DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and Friedrich Paul Berg

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 6 years 11 months ago (Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:24 pm)

A two-hour radio debate (with commercial breaks) on the Deanna Spingola Radio Show http://www.spingola.com/radio_schedule.html is scheduled for June 22, 2012 between myself and Roberto Muehlenkamp beginning at 11 AM, Chicago time. Mr. Muehlenkamp is well known to many on the internet as the most passionate defender of the holocaust hoax. For all his shortcomings, at least Muehlenkamp has been standing up to debate the subject matter over many years. The absurdity and utter hopelessness of his position is, however, shown by two of his own essays which are part of a huge book by Muehlenkamp and others that appears on the Holocaust Controversies Blog http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/. The two essays are: “The Gassing Engine: Diesel or Gasoline?” http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2011/12/belzec-sobibor-treblinka-holocaust_9432.html and “Corpse Color” http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2011/12/belzec-sobibor-treblinka-holocaust_6507.html. Both essays are desperate attempts to make sense out of the almost countless lies and absurdities of self-described “eyewitnesses” to Nazi mass gassings which, in fact, never happened. The essays are like straws for drowning men. Muehlenkamp and his ilk are drowning in an ocean of lies and pseudo-science, much of it of their own making. They are also boring their readers to death. Try to guess what my counter arguments will be. The answers are all on the homepage of my website. Catch the “DEBATE” anyway!

An all-important essay of mine from 1984 which Muehlenkamp referred to (his Reference #1 under “The Gassing Engine...”) but for which he failed to provide a link is: “Diesel Gas Chambers: Myth within a Myth” http://www.codoh.com/gcgv/gcdiesel.html. Contrary to the blatant lies Muehlenkamp packed into the last two paragraphs of his “Gassing Engine” essay (he actually accuses me and others of “hypocrisy” and “dogmatism”), I certainly did deal with the fact that exterminationists seemed to be switching from diesels to gasoline engines as the source of carbon monoxide, already in 1984. In my 1984 essay I wrote:

The new "revised" version of the holocaust story is actually more absurd than the old version. Although it might be remotely possible for an engineer to have mistaken a gasoline engine for a Diesel engine, how could anyone possibly have mistaken "red" for "blue"? Perhaps they were all color blind - we will just have to wait and see. No doubt, we will see many more attempts by desperate men to hold together a crumbling patchwork of lies.

The Diesel gas chamber claim is rubbish - apparently some of the exterminationists themselves recognize that now. However, the alternate claim that gasoline engine exhaust was used instead is rubbish also.

Contrary to what Muehlenkamp et al want to believe, I have never been “demonstratively opposed,” or opposed in any other way either, to what they regard as a “proper revision of history.” I am absolutely thrilled that they are digging an ever deeper hole for themselves. They have trapped themselves with the utter stupidity of their own revised, false claims and anemic arguments. They are revising themselves into oblivion.

Unfortunately, the format of the show will NOT allow call-in questions from listeners. Please be sure to also read my website's homepage as well as the latest version of my essay about Diesel Gas Chambers:

Diesel Gas Chambers; Ideal for Torture—Absurd for Murder
Part 1 -- Introduction with Toxicology of CO http://www.nazigassings.com/dieselgaschambera.html
Part 2 -- Producer Gas http://www.nazigassings.com/dieselgaschamberb.html
Part 3 -- Conclusions and Notes http://www.nazigassings.com/dieselgaschamberc.html

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

haarp

Re: DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and Friedrich Paul Be

Postby haarp » 6 years 11 months ago (Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:18 pm)

Looking forward to it, best of luck.

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Blogbuster » 6 years 11 months ago (Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:09 am)

Berg,
Have you ever considered challenging respected historians rather than controversial bloggers? Should you defeat Muehlenkamp in your aguments does that victory hold any value? He isnt' excatly viewed as a respected Holocaust historian by anyone other than those he personally asscociates with. What about challenges to folks from Yad Vashem or HEART, or the USHMM? Have any such challenges been made?

Just wondering.
Thanks,
Blog Buster!

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 6 years 11 months ago (Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:39 am)

Blogbuster,

Muehlenkamp may be ridiculed by people on both sides of the Holocaust debate but to be fair he is one of the only researchers actively combating revisionism.
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Blogbuster » 6 years 11 months ago (Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:52 am)

Mkk wrote:Blogbuster,

Muehlenkamp may be ridiculed by people on both sides of the Holocaust debate but to be fair he is one of the only researchers actively combating revisionism.

MKK I think that depends on your perspective of "combat". Others combat revisionism by promoting the Holocaust narrative via websites, and other media. Incivility and confrontational discussions are not the best way to combat anything in my opinion. Muehlenkamp does us all (us meaning Holocaust believers), a disservice by his tactics and approach. Hence the reason he is shunned by people like Deborah Lipstadt, why he was banned from ARC and other organizations who combat revisionism in a more professional and respectable fashion.
Blog Buster!

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 6 years 11 months ago (Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:58 am)

Yes, I certainly have considered challenging "establishment historians" but I am almost certain that they simply will NOT accept. If you find such a creature who will debate me (from Yad Vashem, or USHMM, or anywhere) please let them know that I am quite eager to debate them.

