Spielberg’s Cabal Banned Me from Stanford Libraries

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Spielberg’s Cabal Banned Me from Stanford Libraries

Postby Eric Hunt » 7 years 7 months ago (Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:55 pm)

Steven Spielberg’s USC Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation is known for their over 50,000 video “testimonies” which supposedly prove that six million Jews were gassed by evil Germans.

However, when Spielberg’s Shoah Foundation archives are actually accessed and analyzed, these video archives are in reality an invaluable treasure trove for Holocaust truthers.

I recently received a letter in the mail banning me from the Stanford University libraries. You see, I publicly shamed the Shoah Foundation and Holocaust promotion industry by daring to show the public what these videos contain – and analyzing the truth and lies they tell.

spielberg-bans-eric-hunt-from-stanford-libraries.gif

(Spielberg's Holohoaxers Whined to Ban me from Stanford Libraries)

I first decided to access the Shoah Foundation archives at Stanford after learning that a new generation of children were being tormented by a Holocaust “survivor’s” outrageous new memoir The Fifth Diamond. I bought and read Irene Zisblatt’s book, which is a psychedelic trip through the mind of an enabled liar, spinning a web of idiotic, scatological, and psychotic Holocaust horror tales. Even the title The Fifth Diamond is a lie, referring to Zisblatt’s disgusting lies about repeatedly defecating and swallowing diamonds for a year and a half while in Auschwitz.

At one point in the book, Zisblatt informs the reader that she reluctantly recorded a video testimony for Spielberg’s Shoah Foundation. Spielberg and crew were so impressed by her Holocaust promoting skills in her Shoah foundation “testimony” that they decided to film her for their documentary The Last Days, which won the 1999 Academy Award.

I decided to access Irene Zisblatt’s Shoah Foundation testimony and found that the closest place to access Spielberg’s Archives was Stanford University.

At a Stanford University computer terminal, I watched Zisblatt’s rambling, pathological lies about being selected to become a lampshade, enduring excruciating experiments such as having her Auschwitz tattoo removed by Nazis, escaping from inside a gas chamber and miraculously being thrown over an electrified barbed wire fence onto an open train by a Jewish boy, and immediately knew I had to share this important false testimony with the public. If a picture is worth a thousand words, uncut video of this “survivor” obviously displaying the body language of a liar, and seemingly coming up with new Holo-horror stories off the top of her head is worth six million words.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sK5AEd8bCw[/youtube]

Absurd testimonies like this, once presented to the viewer as complete fiction, are the easiest and best way to expose the duped public to The Hoax.

I went on to access hundreds of videos in Spielberg’s Shoah Foundation and debunked their flagship creation – the Oscar winning Holocaust documentary The Last Days – in my own documentary The Last Days of the Big Lie, available to watch at HolocaustDenier.com.

Spielberg’s archives are invaluable not only due to the lies contained within, but also for the truths. Indeed, there are some Jewish inmates who actually tell the truth on videotape about life in the concentration camps. They talk about sending and receiving postcards, soccer games, movie theaters, camp currency, camp cantinas, and children’s plays at Auschwitz. These testimonies are so incongruous to the Hollywood Holocaust version Spielberg presents to the public. It is the exposing of these well hidden testimonies, with Jews telling the truth about camp cultural activities and children putting on elaborate costumed plays in Auschwitz rather than being immediately gassed that infuriates Spelbergian Holocaust horror promoters the most.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm8UmMuRSSw[/youtube]

As a result of my work publicizing the revisionist treasure trove known as Steven Spielberg’s USC Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation, Spielberg’s crew whined to Stanford University and have now had me banned from all Stanford Libraries.

I was banned for exposing the truth and lies behind these closed archives, which are only available to be accessed at very few, tightly controlled locations in the country.

Keeping a tight lid on information that proves the truth about “The Holocaust” is a key aspect of the hoax. Totally open archives, whether they be the Shoah Foundation Archives, or the Auschwitz archives, are absolutely out of the question for the hoax artists. In 2011, there should be no excuse for these archives not to be completely digitized and available for the public to view online. But there is an excuse – the Holocaust is a hoax, and the archive gatekeepers do not want a free access to information to prove the gargantuan lie.

