Request for picture sources

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Toshiro
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Request for picture sources

Postby Toshiro » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:12 am)

Blogbuster wrote:I read this on the Hate Blog Watch Forum, I'm wondering who's to be believed?

http://hateblogwatch.yuku.com/sreply/12 ... TILL-PLAYS

Interestingly, these people believe I'm associated with the likes of Sergey Romanov and am here to discredit ARC and H.E.A.R.T (never mind I linked to a blog condemning Romanov and said it was him together with Nick Terry, Roberto Muehlenkamp and Michael Peters that sent fake photos to ARC).

Newsflash to the Holohoaxers; I don't care about your pathetic little infighting. You are all equally deluded, be it Muehlenkamp and co. with their blog, ARC, H.E.A.R.T, USHMM, Yad Vashem, etc. You are all spreading lies and propaganda. I am here to discredit ARC and H.E.A.R.T as much as I am to discredit Holocaust Controversies, USHMM, Yad Vashem and the entire Holocaust industry with its lies about the gas chambers, death marches, medical experiments, etc.

Please do not associate me with any of you hoaxers. Thank you, Toshiro.

Edit:

Also, if you think I am part of the Holocaust Controversies blog because I think deathcamps.org is a lousy, worthless website full of lies and misinformation, then the entire CODOH memberbase is equally guilty (well, except the hoaxers among us). I'll let you know that the HC blog is equally worthless and full of lies, so is Wikipedia and every other pro-Holocaust website from Spielberg's USC Shoah, Yad Vashem, USHMM, Wiesenthal center, etc.

For the last time, do not associate me with your ilk. I am not a deluded believer like you people are, I am a "Holocaust denier" as you liars would like to label me. I'm the type of person you'd put in jail if you could for my belief in the truth. I find it pathetic that you're linking me with some Danish hoaxer based on some imaginary resemblance of our writing style.

Edit 2:

Even more interestingly, Roberto Muehlenkamp over at RODOH thinks the opposite, that I am part of ARC. Make up your minds. This just shows how mentally unstable you hoaxers are. I'd never have thought I'd be the cause of so much conspiracy theories and confusion between you people. I'm flattered. There's one thing I agree with both your sides, though. Namely, calling each other deluded, sick, pathetic, desperate liars. That you both are, indeed. - The mysterious boogeyman, Toshiro.
Last edited by Toshiro on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:50 am)

Toshiro;
Newsflash to the Holohoaxers; I don't care about your pathetic little infighting. You are all equally deluded, be it Muehlenkamp and co. with their blog, ARC, H.E.A.R.T, USHMM, Yad Vashem, etc. You are all spreading lies and propaganda. I am here to discredit ARC and H.E.A.R.T as much as I am to discredit Holocaust Controversies, USHMM, Yad Vashem and the entire Holocaust industry with its lies about the gas chambers, death marches, medical experiments, etc.I don't care about your pathetic little infighting.

Nor does this forum care about their "pathetic little infighting", get back on topic.
M.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Toshiro
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Toshiro » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:14 am)

Moderator, you are right.

Those "hanging poles" as seen in photos 2 and 3 are today on display in Sachsenhausen, where the Soviets built the memorial and without a doubt placed those poles there for their own use and future propaganda. I believe the photos to originate from Sachsenhausen after liberation by the Soviets. They later renamed the camp to "NKVD special camp 7" and used it for their own prisoners (anti-communists, captured German soldiers, etc.). I'm willing to bet the prisoner in the photos is a German POW, with the Soviets dressed up as the Nazis. Typical.

Another fake hanging post picture is this:
ImageImage

According to the news magazine Spiegel, Illustration 8 shows a concentration camp guard with his victims in Buchenwald. The inmates are said to have their hands tied and be hung from trees.24 I can only urge everyone to try this for himself: go to a gym, suspend yourself from wall bars with your arms up and back, and try to keep your knees bent. I compliment you on your well-toned stomach muscles if you can hold this pose for more than a minute. Incidentally, the string with which the supposed inmates are tied to the trees appears to be amazingly strong. It cannot be rope, as ropes would be thick enough to be visible on a photo. Thus, this would seem to be a photomontage, if not a complete fake, ie. a painting.

http://www.codoh.com/found/fndgcffor.html

Edit: The above photo is apparently from a 1958 film:
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScr ... eum01.html
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Buchenwald/Exhibits2.html

It's possible the OP's photos come from the same film.

Edit 2:
I have contacted professor Marcuse and he said it is not from a film by DEFA, but a staged photograph by DEFA.

What reason could a (Soviet) film studio have in taking staged photographs and then passing them as genuine? :roll:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”