Gerdes pledges to pay Kola's Sobibor bill

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Gerdes pledges to pay Kola's Sobibor bill

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:30 pm)

According to the dullest of the dull (Roberto Muehlenkamp), Andrzej Kola is allegedly refusing to publish his report on his alleged "archeological excavations" at Sobibor because he has not been paid for his work.

RM (via the VNN forum post #1012):

As I learned from Yoram Haimi of the Sobibor Archaeological Project, the reason why Prof. Kola has not yet published a detailed and illustrated report about his 2001 findings is that he wasn’t paid by the Polish government entity that commissioned his work in 2001. So Prof. Kola is sitting on his findings, so to say, until this problem is solved – which I hope will happen in a near future.

RM (via VNN forum post #1036)

What I'm waiting for? ... a detailed report by Prof. Kola

Well, I for one am sick and tired of waiting. I am using this forum to announce that - I will be starting a pledge drive to raise the funds needed to pay the so-called "archeologist" Andrzej Kola for his alleged "excavations" of the alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor.

What I need from the boys over at holocaust controversies (I'm sure they will be more than willing to help me get this project started and completed) to get started on this very important project are:

1 - The name of the Polish government entity that commissioned his alleged work.

2 - Proof that this alleged entity commissioned his work.

3 - Proof that this entity owes Kola any money

4 - The amount of money this entity allegedly owes to kola.

5 - A contact person who speaks English in this alleged Polish government entity. (Or someone who can translate for me.)

6 - Contact information for Kola.

And I will need the following from Kola:

7 - The amount that he claims he is allegedly owed.

8 - Proof of said claim.

9 - A pledge that he will release this phantom report that he is allegedly "sitting on" immediately after he gets his money.

I would also like to take this opportunity to publicly challenge Michael Shermer to be the first person to pledge a contribution to this fund and to pledge that he will release the results of his alleged Sobibor investigation at the same time that Kola does his.

Now I am presently leaving for the holiday weekend, and would like the above tasks to be completed and the information posted on the holocaust controversies blog by no later than next Tues. afternoon.

Time to get cracking boys. After all, you do want to help me pay Kola the money he's owed and help stop holocaust denial - don't you?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:50 pm)

BTW, the only people I will be asking to pledge their support to this important cause are the jews themselves and the true believers / holocaustians.

Sounds fair, doesn't it?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:02 pm)

What the hell?

Not one single email over the weekend from any jew / holocaustian offering to pledge a single penny to pay Kola so he can publish his report on his alleged Sobibor findings.

Go figure.

I have an idea. If any one of the holocaust controversies freaks can prove that Belzecs grave #10, the largest of all the alleged "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Belzec by Kola himself, contains the remains of just 6,000 jews, I will pledge $5,000.00 myself to Kola's Sobibor report fund. They have till the end of this month and the "proof" has to be posted here or on VNN.

Now how hard should that be?

Remember, grave #10 contains 10% of all the volume of the alleged "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Belzec, so according to Kola's findings, it should contain the remains of at least 60,000 jews.

Isn't it funny how Kolas own alleged "evidence" for the alleged "huge mass graves" of Belzec is so fraudulent, that it can't even be used to help him raise $5,000.00 so he will release / publish his alleged Sobibor "evidence" of "huge mass graves?"

OH THE IRONY! Ha ha ha!!!

Or are the holocaust controversies freaks going to prove me wrong?

You've got til the end of the month boys - get cracking.

Ya just gotta laugh.
Last edited by Greg Gerdes on Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:57 pm)

It looks like the dull one is very very afraid of what's happening to him. The cornered rat now claims he really isn't interested in putting an end to holocaust denial. This is what he wrote on his hysterical creeps blog:

"I'm in no hurry to see the results of archaeological work at Sobibor, be it Prof. Kola's 2001 investigation, the investigation currently under way by the Sobibor Archaeology Project, or both... If Gerdes is "sick and tired of waiting", that's his problem, and it's up to him how he solves it."

And apparently, he isn't in any hurry to see the results of Shermers alleged research either. Go figure.

Strange response for someone who has accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALEGNE, don't you think?

So here is what the freaks have come up with so far:

1 - The name of the Polish government entity that allegedly commissioned Kola's work:

* The Council for Protection of Memory of the Battle and Martyrdom in Warsaw. (Good job boys!)