In fact, Spielberg’s Shoah Foundation does have their own Youtube channel, with many handpicked, hours long testimonies, including one of an African-American soldier (Paul Parks) that claims to have seen a pile of gold teeth upon breaking down the gates and liberating Dachau. Paul Parks is even featured in the Oscar winning The Last Days. However, the Boston Globe proved he was hundreds of miles away at the time Dachau was liberated and even the US Holocaust Museum claims that no African-American soldiers had anything to do with the liberation of Dachau.

It should also be noted that in July, I posted two testimonies from USC's Shoah Foundation of two Treblinka "survivors" who both miraculously wound up living the good life in Beverly Hills! According to the official story, we're told that Treblinka was a pure extermination camp. However these Jews - one from Warsaw, another from Grodno, both were immediately transited on to other camps, and lived the good life in filthy rich Beverly Hills. Testimonies such as these affirm the revisionist claim that Treblinka was a transit camp . Shortly thereafter, apparently alerting the hoax gatekeepers, I received my ban.

In a sane world, an Ivy League University would be embarrassed to fund and prop up totally historically false, Zionist hate fiction such as Zisblatt and Paul Parks’ “testimonies”. The correct reaction Stanford should have to my analysis of Spielberg’s Shoah Foundation would be to stop funding the Shoah Foundation and dump their laughable propaganda from their libraries in order to maintain their prestigious reputation.

But they are not embarrassed.

Let’s embarrass them. Spread the link to my documentary The Last Days of the Big Lie and let the filmmakers themselves personally know how you feel about their anti-German Oscar winning hate hoax The Last Days, which includes two false claims of Nazi “experimentation”, two liars who claim to have escaped from inside gas chambers, sick scatological lies about a Jewish girl repeatedly swallowing and defecating diamonds in Auschwitz for a year, and even a black American soldier who claims to have liberated Dachau – when in reality documents prove he was hundreds of miles away.

Michael Keller Stanford University Library

[email protected] telephone 650-723-5553

The Facebook addresses of some of the co-conspirators of The Last Days:

Director James Moll : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1796027134

Historian Michael Berenbaum : http://www.facebook.com/michael.berenbaum

Executive Director of the USC Shoah Foundation Stephen D. Smith http://www.facebook.com/stephendsmith.org

Cinematographer Harris Done : http://www.facebook.com/harris.done

Producer June Beallor : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=602872374&sk=info

(http://HolocaustDenier.com)
Last edited by Eric Hunt on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Toshiro
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Spielberg’s Cabal Banned Me from Stanford Libraries

Postby Toshiro » 7 years 7 months ago (Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:21 pm)

I was not aware of your documentary. Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for exposing this scam!

Might I ask how many of the 50,000 videos have you examined? And how many hours it took you?

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 7 years 7 months ago (Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:59 pm)

What were the 'terms of service' that you supposedly violated? Did they catch you smoking in the boys room?

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 7 years 7 months ago (Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:20 pm)

Toshiro wrote:I was not aware of your documentary. Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for exposing this scam!

Might I ask how many of the 50,000 videos have you examined? And how many hours it took you?

I've searched through a small part of the collection. I have collected about 50 partial and complete testimonies and have posted some on my site.

Atigun2 wrote:What were the 'terms of service' that you supposedly violated? Did they catch you smoking in the boys room?

You'd have to ask Michael Keller of Stanford University Library

[email protected] telephone 650-723-5553

Toshiro
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Toshiro » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:05 am)

Eric Hunt wrote:I've searched through a small part of the collection. I have collected about 50 partial and complete testimonies and have posted some on my site.

Makes one wonder what other interesting statements lie therein.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:27 pm)

Hillarious, they are basically shooting into their own foot. And of course someone else can still access the library for you. So it doesn't make that much of a difference. Aren't they supposed to give you the reasons ("violations") in their letter?

Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Cloud » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:57 pm)

It's funny how the testimonies are supposed to be the proof of the Holocaust, yet the powers that be do not want the average person to analyze them too critically, but to simply accept them at face value.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:58 pm)

Cloud wrote:It's funny how the testimonies are supposed to be the proof of the Holocaust, yet the powers that be do not want the average person to analyze them too critically, but to simply accept them at face value.

