Muehlenkamp: "pure extermination center" a fraud

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Muehlenkamp: "pure extermination center" a fraud

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:25 pm)

I'm sorry to have to admit this, but I just looked at the HC (hysterical cowards) site, and found this gem from Muehlenkamp himself.

Seems it's admitting that no bodies have ever been located - ergo - all the claims of doing so by Kola & Co. are fraudulent.

Mulencamp:

"So why has no-one found those millions of Jews - transported to Auschwitz, Chelmno and the Reinhardt camps - that deniers claim were resettled in Soviet territory?"

Please notice how Muehlenkamp is trying to have it both ways. But then again, self deception is the only way for these freaks to try and keep this cognitive illusion going.

Orwell called it doublethinking - I'd say it's mental illness.

Why won't he just show us all the alleged bodies in all the alleged "huge mass graves" and get it over with?

Because he can't even locate / prove the existence of one single "huge mass grave" that contains so much as 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:14 pm)

Greg Gerdes wrote:I'm sorry to have to admit this, but I just looked at the HC (hysterical cowards) site...

Why won't he just show us all the alleged bodies in all the alleged "huge mass graves" and get it over with?

Because he can't even locate / prove the existence of one single "huge mass grave" that contains so much as 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder.

Thats's why he is so upset! :lol: :lol: :lol:
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Focus

Postby Focus » 1 decade 4 months ago (Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:36 pm)

We ask for small servings of tangible evidence and all we get are heaping plates of conjecture, smothered in lumpy chutzpah gravy.

NeilfromBris

Postby NeilfromBris » 1 decade 4 months ago (Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:01 pm)

I wish I had been on this list when this guy was.I got some great laughs from reading some of his old messages. I did a search on him and it seems that he contributes to a lot of blogs and chat sites. I just finished reading something he posted on another group where he says that in addition to the 6 million jews there were also 7.9 million non jews who were also "murdered". I'm starting to wonder if there was anyone left alive in Europe at the end of the war. :?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 months ago (Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:54 pm)

NeilfromBris wrote:I wish I had been on this list when this guy was.I got some great laughs from reading some of his old messages. I did a search on him and it seems that he contributes to a lot of blogs and chat sites. I just finished reading something he posted on another group where he says that in addition to the 6 million jews there were also 7.9 million non jews who were also "murdered". I'm starting to wonder if there was anyone left alive in Europe at the end of the war. :?

People like Muehlenkamp are in denial of science, logic, and rational thought processes. We have his debunked claims on record here, he's a classic example of the irrational 'holocaust' liars in general.

13.9 million absurdly claimed and they cannot even show us ONE mass grave as alleged, not ONE.

Jewish supremacists made up a laughable story and now they are left trying to defend the impossible. Imagine what they are feeling.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the ease in which the 'holocaust' lies are shot down is the message.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 4 months ago (Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:28 pm)

Hannover wrote:Jewish supremacists made up a laughable story and now they are left trying to defend the impossible. Imagine what they are feeling.

Well, defending the impossible is not so bad when you are defending Truth, Justice, Freedom, Humanity, even if the odds are overwhelmingly against you. :)

But if you are attacking Truth, Justice, Freedom and Humanity then how are you supposed to feel ? :oops:
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”