2 - Proof that this alleged entity commissioned his work.

* NO proof yet - go figure.

3 - Proof that this entity owes Kola any money.

* NO proof yet - go figure.

4 - The amount of money this entity allegedly owes to kola.

* No amount yet - go figure.

5 - A contact person who speaks English in this alleged Polish government entity.

* No contact person yet - go figure

6 - Contact information for Kola.

They posted some contact information (Good job boys!), but what I really need is Kola's direct email address (Get cracking dull one.)

And I will need the following from Kola:

7 - The amount that he claims he is allegedly owed.

8 - Proof of said claim.

9 - A pledge that he will release this phantom report that he is allegedly "sitting on" immediately after he gets his money.

It looks like the HC freaks are just blowing smoke when they say that they want to put an end to holocaust denial. BTW, how much money would each of you freaks like to pledge?

Roberto Muehlenkamp?

Jonathan Harrison?

Sergey Romanov?

Nick Terry?

Andrew E. Mathis?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:29 pm)

Well, RM has been caught in yet another lie.

But don't worry, he's just told another lie to cover up his old lie:

Not yet, my friend. The supposed contradiction between the information I provided and Yoram Haimi's e-mail is easy to explain.

As I learned from Yoram Haimi during a conversation this week, he heard about Prof. Kola’s funding problems not from Prof. Kola himself (I misunderstood him in this respect during our first conversation), but from a third source. Yoram Haimi, as I gathered during our recent conversation, is skeptical of whether the information given to him by this third source, about Prof. Kola having refused publication of a report due to funding problems, is accurate information. As a professional archaeologist, he has some problem believing that money is the problem, or the only problem, that Prof. Kola has with the Polish government. Hence his careful statement that he doesn’t know what Prof. Kola’s problem is. That’s all.

That's funny - I think everyone here knows "what his problem is!" LOL!!!

So what should I do with this thread?

I have an idea. If any one of the holocaust controversies freaks can prove that Belzecs grave #10, the largest of all the alleged "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Belzec by Kola himself, contains the remains - of just 600 jews - (Yes, that hundred, not thousand), I will pledge $5,000.00 myself to The Sobibor Archaeology Project in said freaks name.

They have till the end of this month and the "proof" has to be posted here or on VNN.

Now how hard should that be?

Remember, grave #10 contains 10% of all the volume of the alleged "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Belzec, so according to Kola's "findings," it should contain the remains of at least 60,000 jews.

Isn't it funny how Kolas own alleged "evidence" for the alleged "huge mass graves" of Belzec is so fraudulent, that it can't even be used to help raise $5,000.00 for The Sobibor Archaeology Project?"

OH THE IRONY!

Ha ha ha!!!

26 days left boys - get crackin!

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:53 pm)

Since RM is such a big fan of the "eyewitnesses," I thought I would help him out a bit with the following from Mattogno's Belzec book:

2.1. Testimonies

As we have explained above, Kurt Gerstein and Rudolf Reder are the two
principal witnesses regarding the camp at Belzec. Both of them give a detailed description of the mass graves. In a declaration made before the Jewish historical commission in 1945, Reder stated:

A grave was 100 m long and 25 m wide. A single grave contained
about 100,000 persons. In November 1942 there were 30 graves, i.e. 3 million corpses
.”

During the interrogation, which was conducted by the investigative judge
Jan Sehn on December 29, 1945, the witness strengthened his declaration further:

“The graves were all dug to the same dimensions and measured 100 m
in length, 25 m in width and 15 m in depth
.”

In his famous report of April 26, 1945, Gerstein wrote:

“Then the naked bodies were thrown into large trenches about 100 by
20 by 12 m
, situated near the death chambers.”

And in the report he wrote on May 6, 1945, he affirmed:

“The naked corpses were thrown onto wooden carts [and then] into pits
only a short distance away and measuring 100 by 12 by 20 meters.”

2.2. First Judicial Findings
...the Zamosc prosecutor, who, in his report of April 11, 1946, wrote:

All mass graves had the same dimensions: 100 m in length, 25 m in
width, and 15 m in depth
... There may well have been thirty, forty, and even more graves of this kind in the camp.”

