Pope slams Holocaust Denial

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Pope slams Holocaust Denial

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed May 27, 2009 11:51 am)

wtfhappenedtohess wrote:Don't play their game.

Always go for the 'gas-chamber'.

It is NOT about the "gas-chambers", only. :wink:

Some people "know" that Germans exterminated the Jews but know nothing about any gas-chambers. :?

In fact everybody has his own personal version of the Holocaust, with almost random elements. :lol:

What is common is Jewish people victims, German racist-sadist-brutal monsters, Allied crusaders fighting for democracy against tyranny, Germans commiting horrible crimes while Allies use necessary force to stop bloodshed, Hitler insane devil who wants to conquer the world!!!, etc. :oops:

You must necessarily, show the rational and obvious to people, regarding WW2, the "background" of the holocaust. 8)

And yes, "gas-chambers" seem a detail of the WW2. 8)
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

PRHL

Postby PRHL » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed May 27, 2009 12:38 pm)

Älghuvud wrote:
PRHL wrote:Please search for the term "sedevacantism".
You will find http://www.novusordowatch.org and other resources.

The fact that the satanist Ratzinger preaches the holo-religion comes at no surprise.

@Moderator: Is there no way to expel this zealot? He is not a revisionist. Instead he is repeatedly making abuse of this forum by spreading his bizarre ecclesiastical views.

http://www.google.com/webhp#hl=en&q="rolf+hermann+lingen"+revisionist

First result:
On 16 July 2008, in a case brought by the ANNE FRANK-Fonds in Basel, the Hamburg Landgericht severely reprimanded German revisionist Rolf Hermann Lingen

I must admit, many so-called "revisionists" seem to have no connection to reality. "Revisionists" like "Älghuvud" do the work for the enemies of the truth. It comes at no surprise that they also slam Catholics for posting something in a thread about Rat-zinger.

Älghuvud

Postby Älghuvud » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed May 27, 2009 1:57 pm)

Even a believer can see that the "holocaust" is being utilized for various political aims. Therefore, calling the holocaust a religion or false idol doesn't mean questioning it as a fact or its purpoted uniqueness. Isolated truisms like for instance that there couldn't possibly have been lampshades or soap from human material don't make anyone a revisionist.

I was just looking for a particular posting from several months ago. Unfortunately it seems to have been deleted. There someone stated clearly that he had been sentenced by a German court although himself never having publicly doubted the holocaust.

After taking a closer look at all this it appeared that the court had never blamed him for denial in the first place. Instead, he was charged for the monstrosity of comparing abortion with genocide. The word "Babycaust" says about everything. So he was punished for playing the holocaust down (no matter whether this particular genocide actually took place or not). According to me, this is not revisionism. Sorry!
"They can't prove I wrote it." said the Knave, "There's no name at the end."
"That only makes the matter worse." said the King, "You must have meant some mischief, or else you'd have signed like an honest man."

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed May 27, 2009 5:06 pm)

wtfhappenedtohess wrote:
NO NO NO.

"HOLOCAUST DENIAL" plays into the media's hands 100%! It was the media who created this for specific reasons.

It's a black hole, if you submit to their terminology you will forever be trapped in a dark confusion.

On the contrary. The instant you introduce your argument with the words "I don't deny the Holocaust, but..." those same media & ill-informed people won't even notice your "but". You will in fact have conceded them an enormous advantage, and you will be fighting on the ground of their choice. They will simply proceed from there to claim that their precious "Holocaust" is such a huge whale of an event that even its critics find themselves unable to deny it...

The "Holocaust" thing is a monstrous propaganda concept, but by no means made of abstract allegations, unless you yourself cooperate with the mystification! It can only be defeated in judo-like fashion: use the concept against its own proponents, by pinning them down under the sheer weight of their creation. You'll never defeat them if you help them hide the truth. It's a stark naked emperor we've got here, not an "ill-dressed" or a "scarcely clothed" one.

wtfhappenedtohess wrote:
"Holocaust Denial" = TRAP avoid it.

It's the other way around: the trap consists in falling into the "no denial" stance. This is a recurrent theme. To avoid repeating my views let me point you to my own posts on these threads:
http://codoh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4134
http://codoh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4597

Also please do read the German defenses at Nuremberg and the trials of folks like Höss, Eichmann or Stangl, as well as pay attention to what will presently happen to Demjanjuk. The victims couldn't, didn't and won't "deny", for the obvious reasons. And that's why we now carry this "Holocaust" albatros around our collective neck. It's high time to get rid of it.
Last edited by ASMarques on Thu May 28, 2009 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed May 27, 2009 5:29 pm)

Alghuvud:

"@Moderator: Is there no way to expel this zealot?"

