Muehlenkamp locates teeth at Treblinka!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Muehlenkamp locates teeth at Treblinka!

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 6 months ago (Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:05 pm)

In a recent response to my challenge for Muehlenkamp to:

locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Muehlenkamp not only claims that he has done so, but has "thrashed" me in the process with the following "proof:" (I will only use his "proof" of locating / proving the existence of just one human tooth as an example of his insanity.)

First he gives us this Vassili Grossman quote:

The earth is throwing out crushed bones, teeth, clothes, papers. It does not want to keep secrets.

Then a Polish newspaper quote:

"With the grave robbers we found golden rings, crowns and porcelain teeth with gold and silver inlays."

Then he gives us..., he gives us..., oh, I guess that's it!

That folks, is Muehlenkamp's definition of - locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one Human tooth.

It's also his definition of "thrashing" me! LOL!!!

The "evidence" he presents for the other items is as laughable as the above. Of the nine items on the above list, he was only able to show photos of 2 (a complete human bone and a human bone fragment), but he was unable to prove the location of a grave that contains said items and was unable to prove that the photos he presented were actually taken at Treblinka II.

With apologies to Hannover - this is so easy.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 6 months ago (Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:40 pm)

Hello Greg,

Where is this boasting of your being "thrashed" by the dull one taking place?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 6 months ago (Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:06 am)

Vassily Grossman: didn't he work beside Ilya Ehrenberg as a Soviet propagandist? A year ago I saw his autobiography in Borders Bookstore history section.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:52 pm)

Thesaint:

"Hello Greg, Where is this boasting of your being "thrashed" by the dull one taking place?"

Vanguard News Network Forum >

Heritage subforum >

Archaeology, Anthropology & Animals subforum >

Archeological Investigations of Treblinka thread

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=73168&page=92

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:15 pm)

Isn't it funny, how there are an alleged 35 million teeth alleged to be buried at Sobibor and Treblinka, yet mulecamp can't locate so much as one single one? Not even so much as one single little flake of tooth enamel.

Here is what thedullone has claimed about teeth at said "holocaust" sites (with my response):

Muehlenkamp:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

Gerdes:

Yeah, lots and lots - as in millions and millions.

So why can't you prove the existence of just one dull one?

BTW, I'm still waiting for proof of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor that contains this alleged "charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay." But not one single HC / RODOH freak can prove it.

NOT ONE!

However, in response to my asking for proof of this fantastic claim, Jonathan Harrison called me a psychopath and Roberto Muehlenkamp called me fatso. Should one consider that proof of just one "huge mass grave" that contains just 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder? Could it even be called evidence? Mmmm, no, I don't think it is.

Maybe just 1/10 of 1% is just too hard of a challenge for those boys?

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:16 pm)

Greg Gerdes wrote:Thesaint:

"Hello Greg, Where is this boasting of your being "thrashed" by the dull one taking place?"

Heritage subforum >

Greg, i expect that there exists one or more mass graves at Treblinka.

Would it be a proof that Treblinka was an extermination camp if one was able to locate a mass grave containing the remains of let's say a couple of thousands people ?

No, i don't think so.

In the Treblinka case the evidence need to be according to the alleged extermination numbers.
So, it is necessary for all the other alleged extermination camps.

If there will be evidence for 15-20% of the alleged number of victims then we shall talk about an extermination camp.

So, if they manage to provide a 1% it would practically mean nothing at all.
Last edited by KostasL on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:22 pm)

BTW, if, as Vassili Grossman says, "The earth... does not want to keep secrets," then why doesn't the earth "throw out" just 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka?

Can anyone talk to the earth about this? Why did the earth not want to keep secrets when Grossman was at Treblinka, but decided, after he left, to keep secrets? Why is the earth being so fickle?

I would really like to discuss this with the earth. Does anyone have the earths phone number? Address? email?

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:25 pm)

Greg Gerdes wrote:BTW, if, as Vassili Grossman says, "The earth... does not want to keep secrets," then why doesn't the earth "throw out" just 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka?

Can anyone talk to the earth about this? Why did the earth not want to keep secrets when Grossman was at Treblinka, but decided, after he left, to keep secrets? Why is the earth being so fickle?

I would really like to discuss this with the earth. Does anyone have the earths phone number? Address? email?

Vassili Grossman tells a big truth. Earth does not want to keep secrets. 8)

She is screaming for decades that there was no holocaust. The Holocaustians pretend they are deaf. :oops:
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:47 pm)

KostasL:

"Greg, i expect that there exists one or more mass graves at Treblinka."

Well KostasL, my response to that is:

I don’t see an elephant in my basement. If there were an elephant in my basement, I would certainly see it. Therefore, there is no elephant in my basement.

What do you base your expectations on?

Let's look at Sobibor for instance. Do you expect there to be one or more graves at Sobibor? There is even more so-called "evidence" for that claim, as it is that based on the alleged claim that one or more "huge mass graves" have been found. The claim for Sobibor is that the alleged holocaust there has been PROVEN. Now, if they can't prove what they claim to have proven at Sobibor, if there isn't so much as one single grave that contains so much as 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder there despite all the claims of it being proven, then how can you expect anything that they say about Treblinka to be true?

You say KostasL, that you - "expect that there exists one or more mass graves at Treblinka."

