The Last Days of the Big Lie

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: The Last Days of the Big Lie

Postby Eric Hunt » 8 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:45 am)

Thanks for all the comments. I really appreciate them all.

I hope to re-record the audio (I recorded this version on an iPhone), and greatly improve the documentary with a second draft if I can get donations.

I put the program "To Sell A War" on my website, HolocaustDenier.com

I will put the fraudulent Holocaust documentary "Liberators" on my site right now.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 8 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:09 pm)

Just watched it.

An outstanding piece of work Mr Hunt.

Last days of the big lie indeed!
"We didn't call survivors," says Lipstadt, "because first of all we didn't want to subject them to cross-examination by this guy. He (Irving) would have destroyed them."
- Jerusalem Post 6/16/00

Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Cloud » 8 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:51 pm)

The whole video is on YouTube. Let's see how long it lasts:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-48HQpgQRz0[/youtube]

Be sure to read and leave comments there.

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 8 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:02 pm)

Eric, you mention that Waltzer is at the University of Michigan, and then the caption below states that hes at Michigan State University. As a UofM grad, I'd like to point out that these universities are well and truly two seperate institutions. So if hes at MSU and not UofM then please correct that, so theres no discrpancy between what you're saying and what the captions read.

Other than that, great piece, I'm still watching it. That Irene Zisblatt chick is effin' hilarious.. What a shameless, despicable liar she is.. LOL!

If I see anymore corrections, or have any more suggestions, I'll post them here. Well done tho!
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Eisberg

Postby Eisberg » 8 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:40 am)

A very inspiring movie, thank you for your efforts!! A true grass roots achievement.

If that can be achieved by one person only, imagine what kind of effect could be generated with the resources of the institutions of orthodox holo people and all the millions they have.

As to the general perception regarding a second draft I'd like to confirm and agree with kingfisher's points at the beginning of the thread. This does not mean we should embrace each other and hold hands - this is not what (I think) kingfisher meant.

I just think we should let speak the facts for themselves, like denierbud did with his movies. Let's point to the absurdities and follow it through to the end - then people will discover the absurdities for themselves. And they will start to think. At this stage, it seems to be the most appropriate alternative.

Remember, it's the media and orthodox scholarship that always brings emotions to the table. Reviosinists do not need that, because the facts are on their side. I think the holo meme is not rational, it's hysterical. I think one could gain most attention by providing a refreshingly serene alternative.

By the way: What does Have Nagihah mean? :wink:
"Yes, it was not true. But in my mind it was true." - Herman Rosenblat

Lysander_Spooner

Postby Lysander_Spooner » 8 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:38 pm)

Very compelling.

I agree with comments to the effect that you should not editorialize in your narration. It becomes obvious that Zizblatt is a shameless liar, so there is no need to refer to her lies as "stupid."

Were the two elderly interviewees in the last half hour of the movie (talking about soccer teams and camp money and so on) part of Spielberg's project? The inclusion of those interviews, plus the one of the woman artist who talked about the children putting on a play about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, was a great move.

Majx

Postby Majx » 8 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:29 pm)

Hello Mr Hunt,

I've had the pleasure of hearing your recent interview with Mrs Carolyn Yeager.

It's reassuring to know there are people like you active in the anti-"H" cause which, over the twenty or so years that I've been involved in it, has too often lacked young blood.

Onward and upward.

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 8 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:50 pm)

Good flick!

We await further updates so as to make it more complete. The narration is one issue that we hope is given absolute priority.

Thanks for a good flick Eric!
The Holocaust belief was doomed from the beginning; it rests on a rotten foundation.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 8 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:04 pm)

For some more great videos, check out the following:
NEWEST The Other Holocausts of World War 2 (super video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4v79kDzS-M&feature=player_profilepage NEWEST

See many more absolutely stunning revisionist videos at Vera Icona Publications http://www.youtube.com/user/VeraIcona100#p/u

Spielberg has actually done the revisionist cause an enormous favor with his video recordings of "survivor" testimonies. Those testimonies reveal the thorough dishonesty of many of the Jewish survivors, especially those who are given prominence by Spielberg and other hoax promoters. It is the portions of truth, sometimes substantial, in most of the accounts that undermine the extermination theory in general.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 5 years 3 months ago (Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:56 pm)

I'm convinced that, after watching Steven Spielberg's 1999 Academy Award winning documentary, The Last Days, and subsequently viewing, The Last Days of the Big Lie, which exposes it as a complete fraud, that he's either an outright charlatan or covert revisionist working to undermine the traditionalist holocaust narrative from within.
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”