Basically, they want to be able to say, 'we have thousands of taped testimonies', as if they were court testimonies which were subject to cross examination, which they were not. However, under cross examination (which is what Eric Hunt has done), they completely fall apart.
Reminds me of the various stories claiming that they have found mass graves, which are nothing more than empty claims which they hope no one will follow-up on.
Or when they claim to have done an excavation like Kola's bogus charade, but it does not stand up to the slightest scrutiny.
Or the Arolsen archives, which they claim has documents which prove the gassing of Jews, which it doesn't at all, quite the opposite.
In essence, they just want to be able to make claims and hope no one gets too curious. The classic big bluff tactic. Jews call it 'chutzpah'.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:54 pm)

I feel like the lesson here should be to gather all the evidence and copy/transfer everything to your own files or another secure area BEFORE releasing any findings. It's obvious they will shut down anyone who might be working on exposing the lies of the Holocaust immediately.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:34 pm)

The Warden wrote:I feel like the lesson here should be to gather all the evidence and copy/transfer everything to your own files or another secure area BEFORE releasing any findings. It's obvious they will shut down anyone who might be working on exposing the lies of the Holocaust immediately.

I did do this, and wish I could do more (no funding).

But don't think they were one step ahead of me, or we didn't see this coming. In fact, Carolyn Yeager and myself were one step ahead of them.

It was obvious after the release of my documentary, which showcased many of the Shoah Foundation's embarrassing "testimonies" containing outrageous lies and shocking truths - that they would attempt to restrict access - my last trip to Stanford was absolutely known to be a last grab for videos before the hoax artists' predictable heightened security measures.

Therefore, I collected as many videos of alleged Treblinka / Sobibor survivors as I could, as they are the most important.

My last trip to Stanford was partially funded by Carolyn Yeager and one other person as a deliberate last attempt to download videos before Spielberg's cabal shut me or other revisionists out.- measures due to my documentary highlighting the fact that the Shoah foundation videos are indeed a Revisionist treasure trove.

Many of the videos I've saved haven't even been posted online, either.

So, there is no lesson for me here.

This doesn't come as a surprise, but this letter and "ban" is definitely great for our side, and for CODOH - OPEN debate - this truly exposes the lack of "academic freedom" at one of the top Universities in the world and the fraud of the CLOSED archives of Spielberg's USC Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation.

What do you have to hide Spielberg, Stanford ?

As the end of my documentary shows, Bryan Williams told Ahmedinjad that if he would only watch Spielberg's "testimonies" he'd believe in the Holocaust!

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:49 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:
The Warden wrote:I feel like the lesson here should be to gather all the evidence and copy/transfer everything to your own files or another secure area BEFORE releasing any findings. It's obvious they will shut down anyone who might be working on exposing the lies of the Holocaust immediately.

I did do this, and wish I could do more (no funding).

But don't think they were one step ahead of me, or we didn't see this coming. In fact, Carolyn Yeager and myself were one step ahead of them.

It was obvious after the release of my documentary, which showcased many of the Shoah Foundation's embarrassing "testimonies" containing outrageous lies and shocking truths - that they would attempt to restrict access - my last trip to Stanford was absolutely known to be a last grab for videos before the hoax artists' predictable heightened security measures.
I hoped that you'd do that, Eric. If you didn't cover all of it. I hope somebody else did. What I am afraid of is that they are going to remove all embarrassing materials from public access.
But as long as enough is in the open market now, their restriction won't help them. But there obvious aggressive against you, Eric, will become more embarassing for them.

Just as a thought. How much material was published there in terms of hours to watch / Gigabytes of data?!

Toshiro
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Toshiro » 7 years 7 months ago (Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:50 am)

Hektor wrote:Just as a thought. How much material was published there in terms of hours to watch / Gigabytes of data?!

It says here:
The Shoah Foundation has 234,986 Betacam SP[2] master video tapes, containing 107,500 hours of testimony from 51,682 holocaust survivors.