What do you base this expectation on?

Can you provide any evidence what-so-ever to back up this expectation?

Remember, I'm talking about the Treblinka II site proper, not the cemetery between Treblinka I and II camps. Finding graves / bodies in a cemetery can hardly be considered proof of anything.

Look at the nafcash site. Look at the photo of the camp and then answer this question:

Where in the area of the Treblinka II camp site do you - "expect that there exists one or more mass graves?"

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one?

NOTE: Neither the Soviet nor Polish investigation teams were able to substantiate the “eyewitnesses” absurd, physically impossible tall tales of mass murder, or the equally absurd alleged cremation / cover-up operation. The only human remains ever (possibly) found on site (by the Poles) were the desecrated remains of the bodies dug out of the nearby cemetery by the Soviets. In fact, the Polish investigation team leader Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz even admitted after excavating the alleged “Lazarette pit” that: “At the end of the work... There were no human remains found.” He also admitted in his summary of his investigation: “During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves.”

IF there were graves at the Treblinka II site, then why didn't the Soviets or the Poles find them? Why did the Soviets have to go a mile away to A CEMETERY to locate any bodies what-so-ever?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:00 pm)

KostasL:

KostasL, I'm not trying to be hard on you or anything, but what I think is behind your expectation is the psychology of the big-lie technique at work.

I just challenge people who believe that there must be some truth to the big lie the same way I challenge people who believe the entire big lie.

There was no Treblinka holocaust.

There are no graves at Treblinka.

No graves = No holocaust

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:41 pm)

While I'm waiting for thedullone to locate / prove the existence of just one grave at Treblinka (it's now claiming that it's proven 100% of the Treblinka holocaust! LOL!!!) , I thought I would continue with my questions to KostasL:

Again, what do you base your expectations on?

Why didn't the Soviets find a single mass grave at Treblinka II? Why did they not find a single body? Why did they not find a so much as a single tooth?

From Mattogno / Graf:

"In the middle of August 1944, the 65th Soviet Army conquered the region around Treblinka. The Military Examining Judge of the Military Office of Prosecution First Lieutenant of Justice Jurowski went to work immediately, supported by other officers - Major Kononjuk, Major V.S. Apresjan, First Lieutenant F.A. Rodionov, Major M.E. Golovan, and Lieutenant N.V. Kadalo - and carried out investigations between August 15 and 23 on the grounds of the camps Treblinka I and Treblinka II. He furthermore questioned witnesses: Samuel Rajzman, Lucjan Puchała, Marianna Kobus, Stanisław Zdonek, Barbara Zemkiewicz, Józef Pukaszek, Stanisław Kon, Mieczysław Anyszkiewicz, Tadeusz Kann, Franciszek Wesolowski, Max Lewit, and Kazimierz Skarzyński... On August 24, 1944, a commission composed of the Soviet officers previously named as well as representatives of the local Polish authorities produced the first official report concerning the camps Treblinka I and II. With respect to Treblinka II it says there:

...At the present it is difficult to uncover the traces and secrets of this oven for the cremation of people, but based upon the available data, one can picture it.

On the 15th of September, a Polish-Soviet commission, consisting of Magister P. Sobolevski, the Secretary of the Polish-Soviet Commission for the Revelation of German Crimes, M. Chodzko, the representative of the information and propaganda department of a Polish institute, as well as G.E. Levakov, the representative of the War Soviet of the 2nd Byelorussian Front, composed a "protocol of a provisional preliminary investigation and reconnaissance in the former concentration camp Tremblinka," in which the recent investigations of Soviet military justice were summarized, and from which we cite some excerpts:

The objects found bear witness to the fact that here men, women, and children of every age were interned in entire families. The things found, like, for example, violin parts, children's toys, devices for waving the hair [hair curlers], books and the like, show that many came to this place who did not suspect the destination of their journey. Pieces of burned and destroyed passports confirm that citizens from Poland, the USSR, Czechoslovakia, and other nations occupied by the Germans were interned here."

So the Soviets spent 7 days with the remains of 870,000 jews right under their feet, and they couldn't locate so much as a single grave? That was their sole purpose of being there - find evidence of German atrocities. 7 days, knowing EXACTLY where to look, with who knows how many men who would be digging from dusk to dawn. 7 days and they found nothing but trash and burnt trash.

It begs the question - How could they not have found a single grave in 7 days if that was what their mission was to find - and they knew EXACTLY where to look? I thought the earth didn't want to keep secrets?

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 5 months ago (Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:39 pm)

Greg Gerdes wrote:Thesaint:

Heritage subforum >

I`ve just had a look.What a piece of work these Hoaxers are!
I particularly enjoyed his photographic "proof" of the Sobibor "mass graves" lol!
That "ash mountain" lol!
As for the photo that he says is you Greg,well,that`s beyond ridiculous is it not?
I see that he links to this thread, so for the benefit of Mr Muehlenkamp: I`ve seen the hoax industry`s "proof",and I`ve seen the revisionist`s PROOF. Any objective researcher after comparing the two would easily conclude that the "holocaust" is a total fraud from beginning to end.
All the thought crime laws won`t make the slightest bit of difference.
Judgement day is coming.There`s nothing you can do to stop it!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”