And let's not forget that Shermer himself used Reders "eyewitness testimony" in "proving" the Belzec holocaust story.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:29 pm)

Well, here it is folks - RM's "proof" that there is the remains of at least 600 jews buried in Belzecs grave #10. Just rember this - this is the best that the jews / holocaustians can do - no physical evidence - just "evidence-backed estimates." (Please note, in another post just before this, RM says: "An archaeologist’s public statement is proof enough, as far as I’m concerned.)

So here is my introduction, RM's "proof," and my closing remarks (post #1133 on VNN forum):

The challenge:

I have an idea. If any one of the holocaust controversies freaks can prove that Belzecs grave #10, the largest of all the alleged "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Belzec by Kola himself, contains the remains - of just 600 jews - (Yes, that hundred, not thousand), I will pledge $5,000.00 myself to The Sobibor Archaeology Project in said freaks name.

This is the "proof" that Roberto Muehlenkamp has presented (on the VNN forum) that Belzecs grave #10 contains at least 600 bodies and to lay claim to the $5,000.00 peldge challenge:

Belzec grave # 10 is described as follows in Prof. Andrzej Kola’s book BEŁŻEC The Nazi Camp for Jews in the Light of Archaeological Sources, quoted in Part 3 of my article Carlo Mattogno on Belzec Archaeological Research:

The grave pit No 10 (Fig 27)

One of the biggest graves, in bottom view of a rectangular shape with the size of about 24,00 x 18,00 m. Situated in the north-central part of ha XV, basing on 16 deep drills (No 482-490, 494, 496-499, 501, 520); in some neighbourhood, much more shallow drills (with the ground bottom of about 1,50 m) crematory remains were reported. The grave was very deep (the drills in particular places were stopped at the depth of 4,25 to 5,20 m, because of bodies in wax-fat transformation and underground waters presence). One drill (No 483) at the depth of 4,40 m revealed the appearance of several cm layer of white sand mixed with rich lime. Over body layers there were some levels of crematory remains mixed with charcoal in turn with layers of sandy soil (20 cm). The edge parts of the pit are filled shallow, to the depth of about 1,50 m, probably because of getting some soil to make next layers between the bodies. That fact caused widening of the grave which was filled with next body remains. The estimated volume of the grave amounts about 2100 m3.
The total estimated volume of the 33 mass graves at Belzec is 21,310 cubic meters – room enough, according to the considerations in Section 4.1 of my Mattogno-Belzec article, to bury the corpses of over 434,000 people, known through documentary evidence to have been transported to Belzec and through documentary and eyewitness evidence to have been murdered there, before the mass graves were emptied and the corpses were burned. If Prof. Kola's team managed to identify all mass graves of the Belzec extermination camp during the archaeological investigations conducted between 1997 and 1999, this means that the 434,508 people known to have been transported to Belzec minus a handful of survivors were buried in these 21,310 cubic meters of mass grave before the general exhumation and burning of the bodies started. A mass grave with a volume of 2,100 cubic meters would thus have contained almost one-tenth of the total of corpses, roughly 42,800 of them.

Between November 1942 and March 1943, the bodies were removed from the mass graves and burned at first one and then two fireplaces – see the testimony of former SS-man Heinrich Gley, quoted in Section 4.2 of my Mattogno-Belzec article. The ash, bone fragments and other partial remains left over by cremation were returned to the mass graves, where they were found by Prof. Kola's team decades later – insofar as they had not been projected to the surface and scattered by subsequent leveling of and robbery digging in the area. On page 20 of his Belzec book, Prof. Kola wrote the following:

The excavations proved many layers of body ashes mixed with sand in turn, which indicated that the pits were used in many stages, each time covered with a new sand layer. One can suppose that the ashes filled the pits completely, and only a very thin layer of surface soil was used as a cover. Therefore during the camp closing in 1943 year and levelling works taken up at that time, as well as robbery digs around the camp area directly after the war, the most part of body ashes was placed over the surface, and even now the presence of burnt bodies' traces is quite clear in the surface structures, particularly in the western and northern part of the camp. In those very parts the zone of graves was located.

Assuming that the cremation remains of two-thirds of the 434,500 people murdered at Belzec were brought to the surface and scattered during the dismantling of the camp and posterior robbery digging, the remains of about 144,800 people would still be inside the graves. Assuming that the backfilling of the graves with cremation remains by the SS was done evenly and every mass grave thus received an amount of such remains more or less corresponding to the amount of bodies that had once been buried in it, this would mean that grave # 10, with almost 10 % of the total burial volume, still contains the remains of about 14,270 human beings – more than twice the number required by Gerdes.