And here:
The videos represent 105,000 hours of footage and currently occupy 135 terabytes of storage on servers managed by ITS department.
[...]
The USC Shoah Foundation Institute has turned to new digital technologies to preserve the 105,000 hours of video-taped testimonies in the archive in a high-quality digital format. The project to convert the original analog copies to digital ones will create an 8-petabyte archive of video, which will be maintained in perpetuity by the USC ITS department.
In other words, more than a single person can manage.

This is interesting:
Professor Greenberg then posed a question to the audience. He asked whether the Shoah Foundation and other partners should make the archive available on the Internet. He explained that the application was available on "Internet2," which is a private network shared amongst research institutions. The Shoah Foundation initially made the decision not to make the application available on the regular Internet to dissuade random users from downloading and editing clips of survivor testimony.

What are you afraid of, professor Greenberg?

In the Terms of Use it says:
The USC Shoah Foundation Institute owns the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, to its videotaped interviews. All rights are reserved by the USC Shoah Foundation Institute.

USC Shoah Foundation Institute information involves privacy interests and is not in the public domain. Unauthorized copying, downloading, recording, or publication of USC Shoah Foundation Institute interviews, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited and may subject an individual or entity to penalties for copyright infringement.

- All users agree that any use of images or videotape segments from USC Shoah Foundation Institute interviews requires prior written permission from the USC Shoah Foundation Institute.
- All users agree that any use or publication of information from USC Shoah Foundation Institute interviews in excess of “Fair Use” as specified under 17 USC § 107 and “Fair Practice” as specified under Article 10 of the Berne Convention, requires the prior written permission from the USC Shoah Foundation Institute.
- All users who publish information from USC Shoah Foundation Institute interviews, in whole or in part, under the Fair Use or Fair Practice doctrines, should include the following recommended reference/citation:

Interviewee’s first name, first initial of interviewee’s surname, year of interview, followed by “Interview by USC Shoah Foundation Institute for Visual History and Education, University of Southern California,” city of interview, state or province of interview, country of interview, day and month of interview, tape number(s), and time code, if applicable.

The USC Shoah Foundation Institute does not verify the accuracy of the information in the videotaped interviews. Such information may infringe upon privacy or intellectual property rights of other persons or entities, and may contain defamatory comments or material owned by third parties.

Have you asked for permission to download and use the segments for research/educational purposes? If not, this is probably why you got banned (not really, we all know the real reason), even though you haven't broken any copyright laws - according to the US fair use doctrine, you should be able to use copyrighted material without permission:
§ 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use

Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include

(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;

(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;

(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and

(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.

Or is it not fair use when it comes to the nature of the Holocaust?
Last edited by Toshiro on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 7 years 7 months ago (Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:06 pm)

Something made the issue go to the top library level. Michael Keller has maybe 1,000 employees under him? Or perhaps it was at even higher levels and then came down to Keller since it was in his jurisdiction. I guess we'll never know.

If it was Germany, the cops would be trying to seize the hard drive I'm sure. Wasn't Germar Rudolf's computers taken many years ago before he first left Germany? Via a home raid?

Library people tend to be the biggest advocates of "Fair Use" hence copy machines all over the library. But try to comment on Irene Zisblatt somehow moving backwards from the gas chamber door, and you're sent a letter that "if you EVER try to come to our library again..."

And those testimonies: the beginning frame comes up: LOCATION: Beverly Hills. LOL. Sometimes in the background you see utter opulence. Perhaps that's why a diamond broach melded so nicely with the Zisblatt story. Same with Thomas Blatt, he was holding a million dollars in valuables after he escaped. LOL.

Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Cloud » 7 years 7 months ago (Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:49 pm)

Eric's expulsion is somewhat ironic, as Stanford libraries carry revisionist literature (e.g., Mattogno's Italian writings):

http://searchworks.stanford.edu/?op=AND ... d=advanced

I thought that you had to be either student, faculty, or staff to gain access to private university libraries (or pay a hefty membership fee). The letter above implies that Eric is none of these. So is Stanford an exception here?

For another adventure, take some revisionists with you and thousands of revisionist pamphlets. Over the course of several days, stick them into every book in Stanford's library stacks.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 6 years 4 months ago (Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:20 pm)

It seems lots of USC Shoah foundation movies are now on Youtube i.e.:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QbWO6Sgf-I
Here is the channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/USCShoahFou ... ture=watch

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”