Religion of Holocaustanity enforced in Britian. WOW

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Religion of Holocaustanity enforced in Britian. WOW

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 1 month ago (Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:57 pm)

The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Religion of Holocaustanity enforced in Britian. WOW

Postby Drew J » 1 decade 1 month ago (Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:14 am)

Just as The Times in Britain posted an internet article exposing the lies and exaggerations of Simon Wiesenthal.

Quite the contradiction there.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 1 month ago (Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:26 pm)

Mr. Ferrer:
Please add comments to your posts, not just links.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 1 month ago (Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:31 am)

The article I posted noted that there are 3500 elementary schools in Britian and in time all of these schools will have one educator that has been thoroughly educated on the holocaust in order to teach this topic to the children.

Every public school student getting a belly full of propoganda before 8th grade on evil germans gassing 6 million innocent jews!

Any more doubt after 8th grade best kept to yourself or you might risk jail. WTF.

My guess is this becomes policy in USA within 5 yrs.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,

just lies from the abandoned race.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 1 month ago (Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:02 am)

http://www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storycode=6017262
Quote:

"From these teachers, 300 will be able to follow up their training with a masters degree module in Holocaust education."

"The first cohort of 150 will attend a one-day workshop in London at the beginning of November and a second workshop three weeks later. This will be followed by similar sessions in Liverpool. The training will then be introduced across the country over the next two years."

Ooooooohhh.A one-day workshop.It must be along the lines of "How to spout demonstrable lies with a clean conscience" until lunch,then "Evading searching questions fielded by annoyingly well-informed pupils" for the rest of the day:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... caust.html

Quote:

"Schools are dropping controversial subjects from history lessons - such as the Holocaust and the Crusades - because teachers do not want to cause offence, Government research has discovered."

"Staff may wish to avoid causing offence or appearing insensitive to individuals or groups in their classes."

"In particular settings, teachers of history are unwilling to challenge highly contentious or charged versions of history in which pupils are steeped at home, in their community or in a place of worship."
"We didn't call survivors," says Lipstadt, "because first of all we didn't want to subject them to cross-examination by this guy. He (Irving) would have destroyed them."
- Jerusalem Post 6/16/00

astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby astro3 » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:24 am)

Note that this 'education module' does include study of other 'H' events eg Rwanda. That is the British sense of fair play kicking in - and needs enouraging. Also, note comments below this Times announcement, nearly all sceptical in one way or another!

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:48 pm)

With the survivors dwindling, they need to start a new campaign to keep the lies alive.

I would be outraged if they start this nonsense in the USA. I have 2 tweens and always try to give them both sides of the story and let them make their own minds up. I've been sitting at the PC on more than one occasion watching a video and hear my 12yr old question things without being prompted. A child that hasn't had their mind polluted will choose the common sense/logical answer almost every time.

diehard

Postby diehard » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:30 pm)

Isn't revisionism strong in the UK?

I'd worry if this religion was to be taught in the US and A, à la "creationism".

allgood

Postby allgood » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:44 pm)

I think the 'Holocaust-enforcers' are playing with fire.

Most teenagers have access to the Internet

Teenagers tend to be quite tech-savvy

Teenagers do not like being pushed around

A percentage of teenagers can think for themselves

They tend to be opinion-formers within their peer-group

Conclusion: Holocaust enforcers in the educational system may end up breeding a new generation of rebels - with their own attempt to make a belief system compulsory the epicenter of the rebellion.

A few good comics and a video game or two (how about 'Blat the Thought Police'?) might be all it takes. Then sit back and watch the fun as the bans and show trials kick in...

I recall another large and educated society tried to treat its citizens like fools by censoring their media, education system etc. It spawned the Samizdat movement. Maybe this will be called Samizdat 2?

Of course, this possibility will have occurred already to the 'Holocaust' myth strategists. Their obsessive interest in censoring the Internet - and promotion of legislation against 'Hate Crimes' - is doubtless part of their attempt to pre-empt this.

It reminds me of the old conundrum of the immovable object meeting the irresistible force.

I'll back The Force anyday in human affairs :-)

No earthly object is truly immovable - even if it's a matter of shifting the whole planet.

pattydee

Postby pattydee » 1 decade 2 weeks ago (Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:07 am)

This is indeed a religion! Is it heresy to refer to this as the "holycow'st"? :?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”