Alghuvud (a bit later):

"Don't get me wrong. Everyone has a right to his opinion."

Just not on this "strictly" revisionist forum though,eh?
Nice try,but it looks like the Mods and fellow posters think differently.
"We didn't call survivors," says Lipstadt, "because first of all we didn't want to subject them to cross-examination by this guy. He (Irving) would have destroyed them."
- Jerusalem Post 6/16/00

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed May 27, 2009 5:51 pm)

Thesaint wrote:Alghuvud:

"@Moderator: Is there no way to expel this zealot?"

I think that was just an unfortunate expression. :?
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed May 27, 2009 7:38 pm)

Alghuvud: "... I wonder if Catholicism, all sorts of schism and the like really belongs in this forum."

On a good day Alghuvud, probably not.

But this is a special day. Days like this don't come around too often. Papa Benny and his church are center stage at the moment. Make sure you have plenty of popcorn and peanuts on hand for this tele-visual feast of a lifetime.

Right now we have what some call, the HEAD of the CHRISTIAN CHURCH on planet earth, in one corner. In the other corner we have the children of the d'.. er, gods chosen ones. All eyes are on them.

The Pope and his followers say he is the Vicar of Christ. He manages to get the word, infallible woven into the works as well. This Pope calls himself a Servant of Christ. Reminding the Pope of his commission is probably a good thing to do right at this moment. We gotta keep the guy honest. His Master, Jesus, said He came to bare witness to the TRUTH. And for His servants to FOLLOW HIM.

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Now I don't know exactly what the Pope knows about the hoax, or what he does not know. What I do know however is this is his hour in the sun. Many members of the Popes flock deny the holocaust. At the very least, to avoid schism, the Pope, if he feels his infallibility is flagging, should declare a Council. Popes have done this oft times throughout history. When difficult questions pertaining to FAITH arise, the church summons a council where they thrash out all the known evidence and opinions, with prayer and good will toward all, in order, to the best of their mortal ability, to get to the truth of a matter.

The hoax is definitely in this league now. Number 1. It is the traditional enemies of the Gospel who are making the accusation against the church. The same enemies who made the accusation against the Popes Master. They say the church is at fault for the hoax. They even point the finger at the Pope's predecessor, Pius XII. That should immediately start bells ringing in the heads of all those with an interest. The Pope is being put on the spot by the enemies of the church, to make a declaration of FAITH, binding on the church, in favour of the enemies of the church. Ya just can't make this stuff up.

So we have the Pope in the spotlight right now. All he need do is tell the truth or declare he will do his best to find it. With one word the Pope can put the liars down, as one puts a rabid dog down. He can have the liars, who at the moment are breathing out threatenings, chasing their tails and yapping like little pups, with just a WORD. Perhaps for this moment was he born.

The Pope should have a veritable arsenal at his disposal. But has he? He can see what has happened to his church. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. Yeah, a perfect post Vatican II description of the Roman Catholic Church. After VII, the Jews en masse, infiltrated the RCC and turned it into a filthy sodomite pedofile play pen. The church is stuck tight, paying out million$ for the sins of the crypto priests they engaged. The Pope may feel he has been boxed into a corner. He may think if he stands up for the right thing to do, the inevitable jewy storm against him may just overwhelm him and his church. It's easy to see the Pope has not been a good boy. If he was a good boy, faithful and righteous, one angry glance from him would seal the liars fate. They would not dare to show their faces or open their mouths again.

History buffs will realize whats going down now re the hoax, is nothing new. It is just another episode in the drama of world history. Funny enough, GOOD & EVIL, LIGHT & DARKNESS, TRUTH & LIES, are again in the van. The details have changed as they do. But the major players are still the same ol' rat bags. Persecution and loss of liberty or worse, are still the lot of the Truth Seekers.

Isa 59:14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.

Yeah, truth is no defense. The Pope could easily change that. He just needs to do his job and rebuke all liars.

Tit 1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. ... Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 10 months ago (Thu May 28, 2009 5:08 am)

KostasL: "There was NO Holocaust. Plain, simple and clear."

Ya know KostasL, if there was a holocaust, you would think somebody would have contacted us by now... you know, to set us straight, to make us eat humble pie.