Another way of estimating the contents of grave # 10 is to consider the height of the layers of human remains found therein, according to the above-quoted description of this grave in Kola's book. While there’s no information about the thickness of the layer of corpses in wax-fat transformation inside this grave – on page 20 of his book, Kola wrote that in some graves "the layer of corpses reached the thickness of ca 2,00"), the description suggests that the grave contains several layers of "crematory remains mixed with charcoal", alternating at intervals of 20 cm with "layers of sandy soil".

A layer of "crematory remains mixed with charcoal" 20 cm thick would, considering the area of the mass grave (24 x 18 = 432 square meters), have a volume of 432 x 0.20 = 86.40 cubic meters. In Section 4.5 of my Mattogno-Belzec article, I calculated that the cremation of 434,000 people would leave the following volume of human and wood ashes, according to data from cremation experiments conducted by Carlo Mattogno:

Therefore – and this, as pointed out, is a maximum calculation knowingly based on exaggerated assumptions regarding the weight of the corpses to be incinerated – the victims’ ash and the wood ash together would have taken up 1,519 + 3,574 = 5,093 or 1,519 + 7,148 = 8,667 cubic meters of volume, i.e. less than 24 % or less than 41 % of the grave volume of 21,310 cubic meters.

Human ashes would thus make up at least 17.53 % (1,519 ÷ 8,667) and at most 29.83 % (1,519 ÷ 5,093) of the mass of human plus wood ashes. Applied to 86.40 cubic meters of "crematory remains mixed with charcoal", this means that each such layer in Belzec grave # 10 contains at least 15.14 cubic meters, but possibly as much as 25.77cubic meters, of "crematory remains". 15.14 cubic meters of human ashes, according to Mattogno’s calculations used in Section 4.5 of my Mattogno-Belzec article, correspond to 7.57 tons of the same, which in turn correspond to a life or pre-cremation weight of 151,43 tons or 151,430 kilograms. Assuming – as I did in my aforementioned article – an average of 35 kg of pre-cremation weight per dead body, this would correspond to 151,430 ÷ 35 = 4,327 dead bodies. Assuming, as Mattogno did, an exaggerated average (considering that the Jews deported to Belzec were mostly women and children) of 45 kg of pre-cremation weight per dead body, we would have the remains of 3,365 people in each 20 cm layer of "crematory remains mixed with charcoal" in Belzec grave # 10. Assuming a ridiculously unrealistic 60 kg per dead body, the amount of human ashes in such layer would still correspond to 2,524 dead bodies. If the proportion of human ashes was 29.93 %, the respective numbers would be 7,363 (35 kg), 5,726 (45 kg) and 4,295 (60 kg) bodies per layer.

How many such layers are inside grave # 10 we do not know, but even if the soil cover on top of the grave were two meters thick (which is unlikely, as Kola reports having found crematory remains in drills only 1.50 meters deep "in some neighbourhood") and bodies in wax-fat transformation or layers of "white sand mixed with rich lime" started at a depth of 4 meters (actually bodies in wax-fat transformation were encountered at 4.25 meters in some parts of the grave while sand and lime was found at 4.40 meters in others), the two meters in between would still contain 5 layers of 20 cm each containing "crematory remains mixed with charcoal", alternated with 5 equally thick layers of sand. This would mean that grave # 10 contains the remains of the following number of human beings, not counting the bodies in wax-fat transformation at the bottom of the grave:

a) Assuming 15.14 cubic meters of human ashes in each layer containing 86.40 cubic meters of "crematory remains mixed with charcoal" and 5 such layers

• At average body weight of 35 kg: 5 x 4,327 = 21,633 bodies
• At average body weight of 45 kg: 5 x 3,365 = 16,826 bodies
• At average body weight of 60 kg: 5 x 2,524 = 12,619 bodies

b) Assuming 25.77 cubic meters of human ashes in each layer containing 86.40 cubic meters of "crematory remains mixed with charcoal" and 5 such layers

• At average body weight of 35 kg: 5 x 7,363 = 36,813 bodies
• At average body weight of 45 kg: 5 x 5,726 = 28,632 bodies
• At average body weight of 60 kg: 5 x 4,295 = 21,474 bodies

The minimum number of dead bodies that these calculations turn out is 12,619, more than double the number Gerdes wants to see proven. That's assuming an average pre-cremation weight of 60 kg per body, which is ridiculously exaggerated considering that deportees to Belzec were mostly malnourished women and children from miserable Polish ghettos. And it only considers the layers of "crematory remains mixed with charcoal" mentioned by Prof. Kola, not the bodies in wax-fat transformation at the bottom of grave # 10.

