The shrinking Majdanek death toll

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
twila

The shrinking Majdanek death toll

Postby twila » 7 years 4 months ago (Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:44 am)

I found what I was looking for and made what I believe to be some improvements:

According to orthodox historians, during WW II the Germans allegedly set up six so-called “extermination centers” in Poland (Auschwitz, Belzec, Chelmno, Majdanek, Sobibor and Treblinka) where millions of people allegedly perished in so-called “homicidal gas chambers.” The following historical facts exemplify what happens when each individual camp is looked at as a “holocaust within the holocaust” and is investigated by forensic experts.

To begin your own investigation of the truth, first watch the fraudulent, cognitive illusion of the alleged Majdanek “holocaust” collapse before your very eyes.

The shrinking Majdanek death toll - a microcosm of the fraudulently alleged - “jewish holocaust of WW II”

1.7 million

Source: First Majdanek Show Trial. Anklageschrift gegen Hermann Vogel und andere, 26. Oktober 1944, Archivum Panstwowego Muzeum na Majdanku, sygn. XX-1, p. 100.

1.5 million

Source: Nuremberg Show Trial. 1946, IMT VII, p. 590.

1.38 million

Source: Lucy Dawidowicz, The war against the jews - 1933-1945, Pelican Books, 1975, p. 191.

360 thousand

Source: Rosh and Jäckel, Der Tod ist ein Meister aus Deutschland, Hoffmann und Campe, 1991, p. 217.

235 thousand

Source: Czeslaw Rajca, 'Problem liczby ofiar w obozie na Majdanku', in: Zeszyty Majdanka XIV, 1992, p. 127.

78 thousand

Source: Tomasz Kranz, Research Director of the Majdanek State Museum, Gazeta Wyborcza, 12 / 23 / 2005.

42 thousand

Source: Jürgen Graf and Carlo Mattogno, Concentration Camp Majdanek - A Historical and Technical Study, Theses & Dissertations Press, 2003.

Source: The Tracing Center of the International Committee of the Red Cross, as found in Germar Rudolf‘s: LECTURES ON THE HOLOCAUST, 2005-2010, p. 40.

If the figures claimed by the Red Cross are correct, then - 99.4% - of the fraudulently alleged Majdanek "holocaust" allegedly "proven" at the first Majdanek show trial didn’t happen.

Furthermore, not one person has ever been proven to have died via poison gas in a so-called "homicidal gas chamber" at the camp - NOT ONE!

If everything that you’ve just learned about the fraudulently alleged Majdanek “holocaust” is true - and it is - then what do you think you will discover when you investigate the other 5 so-called - “extermination centers"?

My questions are:

Is everything that you've just read true?

Are there any errrors in the document?

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The shrinking Majdanek death toll

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 7 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 pm)

There was a 2,000,000 claim as well.

It wasn't just journalists given the official tour around "Majdanek museum." Paddy Costello, the New Zealand diplomat, suspected communist spy, father of halachically Jewish children, the man who ensured Raul Hilberg's often cited Auschwitzer Oleg Lengyel made it to Paris (via Lublin and Odessa), he too went on the guided tour of Majdanek. He accepted a "2,000,000" death toll given by the Majdanek museum's director for just that one camp, the figure which appears in his March 26, 1945 report, alongside a 6,000,000 figure for Auschwitz, and the tale of the new-born babies being thrown into boxes to die, then cremated en masse when the boxes were full.

You can find Costello's report in:

- McNeish, James. The Sixth Man: The Extraordinary Life of Paddy Costello. London: Quartet Books. 2008. p.313-318
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

RonTor

Postby RonTor » 7 years 3 months ago (Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:02 pm)

Hi, I'm doing research on Majdanek.

My first question may sound silly, but what is the proper way to pronounce Majdanek?

Edit:

Is it pronounced MAY-danek or do you pronounce the J as a j?

RonTor

Postby RonTor » 7 years 3 months ago (Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:00 pm)

99.4% - of the fraudulently alleged Majdanek "holocaust" allegedly "proven" at the first Majdanek show trial didn’t happen

Is that a true statement?

If everything that you’ve just learned about the fraudulently alleged Majdanek “holocaust” is true - and it is...