Remind me how many survivors there are again. I thought it was hitting a million.
Ya just gotta laugh huh?
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 8 months ago (Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:25 am)

Älghuvud wrote:...
I'm not sure what false idol you are referring to. The holocaust is some kind of superstition, yes. But Benedict is not powerful enough. If he were really a promoter of this secular religion he would never have even considered to lift the excommunication of bishop Williamson.

The sedisvacantist is not a sceptic like you and me. Please correct me if I am wrong, but he was not sentenced for denying or questioning the holocaust but for playing it down by referring to child abortion as the "babycaust".

Don't get me wrong. Everyone has a right to his opinion. But I wonder if Catholicism, all sorts of schism and the like really belongs in this forum.

Of course theological questions regarding Catholicism, Christianity or any other religion are not of interest to us, at least not in terms of the forum. What religious views someone holds is his own business. But the question whether expressions like "Babycaust" are punishable in Germany or for that matter any other country is of some interest to us, since it indirectly bears on their persecution of "Holocaust Denial".

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 8 months ago (Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:05 am)

I think the original point he was making about the context and content of the holocaust as most people perceive it to be is bang on the money.

Whenever I talk to people about the holocaust not happening they almost always start by saying they seen the bodies and film of it all so how can I deny it? What they mean is, of course, the films shot at Buchenwald etc of all the corpses which for them and most of the general public is all the proof they need.

For us of course that aspect of the holocaust is just a small part of the overall claim of persecution and mass murder of 6m jews.

Then when I bring up the figure of 6m being a myth and completely wrong they always say that the figure of 6m is irrelevant, that it doesn't matter if it was 5m, 4m, 3m or even one million.

So I would agree that the real argument is not about the missing jews, or the state's hatred of them or even that 50,000 died in one camp or another, no the real issue is that mass murder by shootings by the Einsatzgruppen and gas chambers in Treblinka and Auschwitz could not have happened and has never been proven to have happened because the proof simply isn't there to be shown.

Thus we really are talking about two issues here me thinks. One is the numbers and second and most importantly, is the lack of gas chambers which by default can only mean that the whole mass murder of six million jews is a made up political stunt. The world has been conned.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 8 months ago (Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:48 pm)

The Catholic Church teaches that the Pope' s charism of infallibility, as well as his ordinary teaching office or magisterium pertain only to matters of faith and morals, not matters of secular history.

As Bishop of Rome and head of the universal Church, he could order an individual or body under his jurisdiction (for example a fellow bishop, priest or member of a religious order) to avoid public statements regarding the "Holocaust", but he could not command Catholics to believe in it.

By now, pretty much everyone on this board knows that Pius XII - a man who would certainly have known about a mass genocide going on in Catholic Poland, did not believe the atrocity propaganda.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 8 months ago (Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:01 pm)

The Hoaxers supported by the successor of flat earthers' leader himself. I hope they're happy about that. I wonder if they will publicize this amazingly useless support one day. :twisted:

Has the Vatican learned nothing from the Galileo Galilei affair? :roll:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 8 months ago (Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:34 pm)

hermod wrote:The Hoaxers supported by the successor of flat earthers' leader himself. I hope they're happy about that. I wonder if they will publicize this amazingly useless support one day. :twisted:

Has the Vatican learned nothing from the Galileo Galilei affair? :roll:

In reality, Galileo got a fairer hearing than, say, Germar Rudolf, as he, unlike Rudolf, or Sylvia Stolz, was allowed to present virtually all of his evidence before the Roman Inquisition, which did not, incidentally, take "judicial notice" of geocentrism (he would have had to recant before the submission of any evidence).

In retrospect, Galileo's arguments look convincing, but establishment science at the time was based upon the geocentrism of the Aristotelian cosmology, much like official 20th Century historiography is based upon the "Good war against evil Nazi Germany" and the "Holocaust" as being self-evident truths.

If you think about it it's quite an interesting comparison:

Geocentrism= the earth is center of the universe.

Holocaustianity=the Jews are the center of the universe.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 8 months ago (Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:01 pm)

Mulegino1 said:

"Geocentrism= the earth is center of the universe.

Holocaustianity=the Jews are the center of the universe"

Judeocentrism.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 8 months ago (Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:19 pm)

Steve F wrote:Mulegino1 said:

"Geocentrism= the earth is center of the universe.

Holocaustianity=the Jews are the center of the universe"

Judeocentrism.

Exactly. I'm surprised they haven't hauled up the corpse of Copernicus on Judeocentric Denial charges. The crystalline sensibilities of this people know no bounds. Poland should pay reparations for this!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”