Over many years I have tried to draw them into communicating with me by ordinary correspondence --but without any success at all. Their atttitude seems to be that I am far below them, somehow--and that therefore, it would be below their dignity to even communicate with me or any other person who denies their historic world view. In my view, these people are themselves "quack historians" who, in spite of their gross stupidity, still have enough good sense to know that they will be totally outmatched by me in any likely debate. A major tenet of their position has always been that the basic facts of the holocaust are "beyond question." Here I am, little ole me, ready and eager to not only "question" but to categorically deny and refute all of their stupid claims that people were killed in gas chambers by the Germans.

I have challenged Mark Weber and he simply declined my challenge. Michael Shermer has also declined. David Irving will NOT debate either even though he was approached I believe through Deanna Spingola. Christian Lindtner danced around the subject of a possible debate for days without giving any answer at all.

I have challenged many "holocaust survivors" who spend many hours indoctrinating school children--but they categorically refuse to debate "deniers."

Perhaps Blogbuster would care to debate me?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything athttp://www.nazigassings.com
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:37 pm)

Looking forward to hear the audio from the debate Mr. Berg.
Let me know where can I get it afterwards.

Best regards :)
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Steven Willow » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:30 pm)

Just heard the debate and can honestly state that it was a resounding defeat for the forces of the Hoax and a triumph for Mr Berg.

Mr Berg raised the critical point that jews have used the excuse that the dead must not be disturbed in their eternal rest to justify the namby pamby exploration of so called mass graves at Sobibor.
Roberto Muehlenkamp hid behind this ruse, too, as Mr Berg had him cornered around the issue that there are plenty of jews who were shipped to AR camps only to be discovered among the sea of happy survivors who owe their lives to kind treatment at these camps.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:11 pm)

I missed the debate. Darnit. Mr Berg, did you also show the hypocrisy Jews employ when it comes to their rabbinic double standards about 'do not disturb the dead Jews' yet they do it in other places all the time?

The Big Excuse: 'excavation & exhumation of Jews forbidden'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6817

Plus, will any audio of the interview show up any time soon on this radio station's archives on their website or whatever? Will it show up anywhere? Is it already up somewhere? Does anyone know?

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:27 pm)

Could someone please post a link where we can listen to the show?
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:33 pm)

My thanks to the commentators above.

The show should be available as a recording very soon and I will try to make it available from my website.

I did make the point that if one went along with the weird notion that gravesites of Jews should never be opened, then every site containing unknown human remains anywhere would have to be kept sealed as well for fear that some of the dead might be Jews.

I was most surprised by Muehlenkamps's firm but silly belief that there was absolutely no shortage of gasoline in Germany in 1942 and at other times. What war had he been reading about?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com

teapreacher

Postby teapreacher » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:53 pm)

Here's a link to the audio of the debate with the adverts edited out....

http://grizzom.blogspot.nl/2012/06/spin ... 20622.html

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:16 pm)

Mr. Berg wrote:
I was most surprised by Muehlenkamps's firm but silly belief that there was absolutely no shortage of gasoline in Germany in 1942 and at other times. What war had he been reading about?

Must have been a different WWII:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=9h ... %2C2405217
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Random

Postby Random » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:31 pm)

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:Could someone please post a link where we can listen to the show?

Spingola Speaks, 2012-06-22 12:01:03, HOUR 1: http://216.240.133.177/archives32/Sping ... 110000.mp3

Spingola Speaks, 2012-06-22 12:01:03, HOUR 2: http://216.240.133.177/archives32/Sping ... 120000.mp3

Probably worth archiving to Mediafire, Concen or elsewhere in case the links disappear

haarp

Postby haarp » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:37 pm)

As someone who was hoping to hear an educated response to support the Holocaust claim, Roberto was a severe let down. He makes the claim that there's absolutely no proof to call into question any of the claims made by exterminationists which destroyed his credibility from the beginning because there are still questions, what, he thinks people are asking questions because it's fun? Don't insult peoples intelligence. Then goes on to say ridiculous things such as the Priest 'uncovering' 800 mass graves in Russia, who was only allowed to excavate 1 and only by removing the top soil, but proceeds to talk about how the victims were all Jews and there were thousands of bodies with German bullets laying in the soil nearby. How does one come to that conclusion so positively without any investigation whatsoever? Then he points out the flaw in his argument himself, he proceeds to say it's out of respect and religious law you cannot excavate mass graves. Ok, so why are you taking leaps of faith and assuming what's in there and why's it outrageous for people to question your claims?

Thought I'd make a list of points discussed and made during the debate:

Friedrich debated:
Fuel in short supply
Diesel gas chambers in 3 of the camps
Producer gas generators in use producing a much more lethal dose of Co2
Bodies turn red after Cyanide poisoning
No mention from eye witnesses of red, but mentions of blue colouring in the bodies
Healthy weight on average
Zyklon B taking too much time to kill a person
No proper investigation conducted to proof exterminationist claims
Allies bombing the infrastructure of Germany
Millions of Jews survived
Judicial system biased

Roberto debated:
No proof to contradict anything
Germany had plenty of fuel throughout the war, even till the last days
Nazi's were not practical
Bodies were buried in very deep pits in Sob, Trib and Bels
No forensic investigation out of respect of the dead
No forensic investigation needed
1.4 million sent to Sob, Trib and Bels
Used the term 'UFO' to try and make Friedrich appear crazy
No need to prove people died by gassing
Does not know anything related to the Allied bombing of German infrastructure during the war
Zyklon B kills in a "few minutes"
Jews were well-fed in Poland in 1943, those who were too weak were sent to the 'death camps'

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”