This means that, if Gerdes were reasonably prepared to accept reasonable, evidence-backed estimates like the above as proof that Belzec grave # 10 contains human remains corresponding to at least 6,000 dead bodies, he should now go about making good his pledge to donate $5,000.00 to "Kola's Sobibor report fund".

If, on the other hand, what Gerdes wants to see is a physical quantification of human remains contained in grave # 10 at Belzec and an expert's confirmation that the remains so quantified correspond to at least 6,000 human bodies, his requirements are at least very difficult to meet. For they would imply the following:

i) Excavating this mass grave (something that Prof. Kola did not do due to considerations of respect for the dead he had to comply with, see Part 1 of my Mattogno-Belzec article),
ii) Extracting the layers of "crematory remains mixed with charcoal" contained therein,
iii) Separating the crematory remains from the charcoal,
iv) Establishing the weight and volume of the crematory remains thus separated and
v) Having an expert provide an assessment of the number of human bodies to which these crematory remains correspond.

First of all, it is unlikely that anyone will obtain permission to excavate any of the Belzec mass graves, already because the area has been turned into an elaborate memorial.

Second, even if excavations were to be authorized, despite the disturbances of the memorial area they would presumably imply, long and arduous archaeological work would be required to remove the aforementioned layers of "crematory remains mixed with charcoal" from the mass grave.

Third, once the layers of "crematory remains mixed with charcoal" had been extracted from the grave, how would one separate the charcoal from the crematory remains in a manner that allows for accurately quantifying the latter? I strongly doubt that this is possible. But maybe Gerdes can tell us how he would do it.

Fourth, assuming that the crematory remains can be separated from the charcoal in a manner allowing for reliably quantifying the crematory remains, could an expert in matters of cremation accurately establish to how many human beings these remains belonged? One doesn’t have to be a cremation expert to realize that this is impossible, considering the variables involved, and that the most an expert can provide is an estimate based on assumptions that, however reasonable and realisitic they may be, cannot be empirically confirmed.

So if Gerdes were only to accept as proof an exact physical quantification in the sense described above, he would be asking for something that is very hard if not impossible to accomplish.

So which of them is it, Mr. Gerdes?

Will you accepta reasonable, evidence-backed estimate, like those presented above, as proof that Belzec grave # 10 contains the remains of at least 6,000 dead people?

If so, better go get your money.

Or will you require a precise physical quantification that, for the reasons described above, is very difficult if not impossible to accomplish?

OMFG, how does one describe such insanity? It even admits that - "How many such layers are inside grave # 10 we do not know."

and what it's presented as "proof" isn't proof, but rather "an estimate."

and:

"If, on the other hand, what Gerdes wants to see is a physical quantification of human remains contained in grave # 10 at Belzec and an expert's confirmation that the remains so quantified correspond to at least 6,000 human bodies, his requirements are at least very difficult to meet."

Proving that the dullest of the dull not only didn't meet the requirements, but it knew that the requirement of "proof" wasn't met.

Yet it still presented such drivel as proof!

Pure, unadulterated insanity. Wow!

I have three follow up questions for the dull one:

1 - How much human remains did Kola actually find in Belzecs grave #10?

2 - Out of the alleged 1,920,000 teeth allegedly in said "huge mass grave," how many teeth did he find?

3 - Just what part of the word proof do you not understand?

Priceless.

* Of course, this begs the question: If the above is "proof" that Belzecs grave #10 contains the remains of 1% of the alleged mass murder at Belzec, then why didn't the dull one submit it to "skeptic" magazine and lay claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE when it had the chance?

I tell you what dull one, since you want so badly to have your drivel published in Archaeology Magazine, I will let them be the final arbitrator of whether or not what you just presented as "proof" is actually proof. If Archaeology Magazine will publish it, I will consider it proof. The only caveat is - it has to be in the EXACT form as is shown above.