Is it?

My questions are:

Is everything that you've just read true?

Are there any errrors in the document?

Those are my questions as well.

I see some errors, but they are errors of ommission like page numbers and publishers not listed.

Are any of the statements of fact not in fact facts?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 3 months ago (Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:24 am)

It is pronounced My-danek.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

widmann

Postby widmann » 7 years 3 months ago (Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:00 am)

In my opinion the most significant numbers are the original exaggerated numbers (in the 2 million range) and the currently accepted numbers. According to the Majdanek Museum site: http://www.majdanek.eu/articles.php?acid=45

From the very beginning of their stay at the camp, the prisoners were inevitably accompanied by hunger, fear, backbreaking work and diseases. For all real and imagined offences prisoners were severely punished and persecuted. Prisoners’ lives were constantly threatened. They died in the aftermath of wretched living conditions, they were executed and murdered in gas chambers. Among an estimated 150,000 prisoners who entered Majdanek, 80,000 people, including 60,000 Jews, were killed according to the most recent research. In order to remove the traces of the crimes, the corpses of those who died and the murdered were burnt on pyres or in the crematorium.

RonTor

Postby RonTor » 7 years 3 months ago (Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:50 pm)

Thank you borjastick and Widmann, but what about my other questions? Are the statements of facts posted in the first post of this thread in fact facts? And is this statement true?

99.4% - of the fraudulently alleged Majdanek "holocaust" allegedly "proven" at the first Majdanek show trial didn’t happen

widmann

Postby widmann » 7 years 3 months ago (Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:47 am)

According to Graf / Mattogno "Concentration Camp Majdanek" p.80:
In the Reasons for Sentence given on December 2, 1944, in the Lublin trial of Hermann Vogel et al, an even great number of victims was alleged: 1,700,111. This figure was taken up in the charges that the Polish government had drawn up for the Nuremberg Trial, where it was claimed: 'It has been proven that 1,700,000 people were murdered in Majdanek, and that Majdanek was an execution camp in the full sense of the term.'

Looking at Rudolf's "Lectures on the Holocaust" we see the two figures for Majdanek in Table 4 p.40: 42,200 from "Data from preserved camp documents" and 8,831 from "Arolsen 1993."
Therefore "twila" has simply done some mathematics to back up the sentence in question.

I for one do not see a valid reason to not accept official camp documents and would be inclined to accept the 42,200 figure. This corresponds closely to Graf / Mattogno who write on p. 247 that "More than 40,000 Majdanek inmates died..."

I would not make the statement as "twila" has - and while it is certainly valid to point out the gross distortion of numbers at the time (1944), the Holocaust itself is not just about numbers.

SKcz

Postby SKcz » 7 years 3 months ago (Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:17 am)

RonTor wrote:Thank you borjastick and Widmann, but what about my other questions? Are the statements of facts posted in the first post of this thread in fact facts? And is this statement true?

Yes, with the use of math and with figures from trial of Hermann Vogel and from Red Cross (as shown in Lectures on the Holocaust, p. 40) we can arrive in 99,48% of victims which never existed. (1,700,000 - 8,831) : 17,000 = 99,48%

Number claimed by revisionists and based on documents is approx. 42,200 (Source - J. GRAF, C. MATTOGNO, CONCENTRATION CAMP MAJDANEK. p. 79) = 97,52% of victims never existed.

RonTor

Postby RonTor » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:42 am)

Widman

twila" has simply done some mathematics to back up the sentence in question

OK, so it sounds like the shrinking Majdanek death toll information is in fact true and there are no errors of fact.

That's what I wanted to know.

Widman

the Holocaust itself is not just about numbers.

Really? What is it about then?

RonTor

Postby RonTor » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:04 pm)

skcz

Yes, with the use of math and with figures from trial of Hermann Vogel and from Red Cross (as shown in Lectures on the Holocaust, p. 40) we can arrive in 99,48% of victims which never existed. (1,700,000 - 8,831) : 17,000 = 99,48%

Number claimed by revisionists and based on documents is approx. 42,200 (Source - J. GRAF, C. MATTOGNO, CONCENTRATION CAMP MAJDANEK. p. 79) = 97,52% of victims never existed.

widman

the Holocaust itself is not just about numbers.

