HALF TRUTHS

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

HALF TRUTHS

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:02 am)

:? One of the things that sparks my curiosity is the average American is satisfied with accepting popular versions of inhumanity stories as is.It apears to me that we like things being cut and dry,blk. and wht.,good guys and bad guys,cowboys and indians.How many average Americans are willing to investigate a situation further in order to gain full scope and draw their own conclusions?I think not very many.One of the reasons for that is we have become spoiled by an ever increasing world of convienance.The media venue in America has become our courtrooms.It is much easier to accept what you are being told by documenteries,news programs,and news papers,than to cosider a topic any further.After all,this is America,and it would be "unpatriotic" or "anti-semetic" to go against the grain of popular majority trend of thought.I tell you,if the holocaust industry continues to have it's way,soon they will impliment jail terms in America for refuting it.Any insight would be apreciated.Thanks.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:53 am)

Upon speaking of government laws against viewpoints, Thomas Jefferson said:
"Only lies need protection of government, truth can stand on it's own"

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:06 pm)

I don't think that the American people are an exception in this respect. Probably most people are very similar. Their needs are basic: food, sex, shelter, work every day 8 hours plus 2 hours commute and up to their ears in debt, basically enslaved. We are not free, even if we make wars and pretend to make other nations free.

The "Holocaust" story is very important to Zionists, philo-Semites and pro-Israelis. It is shamelessly used for extortion and financial and military support of their ideas and goals.

There probably will be laws against racism, which will be predominantly utilized against anti-Semitism. And anti-Semitism in turn will be set equal to "Holocaust" revisionism or denial. Free Internet information exchange will be blocked out.

We "Holocaust" revisionists or deniers, as some call us so lovingly, tend to whine too much: about this unjust world, the not-so-free speech, that the media is controlled by Jews, the politicians also, etc. And who likes to listen to a whiner?

It seems that the US, especially the neo-cons in alliance with Jewish Zionists, is attempting to dominate the world, and Israel the Middle-East. The military muscle they certainly have.

A fairy tale comes to mind: The Fisherman and his Wife.

Boom!! And it was all over.

fge

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:57 pm)

Sailor wrote:I don't think that the American people are an exception in this respect. Probably most people are very similar. Their needs are basic: food, sex, shelter, work every day 8 hours plus 2 hours commute and up to their ears in debt, basically enslaved. We are not free, even if we make wars and pretend to make other nations free.

The "Holocaust" story is very important to Zionists, philo-Semites and pro-Israelis. It is shamelessly used for extortion and financial and military support of their ideas and goals.

There probably will be laws against racism, which will be predominantly utilized against anti-Semitism. And anti-Semitism in turn will be set equal to "Holocaust" revisionism or denial. Free Internet information exchange will be blocked out.

We "Holocaust" revisionists or deniers, as some call us so lovingly, tend to whine too much: about this unjust world, the not-so-free speech, that the media is controlled by Jews, the politicians also, etc. And who likes to listen to a whiner?

It seems that the US, especially the neo-cons in alliance with Jewish Zionists, is attempting to dominate the world, and Israel the Middle-East. The military muscle they certainly have.

A fairy tale comes to mind: The Fisherman and his Wife.

Boom!! And it was all over.

fge
:D Don't you just wish sometimes that the lid on the holocaust would finaly blow off?I tell you,when that day comes,and it will,it will be a great day!A great day,not only for America,but for mankind.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”