And just to clarify, we are still only talking about 600 (hundred), i.e. - 1/10th of 1% of the total alleged mass murder.

What are you waiting for dull one?
Last edited by Greg Gerdes on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:13 pm)

At the very least I'd like to see photos & a scientific analysis of these alleged "corpses in wax-fat transformation inside the graves"
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:31 pm)

To make the above post very easy to understand, here is a summary:

Despite spending a couple of years on site, and claiming that Belzec’s grave #10 contains the remains of 60,000 jews, Kola actually couldn't even prove that the remains of so much as 600 jews are buried in said grave. (Proving that he cannot even be considered an amateur archeologist and that in fact - he’s a fraud.)

I.e. – Belzec’s grave #10, the largest of all alleged graves allegedly located by Kola, doesn't even contain 1/10th of 1 percent of the alleged mass murder at said camp.

Of course, if Archaeology Magazine sides with Muehlenkamp, I will make a public statement admitting that I’m wrong. Saying that, I'm sure Muehlenkamp will also pledge to admit that I'm right if (when) he gets his rejection notice from Archaeology Magazine after the submittal of the above "proof."

Now, all we have to do is sit back and wait for:

1 – The publishing of said “proof” in said magazine and my resultant public statement on VNN.

Or

2 – The rejection of Muehlenkamps drivel by said magazine and his resultant public statement on VNN.

That is of course - if he has the courage and integrity to submit it.

I’m sure RM will have the above in the mail to Archaeology magazine first thing Monday morning, so this won't take long at all. (Right RM?)

* BTW, here is what RM was crying about on VNN:

RM:

"Apparently for no reason other than my apparent preference for ARCHAEOLOGY magazine over SKEPTIC magazine as the publisher of my future article containing evidence that meets the NAFCASH challenge requirements, Gerdes excluded ARCHAEOLOGY magazine from the already limited list of accepted publishers... And the requirement that proof must be published in one specific magazine and nowhere else is a cowardly restriction of a potential applicant’s chances anyway. If you were so sure of what you proclaim and not scared shitless that evidence meeting your challenge requirements might actually be forthcoming, you would not impose this restriction... Archaeological evidence is published for the purpose of enhancing scientific and historical knowledge and for everyone’s benefit. When the results of the current archaeological investigations are published in a scientific magazine, they will include much more than just the evidence necessary to meet the NAFCASH challenge requirements. And I will see to it that Mr. Gerdes gets a free copy of the scientific magazine in which this evidence shall be published... As long as it takes for my archaeological work to be completed and duly remunerated, for the results to be evaluated and for an article that meets the requirements of a scientific magazine to be written. I wouldn’t necessarily publish such article in SKEPTIC magazine, which is not necessarily related to issues of archaeology and/or history, but prefer something like ARCHAEOLOGY magazine...

Thanks for bringing this up again, Gerdes. At the time I accepted the challenge, IIRC, an applicant had the choice between publishing in SKEPTIC magazine and publishing in ARCHAEOLOGY magazine.

What we have now is that if SKEPTIC magazine are not interested in publishing my article, "we will discuss whether or not ARCHAEOLOGY magazine can be used as an alternative source in your attempt to become a claimant for the reward money" - which, for all I’ve seen of greasy slime-ball player Gerdes, will end in a NO to ARCHAEOLOGY magazine.

Why was to change made on the NAFCASH site, Mr. Gerdes? Why were an applicant’s already limited publication options further restricted?

I have submitted that you did this because you thought you had noticed a preference on my part for ARCHAEOLOGY over SKEPTIC magazine, an assumption that is supported by your fuss about unfavorable comments I made regarding Shermer’s qualities as a researcher, the obvious intention of which was to make sure that Shermer’s resentment against me would bar my access to SKEPTIC magazine and thus leave me with no publishing option at all. As you so aptly put it in one of your posts, you made that change just for me.

This, of course, means that you’re scared shitless of evidence meeting your challenge requirements being actually provided, and that you also know how full of shit your "Revisionist" articles of faith are. It makes you a liar and a coward par excellence.

But I’m open to hearing an alternative explanation for your having scratched ARCHAEOLOGY magazine.