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say with that statement, but I'm not interested in "The Holocuast" per se at the moment. What I'm interested in is numbers as they relate to the Majdanek Holocaust. It is the numbers that got my attention in the first place and are the reason why I am here. If true, and they appear to be so, then I believe this is very important. The numbers here concerning Majdanek blow me away. I still find them hard to believe even though they are being proven to be true.

From the numbers that I have figured, even the court historians have been forced to admit that no less than 95% of the Majdanek Holocuast didn't happen.

78,000 = 95.41%

42,200 = 97.52%

8,831 = 99.48%

So the two extreems only differ on the numbers by 4.07%

My next queston is, Is the following statement true?

"Not one person has ever been proven to have died via poison gas in a so-called "homicidal gas chamber" at the camp - NOT ONE!"

Postby Moderator » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:48 pm)

RonTor:
Relax the tone of your posts.
and you said:
Are the statements of facts posted in the first post of this thread in fact facts?

Do note that sources were cited in the first thread.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Postby Moderator » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:11 pm)

One cannot express astonishment on the codoh forum? OK, sorry about that.

Expressing astonishment can be done without being rude.
And of course you are free to question what others post. But Widmann, who seems to be your target, did give you his reasoning.

This forum is not a free for all brawl, all views can and should be posted, but standards of behavior are expected of the registrants who agreed to the guidelines when they registered
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

SKcz

Postby SKcz » 7 years 3 months ago (Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:39 am)

RonTor wrote:My next queston is, Is the following statement true?

"Not one person has ever been proven to have died via poison gas in a so-called "homicidal gas chamber" at the camp - NOT ONE!"

Yes, this statement is true. Problem is that this make no impression at "hardcore believers" ( I am sorry, I don´t know better term), these peoples usually don´t present any counter-argument, they usually begin with something like this: "Prove with PROOF one person transited/resettled through Treblinka/Sobibor/Belzec if the transit camp theory is true." "Prove with PROOF that one person ever used washbasin is the camps" and so on, then the debate usually ends with - nothing, dead end, because everyone has own requirements for alleged "PROOF" and such a requirements usually don´t meet requirements of opponent - big surprise. Peoples uses this popular wrong logic to claim that if something (even when we know with 100% that it did happen) cannot be proven with PROOF, then gassing cannot be proven/do not need to be proven too and "problem solved".

This is also reason why I am mainly focused on nature laws, physical laws, technical capability, material evidence and etc. in connection with gassings because then there is no place for inventions or quarrel, if alleged gas chamber never existed or is not capable of what they claims then it didn´t happen. I think that this is also more logical, I mean, "your" quoted statement makes an impression that gas chambers for murdering really existed or exists and we do not have only proof for one gassed human, but true is that I never saw any gas chamber for alleged extermination and nobody ever showed it to me with explanation how it worked. So I would change - "Not one person has ever been proven to have died via poison gas" for more logical statement "Not one homicidal gas chamber has ever been proven to exist and capable of what holocaust believers claims"

But this is propably different topic.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7092

Moderator wrote:Expressing astonishment can be done without being rude.

I don´t think so that he is rude, his comments are ok to me when I do not count that he asked his question (about numbers) even when the information was sourced in opening comment. Only my two cents.

SKcz

Postby SKcz » 7 years 3 months ago (Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:47 pm)

RonTor wrote:So not only has no one ever been proven to have been gassed, but no homlicidal gas chambers have ever been proven to exist.

This is my opinion, yes, nobody was ever able to show it in any form and explain how it works and I realized this after many years when I began to have doubts and realized that I really never saw alleged homicidal gas chamber. I also never saw any so-called "eyewitness" describing something what could be homicidal gas chamber, I saw only clear lies.

Here is thread for those who are interested to show at least one legendary nazi homicidal gas chamber.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7092

RonTor wrote:That's a good point skcz, thank you. But doesn't that add an element of confusion since delousing chambers are present to this day?

Not sure if I understand. Delousing chambers were for delousing. Can you explain it more in detail?

Thank you.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”