told the townspeople they were going to Germany to work in a factory.

They were squeezed into a boxcar and given one pail of water to share. “Anyone shouting for water was clubbed,” she said.

When they arrived at a town called Auschwitz, they stood in line as Dr. Josef Mengele, later dubbed the angel of death, surveyed his stock.

Most of the people were shot or, like her mother, gassed to death. “I never had a chance to say good-bye,” she said.

She recalled smelling burning flesh and seeing black smoke spewing from the chimneys of the crematoria.

Those who were spared were sent to experimental or labour camps.
“I was one of the few lucky ones,” she said. “I was determined to stay alive.”

She told herself, “If I die, who will look after my sister?”

In April 1945, the survivors were liberated by British and Canadian soldiers.

“I was too sick to be happy,” she said. “They had already stripped me of the most important thing human beings have – my family.”

Since 1996, Dr. Olsson, who lives in Bracebridge and has an honorary doctorate from Nipissing University, has been telling her story at schools, churches and community halls.

“It made me want to go home and tell my mom I love her,” said Kaitlynn Searle, 14.

http://www.northernlife.ca/News/Life...-08-Olsson.asp
"The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking."

"The Seven Sermons to the Dead"

C.G. Jung

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed May 14, 2008 6:36 pm)

Let's see how many absurdities we have.

- If the story was true, then why would the Germans send her away from Auschwitz where she could tell everyone what she supposedly saw? According to the laughable storyline, she should have been 'gassed', but yet we have another of the multitude of miracles. It's a religion, folks.

- The typhus abatement cremations did not give off "black smoke spewing from the chimneys", as confirmed by aerial photography of the period.

- And "burning flesh"? We're told the 'Jews were tricked into entering the alleged gas chambers thinking they we're taking showers', all the while supposedly smelling human flesh .... some trickery that would be.

- The absurd Auschwitz storyline does not say "most of the people were shot" and there is no proof anyone was gassed, none. It's alway difficult for The Industry to keep their lies straight.

- How much is this professional 'survivor' paid for her bizarre rants?

Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”