Let’s hear, Mr. Gerdes."

You got your wish crybaby. Now let's see if they will publish your "proof."

(After all, you do want $5,000.00 donated to The Sobibor Archaeolgoy Project in your name, don't you?)
Last edited by Greg Gerdes on Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:02 pm)

MrNobody:

"At the very least I'd like to see photos & a scientific analysis of these alleged "corpses in wax-fat transformation inside the graves"

Well, I said that the "proof" that he submits to Archaeology Magazine has to be EXACTLY what he presented above.

However, I will concede that he is free to include all the photos of the "corpses in wax-fat transformation inside the graves" that he wishes along with his above "proof."

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:30 pm)

But Greg, the "Proof" RM has "provided" as you've posted is hardly proof of anything more than the time tested assumptions, supposition & allegations, Where is the proof? just because he says it is, doesn't make it proof!

I want to see real physical & scientific proof!
I want to see core samples scientifically analyzed, I want to see photos of the Archeological dig, not a hole in the ground, I want to see GPR reading showing ground disturbance (evidence of past digging activity) I want to see definable layers in said dig, I want to see corpses in wax-fat transformation inside the graves, I want to see layers of ash which have been scientifically analyzed & proven to be of Human Origin, not wood, not coal & not of Coke in other words, not a burned out trash pit.

I want to see proof, not RM's "bullshit baffles brains" smoke & mirrors word & number game.

If RM is able to publish that nonsense above as he is likely as the magazine won't want to fall afoul of the ADL then he wins & you're just throwing money away.
Where is the proof?
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:04 pm)

MrNobody:

"But Greg... just because he says it is, doesn't make it proof!"

I know, but in the Alice in Wonderland world of the insane true believers like RM - it does.

MrNobody:

"If RM is able to publish that nonsense above as he is likely as the magazine won't want to fall afoul of the ADL then he wins & you're just throwing money away."

I disagree. First off, his "proof" is so laughably moronic that even a sophomoric rag like Archaeology Magazine will chortle when they receive RM's drivel. But even if they do publish it, it puts them on record and shows the world how vacuous and fraudulent the "proof" of the alleged holocaust really is.

The more they are forced to go on record as to what is being accepted as "proof of the holocaust," the farther they have to back into a corner to keep their lies "plausible." (To the ignorant) We have to force them to take those stands. That is why I never received a single reply to all the emails I sent to Archaeology Magazine. I sent emails about the fraudulent jew-lie Goldens Chelmno article asking uncomfortable questions to numerous A.M. staff members and received NOTHING. In fact, though I obviously can't prove it, I got the feeling that there must have been an order sent down to not answer any emails/questions I sent to them regarding said article. It was a total blackball.

No MrNo, I think the $5,000.00 would be money well spent. But of course, we have to wait until RM sends in his "proof" to find out what happens next. Do you think RM has the courage to submit his "proof" to A.M.?

Of course, if he doesn't - I will!

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 8 years 10 months ago (Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:56 pm)

Well well well, it seems Kola has written a report after all, and parts of it are leaking out. It looks like that pathological liar Meuhlenkamp has been holding out on us.

This is from his latest rodoh post about Sobibor (Can I come too?):

"...at least about 150,000 people were mostly converted into ashes and bone fragments ("mostly" because Prof. Kola also found bodies in wax-fat transformation at the bottom of four of the seven mass graves he identified in 2001).

Just where did he get this information?

How long has he been sitting on it?

Why hasn't this been published before?

Why has it taken 8 years for this information to surface?

And why didn't these alleged "huge mass graves" show up on Freund’s GPR scan?

When are we going to get to see a photo of these alleged bodies in an alleged state of "wax fat transformation?"

Notice that the dull one is denying 40% of the alleged Sobibor holocaust. (I wonder what his partner Michael Shermer thinks about that?)

Also notice the dolts phrase - "at least about." LOL!!!

FYI, this rodoh thread also shows one of the alleged Kola maps (post #67). But "they" still refuse to release the map showing the alleged location of Kola's alleged core samples. This map was shown on the video that was pulled from the The Sobibor Documentation Project's website.

Why do they not want anyone to see it?

What are they trying to hide?

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 8 years 10 months ago (Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:14 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote:What are they trying to hide?

This is absolutely LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it difficult to hide something that does not exist ? :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”