more remarkable nonsense / Belzec electrocutions

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

more remarkable nonsense / Belzec electrocutions

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:33 pm)

This is considered solid evidence by the 'holocau$t' Industry.

"The Belzec camp is built underground. It is an electric crematorium. There are two halls in the underground buildings. People were taken out of the railway cars into the first hall. Then they were led naked to the second hall. Here the floor resembled an enormous plate. When the crowd of men stood on it, the floor sank deep into a pool of water. The moment the men sank up to their necks, a powerful electric current of millions of volts was passed through, killing them all at once. The floor rose again, and a second electric current was passed through the bodies, burning them until nothing was left of the victims save a few ashes."

- from the 1946 English-language edition of The Black Book of Polish Jewry

Question this and you'll go to jail in many countries.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

trtsk

Re: more remarkable nonsense / Belzec electrocutions

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:48 pm)

{Belzec disinformation deleted.}

Hannover wrote:Question this and you'll go to jail in many countries.

Actually you won't go to jail for questioning things in the Black Book, since it's been shown to be almost entirely Soviet propaganda based on nothing even close to truth. You certainly can't be jailed in Israel for denying the aforementioned quotes about Belzec because Israeli scholars were partially responsible for proving these allegations and others to be false. Nor will you go to jail in Poland, or Germany, or frankly anywhere else.

More important is that what you posted regarding Belzec is not considered standard Holocaust history. It hasn't been considered standard for two decades if not more.

Tom

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:13 am)

I wouldn't press my luck in any of the mentioned countries. Once you start along the Soviet propaganda route the whole story as alleged unravels, and the authorities know it. The story posted here is really no different in it's absurd nature than the rest of the nonsensical stories.

I do not accept your assessment.

you said:

Actually you won't go to jail for questioning things in the Black Book, since it's been shown to be almost entirely Soviet propaganda based on nothing even close to truth.

So, what would you say is 'the truth' about Belzec?

then you said:
More important is that what you posted regarding Belzec is not considered standard Holocaust history. It hasn't been considered standard for two decades if not more.

Do tell us what the standard 'holocaust' story is concerning Belzec. Please demonstrate for us the point at which the change occurred 'two decades or more' ago.

Thanks, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

trtsk

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:24 am)

It's way past my bedtime. I'll respond here when time permits. Maybe tomorrow afternoon.

Tom

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”